Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cipher debate
09-17-2015, 05:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 05:08 PM by glock20.)
RE: The White Knight - Andrew Briggs
(09-17-2015, 02:44 PM)Ritt Jordan Wrote: Bet, you are not obligated to read my post or purchase my book. Good Greif! Chill out! I was just saying that Briggs's solve cannot be right because he uses ciphers in it. Forrest said no ciphers! I only mentioned that my book has no ciphers...it's about finding hidden meanings to the clues and about my adventures with BOG. And, no it's not another book it's the same one. You will notice I did not mention the title of my book. If someone is interested they will look it up. I'm not trying to hype, as you put it, I'm trying to get new searchers interested in TTOTC and bring forth new ideas that fit Fenn's guidelines. Why don't you try writing and publishing a book, it's fun, but costly.

Ritt,
You have a great point. I don't know why others get so upset on this message board. Some take things so personal!?! I've been attacked as well by some.. just for having my own opinions and stating that I was obnoxious for thinking that Fenn's Omegas were horse shoes or Stirrups! I guess my interpretation was not complex enough for them.... I love to think and analyze but I shy away from "pulling the wings" off a fly on some areas that I don't think will lead to Fenn's Gold regardless if we know their meaning. I do hope your compass points to Montana.. I know that's where the treasure is hidden, but if it doesn't I would like to see myself proven wrong.

People write books about Mysteries all the time... and Fenn's Treasure quest is a mystery indeed! So I don't see others writing books any different. Have Fun and Make Money! Why NOT!?

And I do like the title of your Book... "A TREASURE MORE THAN GOLD".
http://www.amazon.com/Ritt-Jordan/e/B00XFVRMES

footnote: To all conspiracy theorists, I was not paid or compensated in any form for mentioning this book... :-)
09-17-2015, 05:30 PM,
(09-17-2015, 04:49 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 04:04 PM)Kermit Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 03:48 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: Fenn has a reason to highlight the UK.

What is Fenn's reason to highlight the UK? Just wondering. Thanks, Kermit.
because f knows the person who CAN end this is me.....and I am from the UK.

I am sure any shopkeepers, hoteliers and servers in the area where I were this summer will remember me....as will the non-believers who loved my treasure hunt stories at the poker tables......if only they knew.

Oh, I see. I was thinking more along the lines of a "Knights of the round table" aspect of it.

Knights carried Lances. There is a Lance Creek, WY. May be a point on Fenn's good map that leads to the treasure. There will be no paddle up your creek, just a Lance.

Or perhaps a Chess relationship, a King, Queen or a Pawn.

If only we knew. But who knows for sure, certainly not me. Perhaps he is referring to you, mrmagicarovrumrebel.
Kermit.
09-17-2015, 05:37 PM,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...wot a riot!...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...ROFL!... Big Grin
09-17-2015, 05:40 PM,
The White Knight - Andrew Briggs
He calls himself the White Knight because of the character in Alice and Wonderland, it's a reference to him using the Carroll cipher on the poem.
I suspect that's where he found his keyword too, the Knights song has many similarities of words with the poem.
09-17-2015, 06:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 06:13 PM by Ritt Jordan.)
(09-17-2015, 05:06 PM)glock20 Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 02:44 PM)Ritt Jordan Wrote: Bet, you are not obligated to read my post or purchase my book. Good Greif! Chill out! I was just saying that Briggs's solve cannot be right because he uses ciphers in it. Forrest said no ciphers! I only mentioned that my book has no ciphers...it's about finding hidden meanings to the clues and about my adventures with BOG. And, no it's not another book it's the same one. You will notice I did not mention the title of my book. If someone is interested they will look it up. I'm not trying to hype, as you put it, I'm trying to get new searchers interested in TTOTC and bring forth new ideas that fit Fenn's guidelines. Why don't you try writing and publishing a book, it's fun, but costly.

