Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first chapter
03-08-2015, 03:49 PM,
The first chapter
03-08-2015, 03:50 PM,
The first chapter
03-08-2015, 04:09 PM,
The first chapter
03-08-2015, 04:09 PM,
The first chapter

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Chris Yates on March 8, 2015, 4:49 pm</b>

<b><i>We don't know that he ever truly wanted it found, do we?</i></b>

at this point you should know the answer to this question. if you don't or think it's possible he doesn't want it to be found, then you are truly wasting your time on this

and understand my argument is centered around the finding of the trove. there is no need for anyone to explain to me that it isn't a waste of time because of the value in spending time out in nature and the wild

i am not ashamed to acknowledge that my interest in this is ENTIRELY about finding the treasure. the adventure that i have had, and the places i have visited that i would not have visited, a nice bonus

when i find the treasure, i will be continuing to visit these places and enjoy them. i can truly say i have been introduced to beautiful things in a certain part of our country that i did not know before, and will never forget for the rest of my life, and i did not know about them, and now i will be seeing them again and again after this is over

for the time being, there is a ticking clock and this is a competition. so my focus is on one thing and one thing only. and everything i write comes from this for now.
</div>

Good response. It's only a conversation here, a discussion, a throwing out of ideas and questions we usually already know the answers to, right? But it stimulates a response, .....and with many brains working, many things can be accomplished. -- It doesn't matter though whether he wants it found or not, because he's already expressed his opinion on that hasn't he, .....the only thing that matters is IF it can be found. I think it can, .....i think it can, .....i think it can. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TTOTC chapter, "Bessie and Me" trueyeti 0 663 02-09-2021, 10:43 AM
Last Post: trueyeti
  TTOTC chapter, “Me in the Middle” trueyeti 2 1,350 02-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Each Chapter in TTOTC Hammertime 6 2,917 08-15-2018, 07:49 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Themes for each Chapter (TTOTC) filmguy 0 1,294 03-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  My Book Preview: Preface and Chapter 1 Iron Will 9 5,105 09-17-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Iron Will