Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I kill people for a living
06-08-2013, 11:43 PM,
My introduction was successfully posted yesterday, and now it is gone. I am wondering why.
06-09-2013, 02:24 PM,
What's wrong with killing people for a living? It's American as apple pie! And people who do not want to be offended should stop being offended.

If I introduced myself seriously, the FBI would come and get me.
06-14-2013, 03:25 PM,
Okay, Desertphile, at first I thought you were a soldier, now, not so sure, but perhaps you are a former soldier, anyway, I saw your youtube message and also find it very troubling that people dig up graves or other areas and ruin the land. Hiding is hiding, it does not mean BURIED and who do we have to thank for that, the media who related the treasure is hiidden and changed it to a "Buried Treasure".
09-15-2013, 11:19 AM,
OK there Desertphile...sounds like my kind of people are in the room. News headlines tell me you haven't been visiting DC lately anyway...Was it necessary for you to go to ground?...Haven't seen a post in a bit...Don't tell me you've reverted to lurking, DANG, now I gotta watch my back! lol...Paranoia, Paranoia, and nowhere to hide! lol

Would enjoy reading your intro, maybe admin would let it ride this time; thought about a re-post for the rest of us in here?