Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How close is 500 feet ?
07-27-2013, 01:16 PM,
How close is 500 feet ?
500 feet is half of 1000 feet
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
07-27-2013, 02:45 PM,
How close is 500 feet ?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on July 27, 2013, 2:16 pm</b>

500 feet is half of 1000 feet
</div>
250 pears,100 Boomslang or 53 Reed
07-27-2013, 03:36 PM,
How close is 500 feet ?
pears listening up. 12 pears hanging high 12 men pass by each man took a pear but left 11 hanging there,how did that happen
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
07-27-2013, 05:06 PM,
How close is 500 feet ?

<b>Quote from pidmt on July 27, 2013, 4:36 pm</b>

pears listening up. 12 pears hanging high 12 men pass by each man took a pear but left 11 hanging there,how did that happen
</div>
Each man took a pear and only one would dare for the story of the tree that adam fell from thee,so listen up and listen down an apple looks like a crown,wear it now or where it when your father calls for a friend.You ate the pear the others touched for they were scared so very much.It worked so well it worked so fine it worked just like it was mine.

That's a Pome !
07-27-2013, 05:35 PM,
How close is 500 feet ?
I didn't think you could solve this puzzle,so I guess we don't know it all, I like your your attitude and sometimes your comments ,it kinda makes me think of my self.the answer is each man was the name of the only man who took a pear that's why 11 were left there. I love picking peoples mind, included my own, I still think you are pretty smart
07-27-2013, 06:17 PM,
How close is 500 feet ?

<b>Quote from pidmt on July 27, 2013, 6:35 pm</b>

I didn't think you could solve this puzzle,so I guess we don't know it all, I like your your attitude and sometimes your comments ,it kinda makes me think of my self.the answer is each man was the name of the only man who took a pear that's why 11 were left there. I love picking peoples mind, included my own, I still think you are pretty smart
</div>

I went with the meanings of took is 1.To lay hold of 2.to remove

So 11 of the "men" just touched pears and one removed 1.

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

07-29-2013, 01:26 AM,
How close is 500 feet ?
John Brown, the problem I have when "unwinding" is I can't seem to do it when I'm at my spot. The place is too big and daunting for me to be able to sit down and re-think the clues while I'm there. Being there is too much of a climactic moment, after researching and planning and scraping up money etc. The first time I was there, it was like landing on the moon. I had studied photos of this place for months, and it had almost become a myth that it even existed at all, so when I finally made it there, it was like walking into a fairly tale. When the chest wasn't where I thought it would be, I just looked around not knowing how to start over. When I got home, I re-thought the area and was again sure I knew where the chest was. When I failed to find it on the second trip, all I could think to do was take as many photos as I could and then leave. A few days after I got home again, the photos revealed one great big giant clue, but it was so big, and I was so close that I couldn't even see it while I was there. Maybe I was too overwhelmed to soak in the details of the place.

My next trip will be my fifth trip in there. It seems I can't think on my feet while there, I just look around and get overwhelmed by the beauty and hugeness of this place. It seems the only way I can unwind and backtrack is to return home where I can view this place in photos. When at home, all is calm and quiet, and making sense of the clues is easy. When I'm in my area, I seem to lose my focus. Wish it weren't so, but I plan to continue to chip away at this thing, no matter how many trips it takes. Boo
07-29-2013, 03:42 AM,
How close is 500 feet ?

<b>Quote from Boo on July 29, 2013, 2:26 am</b>

John Brown, the problem I have when "unwinding" is I can't seem to do it when I'm at my spot. The place is too big and daunting for me to be able to sit down and re-think the clues while I'm there. Being there is too much of a climactic moment, after researching and planning and scraping up money etc. The first time I was there, it was like landing on the moon. I had studied photos of this place for months, and it had almost become a myth that it even existed at all, so when I finally made it there, it was like walking into a fairly tale. When the chest wasn't where I thought it would be, I just looked around not knowing how to start over. When I got home, I re-thought the area and was again sure I knew where the chest was. When I failed to find it on the second trip, all I could think to do was take as many photos as I could and then leave. A few days after I got home again, the photos revealed one great big giant clue, but it was so big, and I was so close that I couldn't even see it while I was there. Maybe I was too overwhelmed to soak in the details of the place.

My next trip will be my fifth trip in there. It seems I can't think on my feet while there, I just look around and get overwhelmed by the beauty and hugeness of this place. It seems the only way I can unwind and backtrack is to return home where I can view this place in photos. When at home, all is calm and quiet, and making sense of the clues is easy. When I'm in my area, I seem to lose my focus. Wish it weren't so, but I plan to continue to chip away at this thing, no matter how many trips it takes. Boo
</div>
That is what I keep trying to tell people about.

You must connect with your intuitiveness.

Did you see the videos on postmarks thread ?

We own the sky video was about what you just stated.

Out of the whole group in the wide open spaces only one had intuition to go towards the issue instead of trying to hide from it.

And it turned out not to be an issue at all.Hence "post marks" after affects.

We are all chasing after affects.

Forrests affects that are tangible and emotional.

For anyone who has put in some real serious thought about this.

A box with a half million dollars in gold at street value,people would kill for.

You need alot of nerve to retrieve that box,please just trust me on that part.

I also posted a map of the pony express route that tells that story.

Just like the lyrics in the Postmarks Nobody Said It Would Be Easy song

,nobody read the fine print.Howard R Driggs

You wouldn't be the first nervous person on that trail.

[Image: Pony_Express_Map_William_Henry_Jackson.jpg]

een" Ringtone to your Cell Steve McQueen Ringtone

M83

"Steve McQueen"

I woke up stronger than ever.

Driven by big waves of fire.

To run and yell all the way.

Nothing can hurt me today.

There's a magic inside.

Just waiting to burst out.

The world is a goldmine.

That will melt tomorrow.

I just can't recognize myself.

Tears of joy run all over my face.

My sensations reach the limit.

Nothing can hurt me today.

There's a magic inside.

Just waiting to burst out.

There world is a goldmine.

That will melt tomorrow.

Living for, living for a thrill...

Just waiting! Just waiting!

Click below if you have patience just wait till it is over.

Or seek video yourself.

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Iqskd_Vq8[/embed]

Blessings and Peace