Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"IMO"
03-28-2015, 12:27 PM,
"IMO"
Will back at you rainbow ice cream sucker..........

[Image: ivz9c4.jpg]
03-28-2015, 12:40 PM,
"IMO"
I was wondering if we could set up a system on here to vote on comments like this is new to me, or this helped me see something in a new way, I agree with this, or I don't agree with this. There are many people who view a post but don't want to comment on it. I think a system like that might cut down on hurt feelings and also encourage more people to maybe say a little more. Kind of a competition to see who gets the most likes might get more people to open up. Any other thoughts?
03-28-2015, 12:41 PM,
"IMO"

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Ricky Nowak on March 28, 2015, 12:28 pm</b>

Boggs.

Your allowed to have an opinionSmile Regardless if I say you do or don't.

Rick
</div>
Thanks Rick LOL I choose not to have an opinion . It just Boggles Me. 8O
03-28-2015, 12:45 PM,
"IMO"
Buddy most people are set up like rainbow ice cream suckers. The land of Maybe IMO, they can go suck on it..........

[Image: ivz9c4.jpg]
03-28-2015, 12:55 PM,
"IMO"
My doctor and my wife want me to stay away from that sucker. I think that we should try to figure out what we agree on as a community. I think we can be better here than at Dal's over regulated Nazi emporium.
03-28-2015, 12:56 PM,
"IMO"
Buddy Allen .. You might get Boomer girl or Diggin gypsy or Steph and maybe Deb to open up but you might ask them if they want to or would like to. I'm not sure they would want the competition. Are you referring to And with my treasure bold, I can keep my secret where,.......No comment!! Your Doctor?? And Your wife!!! Can I vote???
03-28-2015, 01:08 PM,
"IMO"
I think this site is way better than Dal's. The black at his gives me a headache. His comments don't go in order so you have to spend all your time jumping around. There's too many people there just blowing sunshine everywhere and not making serious comments about the search. Dal is arrogant and his nose is too brown. Maybe Dal's nose is HOB?
03-28-2015, 01:15 PM,
"IMO"
Ok I'm done with My shenanigans . Big Grin
03-28-2015, 01:16 PM,
"IMO"

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Buddy Allen on March 28, 2015, 1:40 pm</b>

I was wondering if we could set up a system on here to vote on comments like this is new to me, or this helped me see something in a new way, I agree with this, or I don't agree with this. There are many people who view a post but don't want to comment on it. I think a system like that might cut down on hurt feelings and also encourage more people to maybe say a little more. Kind of a competition to see who gets the most likes might get more people to open up. Any other thoughts?
</div>
My wife works for a company that everytime someone makes a goofy mistake they put their name in a box and at the end of the year they read them all and winner gets a prize, so I say make a thread that is just for everytime someone says, post or post a dumb picture like I did you can goto that thread and bash them without the newbies getting scared to see the negative comment on the threads. Sounds good in theory but can't really seeing it working that way though.

@Rick are you jumping out the closet with that rainbow sucker Smile That would explain alot!
03-28-2015, 01:22 PM,
"IMO"
LOLSmile

Black/White thinking deals with Yes or No.

In matters of logic "rainbow thinking" doesn't work...........