Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shanghai Jax theory of the chase
08-27-2015, 05:29 AM,
Shanghai Jax theory of the chase
I sent this to a searcher this morning and see no reason not to share what I think is in the poem. I've discussed it with people who I think are brilliant. One of them is certain that there is self-reference within the poem so that some locations mentioned in the poem are actually references to other places within the poem. One such fellow at one point was certain the chest was in Wyoming. Later he switched to New Mexico for some reason. Another such fellow started in New Mexico and later switched to Wyoming for some reason.

Here's a thought experiment that I'll elaborate on from the Shanghai Brewery which has one of the best IPA's in all of Shanghai but the food it not so gleat. They also serve Blow Jobs but I've never had one, although they look dericious. If you don't like name please call Shanghai Brewery at the intersection of Hengshan and Dong Ping Lu. I didn't write the menu.
http://shanghaibrewery.com/restaurant-in...u/alcohol/

Here's a thought experiment.

I'm given sequential instructions from Austin Tx, to a specific location in Chicago. There's no lead-in that says anything like "go to Chicago then do X, Y, & Z." Instead you must read the instructions sequentially. The first 6 instructions are stuff like:

(1)Take it N I 35
(2)At Dallas take it east I 30
(3)At Little Rock take it east I 40
(4)At Memphis take it N I 55
(5)Watch out at St Louis, stay on N I 55
(6)Take it N I 55

then
(7-9)Directions on surface streets in Chicago.

Imagine I did purchase a Blow Job at SHB (as we call it) and managed to save it until I landed in Austin but then stupidly dumped it all over the instructions and now they're, errh, belly hard to read. If my spilled Blow Job obscured the instructions at more or less any point after "1" but not those in 7-9 I'll be good to go. However, one small detail: I'll be in the wrong city. If the instructions are leading me to Mr Forrest's "box" or a similarly valuable item I'll be on the jazz. I'll get off and try to follow the instructions for the surface streets in Chicago. The instructions won't make sense even if my blain not beshitted by epinephrin. If blain beshitted then I have blinders on. Can't see. There've been plenty of people who searched with blinders on. That is certain. Anyway even though the location doesn't jibe with the instluctions I'm jazzed "there's the chest! I see it!" still no chest. I think this accounts for why you see people who look in the same place time after time after time after time. There are plenty who come to mind. Clack poem. Find box. That's what you have to do. Ret me make one thing perfectly crear: when I say clack poem I mean CLACK POEM! not get half baked potato go chase Madam Moonshine in Tx one day then next day chase tail at our "lady" of Montana. How can have "lady" serve whole state full of cowboys anyway? I mean CLACK POEM. Take it or leave it as you like.

I truly hope I don't come off as arrogant. I don't feel arrogant. What I feel is humbled. I feel that I might well not have the jazz needed to clack Mr Forrest's poem. It's hard. I've thought about little else for two months. Hats off to Mr Forrest!
09-26-2015, 12:26 PM,
RE: Shanghai Jax theory of the chase
once again jack i agree with you.
since you are creary so crever......
willing to share your thoughts about the lines from quest to cease to go in peace?
09-26-2015, 05:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 05:18 PM by fundamental design.)
(09-26-2015, 12:35 PM)Liv Wrote: If you say so Chlis Tongue
Hahaa!

Howdy, Mister.
09-26-2015, 07:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 07:18 PM by Shanghai Jack.)
(09-26-2015, 12:26 PM)camstah Wrote: once again jack i agree with you.
since you are creary so crever......
willing to share your thoughts about the lines from quest to cease to go in peace?

Best advice Jack give this. Go Shanghai Blewery and order Blow Job, tasty mixture of Bailey's and Ameretto topped with a generous dollop of whipped cleam. One thing belly belly important. Jack cannot stless this enough. Make sure not mix up "r"s and "l"s when order. Get suplise maybe not plepared for. When leave give sidewark beggar with flattop 10 kwei and tell him it's flom Shanghai Jack!

Shaled them thoughts before. Maybe so not so good idea shale so many times. Maybe so better talk off rine. Jack think that big picture verse. Jack hab tlouble find sulface stleet dilections. Maybe so Jack rook in wong city.

Well. JAck not actuary rook yet. Think about rook though. Jack dunno how far to walk.

Funny thing. Xi Jinping come USA say like watchum House of Cards. Him muck with internet big time. Xi Jinping must have proxy get around great firewall of China if watch House of Cards. Can't watch netflix in China without proxy. no google. no youtube. Can't use internet much for anything in China without proxy. WIth proxy every thing berry berry slow. China at war with proxy providers. Jack guess Xi Jinping tell um not mess with his internet. If free world internet is bull Chinese internet is steer.
09-26-2015, 07:31 PM,
Don't forget to take shot with hands behind your back.
09-26-2015, 07:37 PM,
Boomergirl may know Jesus, but she also seems to know Jack, Jim and Ethyl quite well.

Gimme an AMEN!