Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casting - Is it a hoax?
11-23-2017, 11:49 AM,
RE: Casting - Is it a hoax?
(11-23-2017, 12:12 AM)RahRah Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 08:08 PM)admin Wrote: This has nothing to do with me not finding it. It has to do with things he's said to me. Also there is a reason for him to not have actually hid it. He'd go down in history with people saying his name. He'd be a legend. I agree he could afford to hide it. He knew that would give him credibility.

Weak solves? All our solves are weak now aren't they? I think you'd be surprised how well thought out mine can be that I never talked about though.

I don't plan on going out again to search. I've been curious your stance on it...so thanks for explaining.

It's who they think you are.....

Who knew we've been watching an instant replay in the other thread?

RahRah,

Thank you for bringing this up. Indirectly, actually very indirectly, you have led me to a comment made by ff that made my day. Once again, the son-of-gun has proven himself extremely tricky with his choice of words. Just a reminder to everyone to reread everything and look for the aberrations.
11-26-2017, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 11:00 AM by SoulMates4Ever.)
Casting - Is it a hoax?
No this book was written I believe around 1993. I just have to remember where the book is. As I thought nothing of it until now. That I realize how valuable it really is. Once I find the book again. I will use it and my solves to try and find it. If it is not there I will let everyone know the boo it in and they too can read it. Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The book it is in. Is what goes above in my story not (boo). I have to start using spellcheck before I send. Sorry. Bob

11-26-2017, 07:49 PM,
Is the book The Codex? (published in 2003)
Smile
11-26-2017, 08:03 PM,
(11-23-2017, 09:45 AM)SoulMates4Ever Wrote: Ok I am going to write this and post it to see wher it goes from there. What if I said that I found out of the poem 4 sets of waypoints. And in another book nothing to do with FF. This very same poem that actually breaks down the meaning of wwwh,stout hearted men,water high, heavy loads and canyon down. Yes I have the book to prove it and will show the code to prove the 4 waypoints. This will be for a price. I just don’t know where to go from here. But I can and will prove everything I have said here. Outdoorlover555@gmail.com. Or bobpatterson555@gmail. Com.

Do not give this bozo any money.
11-27-2017, 06:52 AM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
(11-26-2017, 08:03 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 09:45 AM)SoulMates4Ever Wrote: Ok I am going to write this and post it to see wher it goes from there. What if I said that I found out of the poem 4 sets of waypoints. And in another book nothing to do with FF. This very same poem that actually breaks down the meaning of wwwh,stout hearted men,water high, heavy loads and canyon down. Yes I have the book to prove it and will show the code to prove the 4 waypoints. This will be for a price. I just don’t know where to go from here. But I can and will prove everything I have said here. Outdoorlover555@gmail.com. Or bobpatterson555@gmail. Com.

Do not give this bozo any money.

I will be happy to show everything I have found. To the right person before ANY money exchanges hands.
My proof is as solid as it gets. I will show you the book and how I came up with the waypoints. It is up to you now. Please respond to my email address. Thank you. Bob

01-01-2018, 04:41 PM,
This is all insane. You people.... keep it up.
01-01-2018, 11:30 PM,
Casting - Is it a hoax?
(01-01-2018, 04:41 PM)ser Wrote: This is all insane. You people.... keep it up.

I am willing to listen as to what you have to say as. I am hoping to share my knowledge with the right person.
I will be happy to put this information elsewhere if you can tell where to go?
I am not out to cause any problems and I do not want to be kicked off.
So please put yourself in my situation and tell me or show me the correct avenue. Thank you Sincerely Bob

02-27-2019, 01:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 01:37 AM by Top Secret.)
(07-06-2015, 10:05 AM)HarryFool Wrote: mdavis, it bothers me that he [Fenn] milks the chase for all that its worth:

1) Alleged sexual gratification with some and a willingness to sell out the chase for a quick fling

2) Personal entertainment. He enjoys treating us like lab rats and loves the stories of our failure and all for his own sick pleasure. We are his favorite pastime now.

3) Sadistic entertainment. He does not care what happens or what the <b>human</b> cost of his chase are. He thinks we are evil anyhow apparently and deserve everything we get.

4) Recruit sycophants in return for favoritism. His personal entourage or inner circle get their expenses paid and go on paid searches. Most of us can only afford to do a (very) limited search

5) Manipulation, manipulation, manipulation... he just loves to do it and now he gets to do it to the masses

6) Wants to become a legend, huge conflict of interest with the chase. Poem designed and chest hidden so as to not be solvable for a 1000 years. Not really fair, eh?

7) Its all about him really. The adventure, the thrills, the media attention, the chase. Whatever you get out it is nothing compared to what he gets. His thrills not yours!

8) He gets his books sold out and can preach to the masses as if he was almost a god. The Fenn Cult : its the new religion and we are all brainwashed into believing there is a findable chest out there just waiting for one of us.

9) He wants to show us he is clever but he is not. That the chase is a challenge and you are battling wits with a great intelligence. You are up against a likely hustler, trickster and master of deception who will likely do anything to prevent his chest falling into your hands. He won't even say if its buried deep underground.

10) He wants to show the world he is a kind old man doing us all good by selflessly putting a chest out there. Its not who you are , its who they think you are.
My how the kool-aid works on the gold fever infected mind! Hey Hairy Fool how you like you now!
02-27-2019, 03:03 AM,
Has anyone else been following the Don Miller story?

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproject.o...n-bones%2F
02-27-2019, 08:59 AM,
(02-27-2019, 03:03 AM)J Smith Wrote: Has anyone else been following the Don Miller story?

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproject.o...n-bones%2F

I didn't know about it. Lot of bones. I hope he didn't get any of my family's bones.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hint, hoax or 7%er Top Secret 93 10,168 05-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  My finding the treasure was all a Hoax, guys. Gordon Lightfoot 37 13,566 07-28-2017, 07:36 AM
Last Post: old drum
  Ruh roh...Linda is back. Its a hoax! romeofoxtrot 13 6,893 08-31-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: timberwolf
  Dal's view of the hoax issue DaisyMae 53 29,237 08-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: njfl
Big Grin No HOAX folks?? Project Why 15 6,821 08-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  For those who think its a hoax. Hammertime 0 1,261 07-22-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Hammertime