Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How we can trick Forrest
05-13-2015, 05:48 PM,
How we can trick Forrest

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from djjmciv on May 13, 2015, 3:54 pm</b>

Any guy with a wife/gf on here will confirm this theory that our eyes go to "places" we have no control over (just saying).
</div>

Please speak only for yourself. As a teenage boy they did. Part of growing up is learning how to control wondering eyes. Only George Costanza types have the problem as an adult.

The mind controls the body, not the other way around.

jdh
05-13-2015, 06:13 PM,
How we can trick Forrest
There is no way in hell any of us are going to trick Forrest. Also why would you want to trick Forrest he has given out more than enough information. Probably more than he should of.
05-13-2015, 07:27 PM,
How we can trick Forrest
Womens breasts have intrigued men for centuries. I think it's just instinct!!!!!
05-13-2015, 10:45 PM,
How we can trick Forrest
Those men just didnt get breastfed long enough.lol sorry, back to your plotting.
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-14-2015, 07:46 AM,
How we can trick Forrest

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from jdh on May 13, 2015, 6:48 pm</b>

The mind controls the body, not the other way around.

jdh
</div>

This is laughable only due to my higher education, so allow me to educate you. NO, you are wrong, the mind controls the body's movements when it has made a conscience decision to do so. But it is the BODY THAT CONTROLS THE MIND throughout most of the day.

Tell me something. When you are hungry can you turn you hunger off? When you are thirsty can you turn that off? The majority of the people who are over weight are so, because their body has control over their mind. The majority of the people who cheat on their significant other due so because their body has control over their mind. I can go on and on, but we truly are slaves to our body's needs.
05-14-2015, 09:03 AM,
How we can trick Forrest
Of course there is going to be a thought process and the brain is going to ask the obvious question: should I do this? The point is how many people decide not to listen to the brain when it says we shouldn't do this and just focus on the hot and bothered stuff. Some people can control themselves and tell themselves no, but they can't turn off the "hot and bothered" feelings.
12-10-2015, 05:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 05:12 PM by Tim Nobody.)
RE: How we can trick Forrest
(05-13-2015, 02:54 PM)djjmciv Wrote: Any guy with a wife/gf on here will confirm this theory that our eyes go to "places" we have no control over (just saying).

Then put the map on your girlfriends chest, and when he is watching that hypnotize him with a spinning wheel in her cleavage which is revealed when she removes the map. After that ask him who his favorite bunny is and when he answers then you know he is hypnotized then ask where the booty is, when he says something about a girl still then re clarify and ask him where he hid the chest. If he says he doesn't know then its not out there. And who says I have no imagination? Oh and you might use two spinning wheels so it would not take so long to get him under hypnosis. Be prepared to tie his hands when he tries to stop the wheels.
12-10-2015, 05:50 PM,
Its wise for the Fox to Dress like the Hound.... You aren't going to trick Mr. Fenn into saying anything that will lure you closer to the Chest... He can tell you where the Chest is just by chatting to you and you would never even know it.....
12-10-2015, 06:05 PM,
(05-13-2015, 05:09 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: You can't trick him. He had FBI swat team at his house. He was interrogated by the FBI. Guess what, He kicked their ass and sent them packing.

That was then but what about when he will maybe be in a nursing home? I will pretend to be his lost nephew and he will at least say he recognizes me like he did last time I saw him.
12-10-2015, 08:28 PM,
(05-13-2015, 02:56 PM)Larsonist Wrote: I think Forrest is through with audience interviews. They have served their purpose and he's content to stay out of the limelight and let this thing play out online. He's gone on to other things that keep his lip from slipping.

I agree Larsonist.

Anyone who has figured it out welcomes this

Anybody who is in a fuzzy muddle feels they need more help....they don't. they just need to solve the poem. It's not impossible.

as he says.

"there is enough out there to solve the poem and find the chest" I can't be bothered to find the quote from the KVSF??? radio interview or whatever but he knows

How does he know this? hmmmmmmm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Three Parts To A Magic Trick I KEEP MY SECRETS 6 5,708 06-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Maybe We Can Trick Forrest Into Giving a Clue Beavertooth 0 1,638 11-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth