Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After having gone on at least one search, how much do your "stars" (clues, etc.) have to align to have a solution worth
07-27-2013, 09:48 AM,
After having gone on at least one search, how much do your "stars" (clues, etc.) have to align to have a solution worth
(Rolling on the floor laughing) What can anyone say? When the conventional means of finding treasure haven't been clearly working for the past three years, where's the harm in trying something, anything new or different? All I have is a marmot, an old as dirt GPS, a bag of fertilizer, a rubber band, a couple popsicle sticks, a paperclip and prolly a 1% chance of finding the treasure. What would MacGyver Do?
07-28-2013, 02:39 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from James Perotti on July 22, 2013, 8:42 pm</b>

... if I was certain that I had The Blaze located, I would still expect to spend at least several weeks in the field. HTH James.
</div>

Interesting expectation. May I ask what leads you to expect this?
07-28-2013, 08:54 AM,
Just so happens here in Missouri I have my "Dowsing For Treasure" by Russ Simmons book. Back in the older days my relatives used dowsing to find well water. Sure enough our farm has three wells. So, Great Grandpa used dowsing to follow the underground spring until he found 3 locations for his wells. I'll bring a dowsing rod for Forrest. If buried treasure is where I think it is, my trusty dowsing rod will do the job. My Chippewa weather forecaster always alerts us to weather changes. Wanna a picture of it - you would be surprised what it is a Chippewa has made.

07-28-2013, 09:04 AM,

<b>Quote from Boo on July 27, 2013, 8:55 am</b>

John Brown, believe it or not, finding pipes with the rods can really work, but not for the reason the dowser thinks. My Pop spent his life as a plumber, and when he needed to find buried pipes, he would get out his rods and walk the property. He said he could find pipes this way, metal or plastic, by watching where the rods crossed. We worked together for ten years and I didn't believe, and still don't believe, that his dowsing technique worked like he claimed. Funny thing was, he found the pipes every time.

There have been scientific studies on this phenomena, with the conclusion being that there is subconscious activity at play. When your subconscious thinks there could be water, pipes, metal, or gold under your feet, it causes minute movements in your hands to cause the rods to cross, or wave, or swing. I figure my dad had been plumbing so long his subconscious knew about where the pipes were, and it translated this knowledge to his hands without his awareness. One day during lunch, I tested his ability to win a bet. I ran him through a series of tests to find an unknown piece of metal buried along a line. He failed miserably. He got angry and claimed I didn't conduct the test right (father/son relationship, what can you do?). But after that he continued to use his dowsing rods to find buried pipes, and it continued to work.

My Pop died last October and I came across his rods while getting ready for a treasure hunting trip. I carefully bent his rods and put them in my backpack. Maybe I was being sentimental, or maybe deep down I had my doubts about how they worked. I haven't had the chance to use them yet, but I carry them with me on all my treasure hunting outings. You never know...Boo
</div>

That was a great story !

I also believe it is the users senses that as you described is why it works for some people.

As I tried to describe intuition.

That is what you described.

The unconscience mind reading the clues.

I also believe some people can bring that subconscience to the conscience.

Meaning they can read things thru an emotional sensory perception.

But the trick so to speak is to be able to have your emotions in check and the plank out of your eye and most important,feel the feelings of the person making the intent.

In our case we must be Forrest.

Read his material and get to know him deeply as a person.

Psycologist call it empathy.

If we can be empathetic,it will open a whole new world.

But as a whole,the world is selfish and cannot do it.

em·pa·thy (mp-th)

n.

1. Identification with and understanding of another's situation, feelings, and motives. See Synonyms at pity.

2. The attribution of one's own feelings to an object.

I will say it again,

That is why Forrest does not have or show any pictures of "all" the contents of the chest.

He is so attached to them that he can still enjoy their effects because they are his affects that will affect someone who is like him or likes him.

Everyone enjoys people appreciating them more than just for their money.

Yes Davis is right,I have so much wind I could sail the world in the calmest of weather.

07-28-2013, 09:20 AM,
[embed][/embed]

<b>Quote from mdavis19 on July 26, 2013, 10:34 pm</b>

Knowitall,

You sure are long winded, even though in the end you haven't really said anything. Produce the treasure using your techniques and I'll be impressed with you. Till then, not so much.

mdavis19
</div>
What if I told you I already found the treasure ?

I mean the symbolic treasure.

People say it is the hiking and camping and travelling.

For me it has been getting to know Forrest Fenn while never having spoken to him.

Some may call it creepy ,weird,silly or even mental illness.

Because they listen and respect the wrong people.

Forrest is a man to admire but not be a groupie of.

He likes his quiet time.

I can empathize with him very well because we are similar even though our life impressions on this world are different.

I have already made an impression on you and it is up to you to look past your planks and see what I gave you free of consideration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXE_2_FjmiA
07-28-2013, 09:22 AM,
I predict the hunt will be over before august 12th weather permitting
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
07-28-2013, 09:23 AM,

<b>Quote from sandra-in-missouri on July 28, 2013, 9:54 am</b>

Just so happens here in Missouri I have my "Dowsing For Treasure" by Russ Simmons book. Back in the older days my relatives used dowsing to find well water. Sure enough our farm has three wells. So, Great Grandpa used dowsing to follow the underground spring until he found 3 locations for his wells. I'll bring a dowsing rod for Forrest. If buried treasure is where I think it is, my trusty dowsing rod will do the job. My Chippewa weather forecaster always alerts us to weather changes. Wanna a picture of it - you would be surprised what it is a Chippewa has made.
</div>
That would be nice,I have never heard of a Chippewa Weather Forecaster.

Please edit this post and add it here.
07-28-2013, 09:25 AM,

<b>Quote from pidmt on July 28, 2013, 10:22 am</b>

I predict the hunt will be over before august 12th weather permitting
</div>
Are you talking 2013 ?

Dang,you may beat me to it !
07-31-2013, 04:34 PM,

<b>Quote from clinger on July 31, 2013, 3:44 pm</b>

What weather? It's August. I suppose really damn HOT is weather.
</div>

In the southwest the hottest month of the year is June.
08-01-2013, 04:35 AM,

<b>Quote from John Brown on July 31, 2013, 5:34 pm</b>

In the southwest the hottest month of the year is June.
</div>

That has generally been my experience on my Arizona property. June is hot and dry. By July the monsoon rains start in the afternoons (most years) and the temperature doesn't climb as high. It can even get downright chilly during a rainstorm. The problem with trying to search during monsoon season is the mud. Dirt roads can become real quagmires. Even my 4X4 truck can't handle some of them. Then there is the danger of flash floods if you are down in a canyon.

mdavis19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canopy Of Stars ManOwar 2 207 06-18-2020, 01:27 AM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  Under a canopy of stars HalloweenCandy 24 1,654 06-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Stars and birds what do you get out of this. mikemarcum03 3 1,411 04-18-2019, 08:22 AM
Last Post: John Brown
  Is there any possible way I can give myself 5 STARS on some of my threads??... Gordon Lightfoot 12 4,192 11-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Stars, Asterisks, Symbolism, and ADHD Ramblings Mindy 13 5,934 10-18-2017, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  The Search For Wisdom (SOLUTION EXPLAINED WITHIN) Iron Will 2 1,942 12-22-2014, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Iron Will