Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casting - Is it a hoax?
02-27-2019, 11:10 AM,
RE: Casting - Is it a hoax?
Wow! Those are some harsh words from Hairy.
02-27-2019, 11:52 AM,
(02-27-2019, 11:10 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Wow! Those are some harsh words from Hairy.
LMAO!
Yes and Hypocrite Hairy is now all over us for discussing the same. S/he is a clown !
02-27-2019, 06:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 06:18 PM by Top Secret.)
"8) He gets his books sold out and can preach to the masses as if he was almost a god. The Fenn Cult : its the new religion and we are all brainwashed into believing there is a findable chest out there just waiting for one of us." ~Harry Fool

This one is my fav from Hairy. I call BS on Hair's claim of Fenn membership to Fairy's, just another one of his multiple aliases trying make it look like he is legit. Fenn knows better. Fenn doesn't need membership. I don't need membership, no one needs membership to read their cult garbage.
02-27-2019, 09:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 09:02 PM by Seeker9.)
Not saying FF has a real account at Hairys, but after seeing Hairys harsh words here, it isn't far fetched that FF would want an account there to keep an eye on him in case he needed to take legal action.
02-27-2019, 09:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2019, 12:35 AM by Top Secret.)
(02-27-2019, 09:01 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Not saying FF has a real account at Hairys, but after seeing Hairys harsh words here, it isn't far fetched that FF would want an account there to keep an eye on him in case he needed to take legal action.
That is a good point, there is a ton of bad mouthing of Fenn in their earlier posts. Hairy's critical comments in this thread is good cause for Fenn to investigate them. But because Hairy keeps repeating such a trivial insignificant event, it is suspicious and comes across as a publicity stunt to support is failed forum.

I really don't care but if he insists on proving it, then post Fenn's IP address of his login there and let independents verify it, otherwise, this is likely Hairy's well-known use of multiple aliases. There really are only a few real people over there, just one guy arguing with his 12 other personalities. lol

Edit update:
It is official, Hairy admitted it is not Fenn by refusing to provide proof, just more paranoid diversion tactics. "trust us," yah right trust a guy known to have multiple aliases and who makes up crazy stories (like "just look and you can see him logged in" - BS can't see anything) to promote his failing forum. Time for that boy to quit the chase, his shameless attempt at becoming a male bunny failed miserably. When will these guys learn, not to try and get close to fenn, only bad can happen. Another example of gold fever affecting the Fool.
02-28-2019, 03:24 PM,
If I were FF, I would probably have an account on every forum, and a subscription to every utube channel covering the chase. I'd want to know what was being said 100% of the time. The heavily moderated sites probably get boring for him sometimes. He said he wrote a gossipy style book that was in his computer. He likes that stuff as most do.
--- Someone should write a gossipy style book about the chase. Nine years of forum and utube material to draw from.
It will need a cool title so it has appeal to a wider market than just chase ppl. Something like, 'Splintered Forest, Tales of gossip and caution about America's most deadliest treasure hunt of the modern era'...ok that's a long title but you get what I mean Smile I'd do it myself but i'm already working on my own chase book. 'The Lost Solves of San Marino, a tale of lost treasure, woe and madness'. ™
02-28-2019, 05:48 PM,
(02-28-2019, 03:24 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: If I were FF, I would probably have an account on every forum, and a subscription to every utube channel covering the chase. I'd want to know what was being said 100% of the time. The heavily moderated sites probably get boring for him sometimes. He said he wrote a gossipy style book that was in his computer. He likes that stuff as most do.
--- Someone should write a gossipy style book about the chase. Nine years of forum and utube material to draw from.
It will need a cool title so it has appeal to a wider market than just chase ppl. Something like, 'Splintered Forest, Tales of gossip and caution about America's most deadliest treasure hunt of the modern era'...ok that's a long title but you get what I mean Smile I'd do it myself but i'm already working on my own chase book. 'The Lost Solves of San Marino, a tale of lost treasure, woe and madness'. ™
I'm writing a book my last solve my mind hurts.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
09-03-2019, 05:59 PM,
I HAVE to bump this—the first 8 pages or so are PRICELESS!
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hint, hoax or 7%er Top Secret 93 10,230 05-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  My finding the treasure was all a Hoax, guys. Gordon Lightfoot 37 13,603 07-28-2017, 07:36 AM
Last Post: old drum
  Ruh roh...Linda is back. Its a hoax! romeofoxtrot 13 6,907 08-31-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: timberwolf
  Dal's view of the hoax issue DaisyMae 53 29,279 08-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: njfl
Big Grin No HOAX folks?? Project Why 15 6,840 08-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  For those who think its a hoax. Hammertime 0 1,267 07-22-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Hammertime