Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suppose Forrest died tomorrow
04-29-2015, 01:38 PM,
Astree and Trolls thinking on the same brain waves o.o

04-29-2015, 07:21 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from locolobo on April 29, 2015, 7:59 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Iron Will on April 29, 2015, 6:22 am</b>

Its because you don't listen good lobo. It was said in the past as fact that someone got within 50ft, and that someone got within striking distance. But everyone seems to have "short term memory". I could go on and on with evidence and meanings to show you what you don't see, but you would just see this as an opportunity to get some chiding insult in like you've done on every post I've made. That's why you're never gonna find it. You spend too much time with vengeance and little time with positive influence. But that's your nature....at least until you prove me wrong about you.
</div>

Hello Iron Will,

I will address both of your assertions:

1. That "you" say it is "fact" that someone has been with 50'.---- You're later post, on this thread, references http://dalneitzel.com/2014/08/13/the-nin...ment-47909 , and there you yourself state that you haven't been able to verify it!

I am quite aware of that statement from dal.....If anyone is interested, scroll down from that post of dal's. He himself says he has not verified it and he also posts the 2 Collected Works links, in reply to a question from Chris Yates. Yates said he would attempt to verify it.

I was unable to verify it to my satisfaction....and I never saw a post from Chris Yates that he had been able to verify.

So, since it was a completely unverified statement, I saw no purpose in including it the timeline I offered.

2. I am not sure what your panties are in a wad about now??

Old Drum made a request, several days ago, that anyone engaging in negativity on the Geneeral Forum should either contain it to a single thread, or cease!

A short time later, you made 3 separate posts, on the General Forum, directed at me. Although they were inflammatory, and contained what I consider malicious lies, I let them pass as infantile ranting. I did so in an attempt to honor Drum's request and out of consideration for other members of the forum. Since then, I have not addressed you or your posts on this forum in any manner....So what is your problem now, little buddy??

Insults and "vengeance"?? LOL!! You should really look at the picture you are painting of yourself!!

I'll tell you what. You make a new thread in the "therapy Room", here. Title it Iron Will's Button Pushing and Wadded Panties. Then you quote this to it and reply....I will be glad to engage you there. That way the General Forum won't be subjected to it and will not have read.....DEAL????

Good Luck to you, Arn Will

(Steph, if he doesn't start a thread in the "The Therapy Room" shortly, I will and title it as such. Then I'll delete here and move this post there. I'll "quote" his remarks to me there in the future and reply to them there.)

Good Luck to All!!! Smile Smile</div>
</div>

I am no longer going to address you or your posts. Why? simply put my initial assessment of you was correct... You don't matter....at all. Continue to attack my posts on the Chase here, on Dals, and on Jenny's if you wish... your opinion means nothing to me. Just hot air leaking out of an over inflated ego, wishing to instigate drama that no one wants to see anymore, with your colorful use of wording. So let us all move on to a brighter day.

Oh if you haven't already surmised your own reaction....its ok...I already know you're going to jump in with the last word. That's the character of opinions that don't matter. Have at it and pat yourself on the back while you do it. Wink
04-29-2015, 07:35 PM,

<b>Quote from locolobo on April 29, 2015, 8:08 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Iron Will on April 29, 2015, 2:20 pm</b>
<b>Quote from mdavis19 on April 29, 2015, 8:57 am</b>

Its because you don't listen good lobo. It was said in the past as fact that someone got within 50ft, and that someone got within striking distance. But everyone seems to have "short term memory". I could go on and on with evidence and meanings to show you what you don't see, but you would just see this as an opportunity to get some chiding insult in like you've done on every post I've made. That's why you're never gonna find it. You spend too much time with vengeance and little time with positive influence. But that's your nature....at least until you prove me wrong about you.
</div>

Do you have a link, or at least a time, date, place for that quote?

mdavis19</div>
</div>

Question posted 7/3/2014:

Hi Forrest, you said it was a man who came physically closest to the treasure, but who has come mentally closest, like, who seems most likely to interpret the clues correctly – man or woman? ~Lily McG

<b>She’s playing the gender card folks but I’m wise to it. Perhaps all searchers think they have been mentally close to the treasure but that doesn’t matter much when you get to the bank. A man has been within striking distance but so have some women. That’s probably not a good subject to discuss considering the volcanic effect it could have in certain blog arenas. I wish someone would ask me a question that I would feel comfortable answering, like what color is a daffodil.f</b>

http://mysteriouswritings.com/questions-with-forrest/ is the page it's on.

