Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Put The First Two Clues To Rest
03-24-2015, 02:36 PM,
Nice music video tribute to Forrest....

I'll have to keep Iron Man in mind after I retrieve the chest

[Image: 0fycb-image.jpg]
03-24-2015, 02:51 PM,
Good Luck Will. I am not arguing anything with anyone. I want the treasure to be found, and the photos of the whole contents. So we can all live vicariously. Silly me. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
03-24-2015, 02:55 PM,
That's 100% pure Fennspeak. I agree with him that you are a bright guy. But I also think you are wrong. He complemented you in such a nice way that you didn't even notice that there wasn't any actual confirmation in his response. He does that to everyone. He seems to agree with them, no matter what they say, without actually agreeing with them. A lot of people have mistaken his complements for confirmation.

mdavis19

03-24-2015, 03:01 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from mdavis19 on March 24, 2015, 3:55 pm</b>

That's 100% pure Fennspeak. I agree with him that you are a bright guy. But I also think you are wrong. He complemented you in such a nice way that you didn't even notice that there wasn't any actual confirmation in his response. He does that to everyone. He seems to agree with them, no matter what they say, without actually agreeing with them. A lot of people have mistaken his complements for confirmation.

mdavis19
</div>

You know Mike... I knew that was coming. A few people have ran this "FENNSPEAK" into the ground...so it was a tossup(when I wrote this post) that either you or locolobo was going to come out and say it. I am so fast at figuring out what people are thinking, that I sometimes should be called SEER WILL Tongue But regardless, I understand your position from all of your countless posts....the only thing I don't understand is why you are that way?
03-24-2015, 03:04 PM,

<b>Quote from Iron Will on March 24, 2015, 3:36 pm</b>

Some of the prideful or "negative" people out there are already coming up with ways to argue my deductions on this post. Allow me to quash that right now. Within a little over an hour of that post... I figured it out and emailed Forrest what I told all of you just now. His reply?...

<b><i>You are a pretty bright guy Iron. f</i></b>

Am I the one who has given the correct solve? I don't know. All I can tell you guys, is that I <b>HOPE</b> I am. For all I know it could be one of you. Either way I'll know my end of this before June 13th.

Will
</div>

negative people? You mean realistic people; then that makes you delusional. Stop being so desperate Will, have another lemonade and chill.
03-24-2015, 03:10 PM,

<b>Quote from Going for Guns on March 24, 2015, 4:04 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">

Some of the prideful or "negative" people out there are already coming up with ways to argue my deductions on this post. Allow me to quash that right now. Within a little over an hour of that post... I figured it out and emailed Forrest what I told all of you just now. His reply?...

Am I the one who has given the correct solve? I don't know. All I can tell you guys, is that I <b>HOPE</b> I am. For all I know it could be one of you. Either way I'll know my end of this before June 13th.

Will
</div>

negative people? You mean realistic people; then that makes you delusional. Stop being so desperate Will, have another lemonade and chill.</div>
</div>

WOW Guns... what's up with the insults? Have I ever insulted you? I posted an opinion(which I said before I posted it, in bold letters) and you decide "this is a good time to insult him". What's wrong with you? Having a hard day? Your woman left you? Dog died? I mean, seriously....all I did was show you what I think is the truth, and you feel like that gives you full authority to insult me?
03-24-2015, 03:24 PM,

<b>Quote from crazyfamily on March 24, 2015, 4:20 pm</b>

So which question does the "No" answer? (Is anyone close to the chest? No.)?
</div>

It was in response to "<b>Has anyone given you a solve past the first two clues?</b>"

<b><i>No, one has given me the correct solve past the first two clues.f</i></b>

by simply leaving out a comma he "misleads" everyone.

Think of yourself asking Forrest these questions.... Think of how you want to make sure you get all of your wording right.

Who in their right mind would ask <b><i>Has anyone given you a solve past the first two clues?</i></b> Of course people have given him solves past the first two clues! I would guess that probably thousands have.

Same with "i.e." Would you honestly mistype it and make it <b>I.e. is</b>? Even a 9th grader in middle school would not make that kind of grammatical error if given time to proofread their question.
03-24-2015, 03:32 PM,

<b>Quote from Iron Will on March 24, 2015, 4:10 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Going for Guns on March 24, 2015, 4:04 pm</b>

Will
</div>

negative people? You mean realistic people; then that makes you delusional. Stop being so desperate Will, have another lemonade and chill.</div>
</div>

WOW Guns... what's up with the insults? Have I ever insulted you? I posted an opinion(which I said before I posted it, in bold letters) and you decide "this is a good time to insult him". What's wrong with you? Having a hard day? Your woman left you? Dog died? I mean, seriously....all I did was show you what I think is the truth, and you feel like that gives you full authority to insult me?</div>
</div>
My authority is your ego. Tired of hearing how you solved this but provide no substance. Any cowboy can carry a tune. The trouble comes when he tries to unload it.
Iron (Seer) Will - If you're correct, there are two other people who would definitely know for sure if a change had been made - Jenny & puttputt. Why don't you ask them for confirmation?

<b>Quote from Jason on March 24, 2015, 4:25 pm</b>

@Iron Will,

You want an insult? How about this one........

At MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope..... Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons at a mass you can actually see images of the atom – the infinitesimally minute building blocks of the universe!! And if I were using that microscope <i>right now</i>, I STILL would not be able to locate my interest in your post......

Ha!
</div>

Thanks Jason :|

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parade Rest Ranch & Rainbows, Oh My... minotaur_moreno 9 1,019 07-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Siddhartha
  Batters up, took a rest from driving, realized the dual map DeeepThnkr 0 720 08-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  A Life-Time Of Rest I KEEP MY SECRETS 1 1,608 03-29-2017, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Urban_Archaeologist
  Putting the Double Omegas to Rest djjmciv 16 10,928 10-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Hammertime
  The Blaze = Fenn's Fly fishing Rest Spot djjmciv 10 8,475 10-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Larsonist
  FF Gives Title to the Gold, but What About the Rest?! minotaur_moreno 5 2,886 07-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates