Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Interview KVSF 101.5 10am Santa Fe time
09-14-2015, 05:53 PM,
RE: Live Interview KVSF 101.5 10am Santa Fe time
{Hypothetically}If most of everything that FF says is a hint, and there is someone who is extremely close to finding this, then that person would have probably picked up the subliminal message you are trying to figure out.
If Andrew Briggs is that close, then FF would not have to go over the air to say so. This would mean that Andrew Briggs might be close, or FF is using Andrew Briggs' name or solve because something big fits into the chase, and they dont even know it. Otherwise, there is no reason to even mention someone else's solve, especially if FF claims he doesnt even understand the solve himself... Sorta in-line with the 200/500 ft statements.
09-14-2015, 05:55 PM,
(09-14-2015, 05:05 PM)Bet Wrote: 35:53 is where FF says he can’t find the treasure after reading the email he received from Briggs about the solve.

Anyone else think this is odd....

Fenn: "well it doesn't take... uh.. you just have to think the right things... the clues are in the poem, and if you can figure the clues out, they will take you to the treasure chest. You need a... a... you need a little imagination.... (soft laughter)

Richard: "For example...... Alright, Andy, Andy,Andy Briggs, the guy from United Kingdom. The author who said he's found a code word. You overlay the code word, it solves the entire riddle with the exception of one small thing he couldn't quite get"

Fenn: "well, I tell ya, I could not find the treasure after reading his mail, his email, about his solve.

Richard: "right"

Fenn: "uh, I just couldn't do it. But, the, the treasure is there waiting for the right person, and Dal said he's been a hunting of course for 6 years...
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
09-14-2015, 06:09 PM,
All right...here's my take on the interview....

Forrest thinks Briggs got at least some things right. He didn't say which things, and he clearly backtracked after perhaps being kicked in the shin by Dal, adding the "maybe" disclaimer. I don't think he realized what he said until after he said it.

He also seemed to want to distract people away for Crayton being a treasure hunter.

So, to me it seems that there is at least a shred of something Briggs has figured out that could benefit us all.

He also became very tongue tied over a few other things. Other than that, it's the same stuff repeated robotically.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-14-2015, 06:26 PM,
Briggs did find the treasure… not THE treasure, but a treasure. And he didn’t even have to leave the UK to get the treasure! He got Fenn to mention his name over the air and now over the entire internet! BRAVO! And now he is going to be a wealthy man with some of you buying his $10 book just because Fenn mentioned him.
I wish I had thought of that first…. It does make me wonder why Fenn even mentioned him tho…. My guess is Fenn stumbled in his wording… his guard is crumbling. We need to get him to do a lot more live interviews… maybe he will stumble with something useful.

@Admin---
Briggs does not think it is in NM. He states on Amazon, in the Look Inside excerpt from his book, “In my opinion looking in New Mexico is futile based on my conviction that the decryption in this book is correct.”
09-14-2015, 06:35 PM,
Andy Briggs is nowhere near the treasure...

Went to check what is written about his book on Amazon, the synopsis of 'Title To The Gold'...I see only one thing he has correctly stated IMO...One thing only...

But IMO he is totally incorrect in his assumptions...Wouldn't waste time or money to read it... Smile
09-14-2015, 06:39 PM,
F does seem a little less lucid than in the past. He stumbles and says things he does not really mean.

I hope its not early signs of dementia or Alzheimer's starting to set in. He screwed up with Pinyon nuts and did he do it again with Briggs solve?

Maybe we should wait for clarification from F (and the inevitable backtracking...)

Even if someone is close, would it really hurt to give more clues?

"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals solves, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack
09-14-2015, 06:50 PM,
As everyone knows from my posts I'm a big Forrest Fenn fan and never have a bad word to say about it, but even I'm not dense enough to think he's giving out direct clues to Andrew Briggs and telling him he's close.
This brings up an exchange I once had with Forrest on this topic and it ended with a message in an interview that he will never give out a clue that will lead anyone to the chest. In other words, he will give out hints, but never give out a clue that leads someone to the chest without solving the poem on their own!
So be careful about guessing his motives because 1/2 the time I think it's to distract people who have guessed a few things right and he wants to chase you away with distractions like Brigg's book.
09-14-2015, 06:56 PM,
(09-14-2015, 06:26 PM)timberwolf Wrote: Briggs did find the treasure… not THE treasure, but a treasure. And he didn’t even have to leave the UK to get the treasure! He got Fenn to mention his name over the air and now over the entire internet! BRAVO! And now he is going to be a wealthy man with some of you buying his $10 book just because Fenn mentioned him.
I wish I had thought of that first…. It does make me wonder why Fenn even mentioned him tho…. My guess is Fenn stumbled in his wording… his guard is crumbling. We need to get him to do a lot more live interviews… maybe he will stumble with something useful.

@Admin---
Briggs does not think it is in NM. He states on Amazon, in the Look Inside excerpt from his book, “In my opinion looking in New Mexico is futile based on my conviction that the decryption in this book is correct.”

Yep TW...Went and checked it out...Seems he got at least one more thing right than I thought, i.e. your last quote...Wouldn't be looking in NM...But his 'decryption' is suspect and I think incorrect...Guess that makes FF's statement true...He has "some" things right...IMO Smile
09-14-2015, 07:00 PM,
I guess I missed the Pinyon comment... and retraction from Fenn? Can someone clarify?
09-14-2015, 07:00 PM,
Live Interview KVSF 101.5 10am Santa Fe time
There is a connection with the radio show host and Briggs, he was basically polishing his doorknob about a random guy who just happen to send him an email before the interview,
The radio host knows all about the fenn family and the gold, does a little reading , sees buddy posting under who knows what name and starts a conversation.
It's a good trade, he wants Briggs solve , he has fenns ear,
Presto!
Forwards the email to fenn saying this is one of the topics, fenn scans it, no mention of finding the actual treasure, does interview.
Briggs sells books, maybe throws radio guy a bone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw the interview with Lorene Mills last night for the first time, and you know... Gordon Lightfoot 33 4,898 12-29-2018, 02:16 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Santa Iron , Santa Fe..nn Hammertime 0 1,693 04-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hammertime
  I Live in New Mexico right next to Santa Fe....Where? lkjackson321 2 1,972 06-29-2014, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Eldorado