As for the 50 ft. comment I'm still looking on Dal's site but can't get confirmation...just..

http://dalneitzel.com/2014/08/13/the-nin...ment-47909

Dal stated about someone he met with, and said he has no reason to doubt what he said. However no confirmation was made, and no refute was found. But I think its the comment about first two clues and walking right past the treasure (thinking about 50 ft). Which coincidentally would be "striking distance".</div>
</div>

.....If anyone is interested, scroll down from that post of dal's (the link will take you to it). He himself says he has not verified it and he also posts the 2 Collected Works links, in reply to a question from Chris Yates. Chris Yates said he would attempt to verify it.

I was unable to verify it to my satisfaction....and I never saw a post from Chris Yates that he had been able to verify it.

I realize Chris is out searching now (and Good Luck to him), but perhaps, upon his return, he can tell us his opinion of what the video says. And where to find the statement on the video.</div>
</div>

Maybe it is easier to just accept f's own words on the topic than to chase after sasquatch.

03/05/15 - - - radio interview…breakthuradio.com…..Forrest: Yes, people have come pretty close... I know people have been within 200 feet because they’ve told me exactly where they were. I don't know that anyone has been closer than 200 feet to the treasure.
04-29-2015, 07:44 PM,

<b>Quote from jcm on April 29, 2015, 8:35 pm</b>

</div>

mdavis19</div>
</div>

Hi Forrest, you said it was a man who came physically closest to the treasure, but who has come mentally closest, like, who seems most likely to interpret the clues correctly – man or woman? ~Lily McG

<b>She’s playing the gender card folks but I’m wise to it. Perhaps all searchers think they have been mentally close to the treasure but that doesn’t matter much when you get to the bank. A man has been within striking distance but so have some women. That’s probably not a good subject to discuss considering the volcanic effect it could have in certain blog arenas. I wish someone would ask me a question that I would feel comfortable answering, like what color is a daffodil.f</b>

As for the 50 ft. comment I'm still looking on Dal's site but can't get confirmation...just..

Dal stated about someone he met with, and said he has no reason to doubt what he said. However no confirmation was made, and no refute was found. But I think its the comment about first two clues and walking right past the treasure (thinking about 50 ft). Which coincidentally would be "striking distance".</div>
</div>

.....If anyone is interested, scroll down from that post of dal's (the link will take you to it). He himself says he has not verified it and he also posts the 2 Collected Works links, in reply to a question from Chris Yates. Chris Yates said he would attempt to verify it.

I was unable to verify it to my satisfaction....and I never saw a post from Chris Yates that he had been able to verify it.

I realize Chris is out searching now (and Good Luck to him), but perhaps, upon his return, he can tell us his opinion of what the video says. And where to find the statement on the video.</div>
</div>

Maybe it is easier to just accept f's own words on the topic than to chase after sasquatch.

03/05/15 - - - radio interview…breakthuradio.com…..Forrest: Yes, people have come pretty close... I know people have been within 200 feet because they’ve told me exactly where they were.<b> I don't know that anyone has been closer than 200 feet to the treasure.</b></div>
</div>

Here's the problem with that JCM ...In the underlined message. Let's go off the premise that 40,000 searchers were looking by the time of this interview. By the definition of<b> "anyone" - <i>any person at random; no matter who</i></b> ... this definition gives Forrest ambiguity to mislead people. Anyone at that point would mean any randomly picked person of the 40,000. Forrest said that with complete truth. He doesn't know if "anyone" has (because he cannot know who the randomly picked person would be). By rules of logical deduction, he said a completely true statement without giving any distance. And if you look further back, Forrest only says he knows people that have been. At no time (to my knowlege(pun intended)) does he ever say the "closest a person has gotten" to it. He's kept it fuzzy and ambiguous.
04-29-2015, 09:31 PM,
I personally hope Forrest stays alive for at least a few more years.
04-29-2015, 09:32 PM,

