Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casting - Is it a hoax?
07-28-2015, 11:09 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
I told myself I would not come back to this sight... Mindy in all probability has the treasure Her sob stories and Oh I'm such a good person it all comes back to me. you should feel sorry for Me I get free plane rides and a free cabin to stay in and a search where nobody else gets to go with FF helping her to get her web page is suspicious to say the least Now moving to Santa Barbra and and something isn' right with the big picture. Now I mention it at H.O.D and they change my comments to Blah Blah Blah. Something Stinks!!!!
07-28-2015, 11:11 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
I am getting the same message repeating over and over. It says Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/walnaweb02a/b1887/hy.thirtyacre/chasechat/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 1371 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/walnaweb02a/b1887/hy.thirtyacre/chasechat/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 1371 Notice:
Shhh they aren't listening.
07-28-2015, 11:23 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
Woody, I dont believe she has the treasure. If she had found it we would have heard about it, from Mindy.

I am concerned with what is going on with this blog though. First we lost Mikes blog, now Stephanie is having technical difficulties. Sad

I dont like the idea that anyplace we may speak our thoughts are becoming harder to find. There was lots of good ideas lost with Mikes blog. Would hate to see Stephanies go down too.

Stephanie is there anything we can do to help you?
07-28-2015, 11:29 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
I'm not so sure . I will find out ... I have been wrong before but not often....
07-29-2015, 03:22 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on July 29, 2015, 12:23 am</b>

Woody, I dont believe she has the treasure. If she had found it we would have heard about it, from Mindy.

I am concerned with what is going on with this blog though. First we lost Mikes blog, now Stephanie is having technical difficulties. Sad

I dont like the idea that anyplace we may speak our thoughts are becoming harder to find. There was lots of good ideas lost with Mikes blog. Would hate to see Stephanies go down too.

Stephanie is there anything we can do to help you?
</div>

My access to the site has actually improved a lot since the really bad days around the time the pond scum war broke out. I get an occasional database access error, but hitting Reload a couple of times is usually all it takes to get the site to load. Stephanie, if you give me access to the statistics for the domain I will be happy to try to analyze the usage patterns when I get some time.

mdavis19
07-29-2015, 04:22 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?

<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on July 29, 2015, 12:09 am</b>

I told myself I would not come back to this sight... Mindy in all probability has the treasure Her sob stories and Oh I'm such a good person it all comes back to me. you should feel sorry for Me I get free plane rides and a free cabin to stay in and a search where nobody else gets to go with FF helping her to get her web page is suspicious to say the least Now moving to Santa Barbra and and something isn' right with the big picture. Now I mention it at H.O.D and they change my comments to Blah Blah Blah. Something Stinks!!!!
</div>

Oh come on, Bogg. Do you really think that if Mindy had the treasure in hand she'd be running two blogs devoted to trying to find it, and talking about trying to find it on several others? Is that how you would be spending your time if you had it?

As for any help from Forrest, well we've all seen what that is worth. There are perks that just come automatically with being a pretty girl. A lot of doors just open easier (there's a song in there somewhere). That's just the way of the world. Always been that way, probably always will be. Pretty girls gravitate to Forrest (probably a lot of not so pretty ones too, but he doesn't showcase them). There are always a few hotties his orbit. Fenn's Fillies as Ricky calls them. Stephanie used to be one for a while. Sure, they get some perks. Forrest is no fool. He knows the PR value of putting a pretty face on the chase. He is using them to promote his chase (whether they know it or not). So throwing them the occasional bone (or at least appearing to) is just a way of keeping them around and happy. As for the value of his "help," well you can ask Stephanie about that. I for one don't see any of the Fillies getting any closer to the treasure than I am. I see them searching places I thought of and discarded years ago. If anything, I believe people close to Forrest are at a distinct disadvantage in the chase.

mdavis19

07-29-2015, 06:31 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?

<b>Quote from Who Trolls Nigh on July 29, 2015, 6:38 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from admin on July 29, 2015, 5:47 am</b>

I have software now on the server that is supposed to help. It was just loaded yesterday so let's see what happens today.
</div>

Wouldn't it be easier if you just apologized to f for dragging his name through the mud?</div>
</div>

So you are of the opinion he or one of his fanboys is orchestrating the problem then?

mdavis19
07-29-2015, 07:07 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
Good morning, it was much easier today. I hope thats the fix.

Everyone, try and stay cool in the heat today. Check on the elderly, many times they have nobody to help them.
07-29-2015, 07:48 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
You got that right, Stephanie. Smile

So, Woody Bog is Aspen Marsh. I'll repost my answer that I posted on Dal's here. I have nothing against Dal. I have nothing against Stephanie. Like deb, who is awesome, I'm bipartisan, even though this has never supposed to have been about politics.

"Oh Aspen, that is literally the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time.

For the record:

1. The website was MY idea. I asked Forrest and Dal if they could put a link on their sites. My website was FREE. Anyone can do it. All you need is a little computer knowledge and an imagination. I have very little of the first but plenty of the second.

2. I have paid every penny for both of my TWO searches. I canceled a search this weekend because my LANDLORD, who is a PILOT, had to work. I couldn’t afford a plane ticket right now.Oh, on the Montana trip, Jamie was gracious to pay for the rental car, and I paid for the hotel. Then we fought over paying for everything else, like meals. It came out pretty even, I think.

3. I am a SINGLE mom of THREE kids and I also take care of my MOM. I don’t pretend to be anyone other than who I am. If my stories sound like sob stories, maybe it’s because I’m not a fake Facebooker who pretends life is perfect all the time. I have good days and bad days and don’t hide either. I try and make the best of what I have and what’s dealt to me. I post reality. Sometimes I’m happy, sometimes I’m sad.

4. Maybe people get the idea that I’m a good person because I AM.

5. You want to know why I’m moving? My ex’s MOM, who does happen to be rich, bought a condo in Santa Barbara and offered it to me and the kids out of the goodness of her heart to bring the kids closer to family, and to give me an opportunity to make more for my family. I’m applying for jobs as we speak. Not having to worry about rent will be a huge relief for me. The kids will be close to cousins and grandparents. I will be able to get a better job. I’m not looking for a FREE ride. But I’m not stupid. This is an opportunity to take a step forward to provide a better life for my family. As it is, I’m working over 40 hours a week at a demanding job for less than $2000 a month. Yep, that’s all I make. With TWO college degrees under my belt. Not a sob story, either. I’m grateful to even have a job. While married, I was a stay at home mom for ten years. After my ex and I split, I tried to get a job in the medical field, but no one wanted to hire someone who hadn’t worked in the field for so long. I took a job landscaping and trimming hedges, until I finally got a call from my present boss. God has blessed me, but I will defend the fact that I WORK HARD for everything.

6. I have never asked Forrest for one penny. And he has never given me one.

7. Don’t judge someone you don’t know. And don’t judge someone before you know the FACTS."

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-29-2015, 10:07 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
That's one freakin great offer Mindy. Take it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hint, hoax or 7%er Top Secret 93 10,231 05-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  My finding the treasure was all a Hoax, guys. Gordon Lightfoot 37 13,604 07-28-2017, 07:36 AM
Last Post: old drum
  Ruh roh...Linda is back. Its a hoax! romeofoxtrot 13 6,907 08-31-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: timberwolf
  Dal's view of the hoax issue DaisyMae 53 29,281 08-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: njfl
Big Grin No HOAX folks?? Project Why 15 6,841 08-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  For those who think its a hoax. Hammertime 0 1,267 07-22-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Hammertime