Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casting - Is it a hoax?
07-05-2015, 11:50 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Project Why on July 5, 2015, 12:40 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from mdavis19 on July 5, 2015, 8:04 am</b>
<b>Quote from admin on July 5, 2015, 6:52 am</b>

@Nora I'd welcome him suing me. I didn't care back then if he did either, but he had the chest over my head. So I held off speaking my mind and letting everyone know. I honestly tried to play nice, but he kept me moderated on hoD saying it was Dals call. BTW, I have so many names on hoD that are unmoderated that I can use...but it was a point of contention for me.

@loco We get thousands of views a day here even though there maybe only be 20-30 actively that post. If I do release a book after he's gone, I have many many thousands of emails from subscribers to send an email to which is cool. I'm trying to buy a domain for it, but the asking price is way out of my league. I'm working on making a percentage deal. So we'll see. I agree with what you say about the situation....yes he is a self proclaimed rake. I need to change the title of this thread a little. I will continue to unleash info.
</div>

Stephanie, domain names are dirt cheap. Think up a unique and descriptive one and buy it at Godaddy. The only reason to buy an expensive existing domain is to inherit the legacy traffic. You already get a ton of traffic coming here. Just pepper Chasechat with links to your new domain. Include a link in your every post. Make sure you follow good SEO rules on the new site. Your traffic will start to build there. You can be up and running for next to nothing.

mdavis19</div>
</div>

Yuuuup.

Need to change the title you say? Maybe just add a few letters to the middle, .....and call it Castrating. :-)</div>
</div>

I had to look it up so for anybody else who has no clue what "SEO" stands for its "Search Engine Optimization"
07-05-2015, 11:52 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
Stephanie, I am glad to hear you will not be searching any more and that you found something more fun and fulfilling to do with your time. That is progress, for sure!

I do think a book without all the negativity, with the funny stuff you remember from the chase would be a great companion book to the chase. I would buy that book.

You have great ideas and in the early days you had more fun than anyone on the chase. Thats how I want to remember you.You have been a big part of the chase. You were the one person who always seemed to have fun while you searched.

You cant change what happened but you can benefit from it in a positive way. You deserve a happy life once again. Dont let this dictate how you feel about people the rest of your life. It takes real grit to go on and be happy with yourself. Make it happen!
Shhh they aren't listening.
07-05-2015, 01:43 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?

<b>Quote from admin on July 5, 2015, 8:43 am</b>
<b>Quote from Circles on July 5, 2015, 8:19 am</b>
<b>Quote from admin on July 5, 2015, 8:06 am</b>

@Circles, do you clear your comments with Forrest prior to posting? No, you must not as he would clearly correct your nonsensical plot line. You amuse me with your ability to grab at straws...might be a new profession you can seek out....Boo doesn't exist...wow, new level there.
</div>
I have no contact with Forrest.

And so once again you avoid answering a simple question that you should know off the top of your head. So now the questions would include , WHY . That answer one would already know. I did not say anything about Boo existing or not. Just that you refuse to answer the discerning questions to show what you are saying is true. How hard could it be for you to state where Boo's residence was before he died ? It is obvious why you refuse to. Cause then you would be found out and you could no longer ride the coat tails of a tragedy to garner sympathy for your made up stories.</div>
</div>

You figured me out Circles...damn I thought I had everyone fooled....*sarcasm* Now please try and climb the stairs of your parents basement and attempt to find the sunshine your faithful leader wants you to locate. Enjoy your day.</div>
</div>
You are quite easy to figure out. You know how you claim Forrest thinks people are evil ? Well that is a very common religious doctrine taught in many many churches around the world. What people do not understand is it is just a potential as every one of the 9 basic personalities has an equal and opposite. Like you acting to be friendly in order to get people to act intimate with you. And then as we have seen on this thread that you befriend them which is the equal opposite. Heck , you even befriended a person you claim died of suicide. I still do not think Forrest will succumb to you ploys or any of the others either. Did you read about the sociopaths from the link posted on this thread ? It fits quite well with yourself and those you would call friends.

Step away from the Ledge Stephanie it is not worth it !

Sleep well and tell us tomorrow what you dream about .

You have haphazardly admitted your problem and that is always the first step.
07-05-2015, 02:02 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
I think it's time for Circles to shut up or be shut up. There's been plenty of proof shown that Boo existed and that several of us knew (or at least had met) him, so Circles is way over the line. I'd guess Steph has been reluctant to give him the axe, since she's the one he's attacking.
07-05-2015, 03:00 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
Yeah liv, I agree don't feed the troll! Smile

"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals solves, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack
07-05-2015, 03:17 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?

<b>Quote from old drum on July 5, 2015, 3:02 pm</b>

I think it's time for Circles to shut up or be shut up. There's been plenty of proof shown that Boo existed and that several of us knew (or at least had met) him, so Circles is way over the line. I'd guess Steph has been reluctant to give him the axe, since she's the one he's attacking.
</div>
Did you know where Boo lived at the time of death ?

Why should anyone believe none of you knew where Boo lived at time of death ?

Instead you girls shuck and jive , twist and turn.

So it must have been the Bill Hall who's death was ruled a Homicide.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/a...888537.php

"But when officials deemed a traffic crash that killed her husband Thursday a homicide, an alleged love triangle among Frances and Bill Hall Jr., both 50, and a woman described by authorities as his girlfriend hit the public spotlight."
07-05-2015, 04:51 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
That was pretty sneaky Circles.

Guilty! We're so quick to jump on board, aren't we? You got me.

Who else can we judge before we get all the facts and try to pull them down to our muck.

jdh
07-05-2015, 07:08 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?

<b>Quote from Liv on July 5, 2015, 3:54 pm</b>

Uh-huh, time for squaring the Circles; is that it?

I don't like his/her attitude towards others, but I also come from a place behind the Iron Curtain and before the fall of it, so I value very much the free speech, even if it's on Stephanie's private domain, so to speak.

I'd say from now on let him/her talk but don't reply to provoking posts.

I'll do that from now on Smile

EDIT: Here is a thought.

Most of you probably know of "Speaker's Corner" in Hyde Park.

Steph, how about you create another Category titled "Speaker's Corner" and ask politely everyone that has something controversial to say to start a thread there.

We then, have a choice to read it or not.

When somebody says something that should belong there but it's posted somewhere else, the moderators can move it where it belongs…. say a Transferred thread in the Speaker's Category.
</div>

Is there such a thing as a non-controversial thread?

mdavis19
07-05-2015, 07:33 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
If you want non-controversial threads go to HoD! Smile

"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals solves, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack
07-05-2015, 08:04 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
I think there needs to be a new rule on this forum:

Unless you've been around for at least a couple of years and have been on a couple of good hard searches(not just driving around either, .....actually physically hiking, walking, looking around for more than just 10 minutes, ...sweating, famished, mentally and physically exhausted), .....personally, I'd say at least a minimum of 5!!, .....then shut the f*** up!! Unless you agree with me, .....I'll tolerate sock puppets. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hint, hoax or 7%er Top Secret 93 12,267 05-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  My finding the treasure was all a Hoax, guys. Gordon Lightfoot 37 14,192 07-28-2017, 07:36 AM
Last Post: old drum
  Ruh roh...Linda is back. Its a hoax! romeofoxtrot 13 7,254 08-31-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: timberwolf
  Dal's view of the hoax issue DaisyMae 53 30,499 08-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: njfl
Big Grin No HOAX folks?? Project Why 15 7,201 08-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  For those who think its a hoax. Hammertime 0 1,328 07-22-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Hammertime