<b>Quote from Iron Will on April 29, 2015, 8:44 pm</b>
<b>Quote from jcm on April 29, 2015, 8:35 pm</b>

</div>

mdavis19</div>
</div>

</div>

</div>

03/05/15 - - - radio interview…breakthuradio.com…..Forrest: Yes, people have come pretty close... I know people have been within 200 feet because they’ve told me exactly where they were.<b> I don't know that anyone has been closer than 200 feet to the treasure.</b></div>
</div>

Here's the problem with that JCM ...In the underlined message. Let's go off the premise that 40,000 searchers were looking by the time of this interview. By the definition of<b> "anyone" - <i>any person at random; no matter who</i></b> ... this definition gives Forrest ambiguity to mislead people. Anyone at that point would mean any randomly picked person of the 40,000. Forrest said that with complete truth. He doesn't know if "anyone" has (because he cannot know who the randomly picked person would be). By rules of logical deduction, he said a completely true statement without giving any distance. And if you look further back, Forrest only says he knows people that have been. At no time (to my knowlege(pun intended)) does he ever say the "closest a person has gotten" to it. He's kept it fuzzy and ambiguous.</div>
</div>

Ironwill - I am not sure I can argue with a man with such genius and cunning. Your logical rationalization abilities will surely lead you to the treasure chest very soon, so I will just stay out of your way. Please let us know when you find the Sasquatch, er, the 50 foot comment; maybe try emailing f and see if he will confirm it for you. Oh, and considering that your definition is normally applied to the term "just anyone"( e.g. It's not just anyone, it's Ironwill who is the one of superior intelligence around here), I can't imagine the more appropriate definition should have been "any person at all, anybody." But surely that wouldn't work for your argument of only one random person and f's penchant to mislead and trick in everything that he says. And it is only obvious that the sentence before has no rational inclusion as to who f was referring to when he made that statement. I wish you well. Moving on.
04-29-2015, 09:54 PM,
JCM, there is absolutely no reason for your insults, I was simply pointing out that the statement can be understood a different way. Please refrain from personal attacks in the future or I'll simply report you to moderation.
04-30-2015, 04:40 AM,

<b>Quote from Iron Will on April 29, 2015, 10:31 pm</b>

</div>

So do I! As long as so many people stay obsessed with all the irrelevant, extraneous material coming from him, the less competition I have.

mdavis19
04-30-2015, 09:17 AM,

<b>Quote from crazyfamily on April 30, 2015, 7:39 am</b>
<b>Quote from mdavis19 on April 30, 2015, 5:40 am</b>
<b>Quote from Iron Will on April 29, 2015, 10:31 pm</b>

</div>

So do I! As long as so many people stay obsessed with all the irrelevant, extraneous material coming from him, the less competition I have.

mdavis19</div>
</div>

I hope mdavis stays alive and blogging for a long time. The more people that listen to why they can't find the treasure, the less competition I have. Thank you Helen/Tamara @mysterious writings! Thank You, samsmith and Woody Bogg. I should send you guys a fruit basket or something, THANK YOU!

Oh sh!t, I almost forgot Ricky and Guff for Gunarchy... Love you guys!</div>
</div>

Reads like an Oscars acceptance speech.

mdavis19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/21 Mindy 6 2,548 02-19-2021, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Faulkins Maze
  The Flip Side's YouTube Show Tomorrow Features Me!!! minotaur_moreno 6 3,754 09-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Last Post: minotaur_moreno
  Just suppose SoulMates4Ever 5 2,478 07-27-2018, 12:25 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Since this is the first day of November, Will tomorrow be a Turkey? Gordon Lightfoot 0 1,099 11-01-2017, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  was this the red light that sloane was suppose to be waiting on to change pidmt 9 6,421 09-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: pidmt