Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh shoreman can you tell me
03-12-2015, 08:49 PM,
from where warm waters halt website, can someone tell me the final words from the phrase that starts, clever is the one who seeks guidance from ??? thnx
03-12-2015, 08:59 PM,
wise counsel
03-12-2015, 09:26 PM,
C.P. STOW I'm pretty sure... could be C.P. STOWE. no real way to know for sure.
03-12-2015, 09:34 PM,
Iron...that's what I kinda heard or cippies toe.
03-12-2015, 09:58 PM,
thnx I heard sleepy crows the first 15 times I tried to listen good 8O
03-12-2015, 10:03 PM,
What do you think will happen when the count gets down to zero.
03-12-2015, 10:18 PM,
Try searching C. B. Stowe on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A5Q...27-0755662

Isn't Aug 22nd his birthday? Someone is having fun, good for them.
03-12-2015, 10:22 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from geydelkon on March 12, 2015, 10:34 pm</b>

Iron...that's what I kinda heard or cippies toe.
</div>

Ready to be blown away by the power of "signs" and sleuthing skills??? o.k. here we goooooo.....

1- My Mother used to give me poetic riddles as scavenger hunts for my birthday and Easter for about 6 or 7 years. It got to a point where I had her make them all the time (because they were so much fun). They sounded very similar to how Forrest wrote his poem. What's that got to do with this post? Well.... I googled C.P. Stow from "<b>Clever is the one who seeks guidance from C.P. Stow</b>" and came up with a Holstein cattle breeding record....

C.P. bred a cattle named Aaggie if I'm reading that livestock census right. Well, My Mother's name was Aggie. 8O

2- Now if you remember this site from before, it had a numbers station recording from the <b>Lincolnshire Poacher</b>(a famous numbers station).

Well, if you look up C.P. Stow and british(accents of the voices), you get Stow C.P. ( a famous parish in <b>Lincolnshire</b>, England) the Minister <b>church of St. Mary</b> and one of the oldest churches in all of England. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stow,_Lincolnshire

Why is that relevant? There is a countdown timer on the website page that is counting down to Saturday, August the 15th, at approximately 1:15 ish AM Pacific time. Some people have wondered why that date is relevant? Its the Day of Assumption... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assumption_of_Mary

Notice the link <b>Mary</b> to the church above. To keep track of when the timer ends just google "When is XXX days from right now" then add the leftover hours and minutes, to get the end time.

3- Now....Getting back to Stow C.P. in Lincolnshire.... The Stow Parish is in a small area and connecting to it is a place called Willingham. Now if you Anagram <b>Willingham</b> you will end up with <b>Will Am Nigh</b> 8O Ok ok... I just wanted to have a little fun with this one 8-)

[Image: 5om6s-WEIRD-CPSTOW.png]
03-12-2015, 10:24 PM,
Duhhh... Sorry don't mean to be rude or arrogant just trying to express my opinion... Smile
03-13-2015, 12:07 AM,
Young girl: Oh Chilton, what can you tell me of the shadow, does the shadow know?

Creepy man: The shadow may know but does it point the way? Clever is the one who seeks guidance from C. P. Stow...and then a break-off in the recording, for mysterious effect.

Club Penguin Stowaway (CP Stow) book codes are part of an MMO online game for children, Disney-related. Don't know if that makes wwwh.com a shill for the business. Ctrl A reveals a green frog near the man. Click to hear the conversation above. A young British girl, probably 8 or 9 years old, asks the creepy man named Chilton about the shadow. You'll have to join Club Penguin to find out more. That'll be $25.00 please.