Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fenn Nam
08-01-2015, 07:36 AM,
Fenn Nam
After listening to a Vietnam vet, who was another pilot over there, it makes total sense now...............

How could someone not be phased after someone lost $100K on a treasure hunting game?

Or the group as a whole spending $50 million to $100 million chasing after $1 million?

Well they went to a war where the country itself intended them not to winSmile

Seeing people lose their lives in a war such as Vietnam, they could give 2 shits less about people losing money.........

Seeing your not going to win, they could care less.

People on are own side tore each other apart, these opinions and beautiful solves are just great for that................

This game is that fucking war..............

08-01-2015, 08:22 AM,
Fenn Nam
He actually has the game with a North and South Robert, Your kidding me............No, it gets better.

Numbers where at 50,000 which dropped down to about 6000 hard core players with him drafting and creating troop surges of another 50,000..........

Then on top of it we had are own Hanoi Jane jumping around on both sides, dancing and playing with him..........

He has no problem recruiting others winding them up and sending them out to hit others...........

08-01-2015, 08:42 AM,
Fenn Nam
What was the victory plan for Nam? None. Here it can be reset...............

Create 1 million active players? The Generals of Nam requested these levels to win the war.

Hit the dikes and kill 1 million of the civilian population? Have 1 million active players losing this game, talk about a few getting upsetSmile

Nuke him?

Other, Top SecretSmile

08-01-2015, 08:48 AM,
Fenn Nam
Quit strafing us, Rick, you're burning our clothes off. We already had enough scars.

08-01-2015, 09:01 AM,
Fenn Nam
Vietnam war basically bankrupted the USSR leading to it's eventual downfall. We also thankfully avoided a nuclear war. All the lessons learned in Vietnam lead to complete air superiority for the US ever since including the stunning victory in Desert Storm. There is no country in the world today that would challenge the US in the air. That stems directly from lessons learned trying to stop the flow of material down the Ho Chi Mihn trail. Night vision, laser guidance, stealth all happened because of what happened to guys like ff. It's a cop out to bitch about Vietnam. You need to look at the bigger picture. Those 58k did not die in vain.
08-01-2015, 10:25 AM,
Fenn Nam
Volumes BuddySmile

Reapplying the lessons myself............

You can't tell me he's not rerunning this war, the poem is set up like the water fall in Nam. The closure for everyone, not him in the least, is a solve leading to the chest.

08-01-2015, 10:36 AM,
Fenn Nam

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Larsonist on August 1, 2015, 9:48 am</b>

Quit strafing us, Rick, you're burning our clothes off. We already had enough scars.
</div>

Toughen up.....Fenn is a lot harder then me.........He'll take your marbles, kick your ass, and then kick your ass for coming back............

You can't handle it get out.............
08-01-2015, 11:09 AM,
Fenn Nam
What no smart ass rebuttal Laronist? Thought so, go hang out with Jane...........
08-01-2015, 11:15 AM,
Fenn Nam

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Who Trolls Nigh on August 1, 2015, 12:11 pm</b>

Who is Jane?
</div>

What country do you love in, Trolly? You're not in the US. Jane Fonda

08-01-2015, 11:18 AM,
Fenn Nam
This is as good a place as any to give you my 'word that is key' PEACE.