Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove Thanks
07-01-2015, 01:06 PM,
Remove Thanks
Remove

07-01-2015, 01:34 PM,
Remove Thanks
Can you imagine buying 1 painting for $125K and later selling it for $1.4 million?

The Rich take care of their own.
07-01-2015, 01:51 PM,
Remove Thanks
Then you have people selling I kid you not "Mixed Media, Not Sure" No Refunds $650, which looks like a framed print done by Eric Sloan. Then again one can't examine it and find out........"No Refunds"............LOL.

Starting to think the middle class are the biggest con artists..........

[Image: 2vb29p3.jpg]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beautiful-painti...3cfbe2cb19
07-01-2015, 02:06 PM,
Remove Thanks
Then you know you just don't want to help out people like this.

Take the picture apart and see if it's mixed media which would reset it to a more stable price.

Well then if it's print it's only worth $25................Well well you can come over here then and post your Fenn solveSmile
07-01-2015, 02:14 PM,
Remove Thanks

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Ricky Nowak on July 1, 2015, 2:51 pm</b>

Then you have people selling I kid you not "Mixed Media, Not Sure" No Refunds $650, which looks like a framed print done by Eric Sloan. Then again one can't examine it and find out........"No Refunds"............LOL.

Starting to think the middle class are the biggest con artists..........

[Image: 2vb29p3.jpg]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beautiful-painti...3cfbe2cb19
</div>

The frame looks fairly ordinary for a 'painting' by Eric Sloane. I bid $5.00.

07-01-2015, 02:26 PM,
Remove Thanks
LOLSmile

This is going on everywhere............Get really weary trying to pull something on a +80 year like FennSmile Yet idiots have to learn the hard way. Sure is fun to watch............LOL.

The Fenn brand implies the highest quality. Seen people pay hundreds of more due to his FF Tags or write ups.

That goes on with anyone of that nature. Fenn is a hustler, that he hustles for other people and himself which makes everyone rich and better off.

Sure he should be paid the bigger $$$ for that.......

Huge difference when it's all about yourself.

07-01-2015, 03:17 PM,
Remove Thanks
Even if the painting was real, it has no ascetic appeal. $8.00
07-01-2015, 03:32 PM,
Remove Thanks
Your right "Key Pieces" are it. Seen a Carl Redin go for $7500 and another for $1200.

[Image: 2zia78k.jpg]

[Image: 2cq051w.jpg]