Ritt,
You have a great point. I don't know why others get so upset on this message board. Some take things so personal!?! I've been attacked as well by some.. just for having my own opinions and stating that I was obnoxious for thinking that Fenn's Omegas were horse shoes or Stirrups! I guess my interpretation was not complex enough for them.... I love to think and analyze but I shy away from "pulling the wings" off a fly on some areas that I don't think will lead to Fenn's Gold regardless if we know their meaning. I do hope your compass points to Montana.. I know that's where the treasure is hidden, but if it doesn't I would like to see myself proven wrong.

People write books about Mysteries all the time... and Fenn's Treasure quest is a mystery indeed! So I don't see others writing books any different. Have Fun and Make Money! Why NOT!?

footnote: To all conspiracy theorists, I was not paid or compensated in any form for mentioning this book... :-)

Glock20,
One never knows who is on the right track until it is found. I don't think Briggs is on the right track, but I do respect him for his hard difficult solve that he put together. Whether one puts it out on a blog or publishes it, it is a task and it takes effort and much research.

I respect all who attempt to solve this puzzle and wish them good luck, for it is the challenge to solve it that makes it worthwhile and not just the treasure itself. Once the treasure is found then the challenge is over, and we must look to the next. A challenge and a dream is what I say keeps me going. There should always be one for each of us.

Keep following yours. Good luck.

Thanks for the plug,
Ritt

P.S. BET, you should lighten-up and enjoy the ride.
09-17-2015, 06:10 PM,
(09-17-2015, 06:05 PM)Ritt Jordan Wrote:

Ritt,

Bet,
One never knows who is on the right track until it is found. I don't think Briggs is on the right track, but I do respect him for his hard difficult solve that he put together. Whether one puts it out on a blog or publishes it, it is a task and it takes effort and much research.

I respect all who attempt to solve this puzzle and wish them good luck, for it is the challenge to solve it that makes it worthwhile and not just the treasure itself. Once the treasure is found then the challenge is over, and we must look to the next. A challenge and a dream is what I say keeps me going. There should always be one for each of us.

Thanks,
Ritt

If someone approached me and asked me...I'll give you $10,000 for your SOLVE right now... I would not give it. That's how confident I am... even if I don't find it right away.... I thinks its cool that you guys write books about your solves... but I am too guarded. I couldn't publish mine. I believe way too much into it to give it away...
09-17-2015, 06:35 PM,
(09-17-2015, 06:10 PM)glock20 Wrote: If someone approached me and asked me...I'll give you $10,000 for your SOLVE right now... I would not give it. That's how confident I am... even if I don't find it right away.... I thinks its cool that you guys write books about your solves... but I am too guarded. I couldn't publish mine. I believe way too much into it to give it away.

Glock, you and Decall should meet up and not talk about your Montana solves. He'll bring his floating hat and you can bring your spurs and horse shoes. Meet at high noon for a shoot out. Loser posts his solve here on chase chat. Head 'em up! Move 'em out!
09-17-2015, 06:38 PM,
The interviewer highlighted UK and Andy. F just followed through. Unless they are in collusion I think we can dispense with anything being UK related.

"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals solves, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack
09-17-2015, 06:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 06:45 PM by Project Why.)
The only people that tell others their information are:

1. Those that seek to profit from it.
2. Those that couldn't find it and want others to evaluate their mistakes and give advice or admiration.
3. Those that don't have a clue to begin with and just like to throw **** out there for the sake of it.

Then, there are those that like to tell everyone how they've figured it all out. Those are the ones that need the most help.

Anyone who would EVER say they have ANYTHING figured out, .....who does that? Who would do that? It makes no sense. Why would you?

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
09-17-2015, 06:46 PM,
(09-17-2015, 06:05 PM)Ritt Jordan Wrote:

Ritt,

Glock20,

Thanks for the plug,
Ritt

P.S. BET, you should lighten-up and enjoy the ride.

I look forward to buying the book written by the person who finds the chest....it's starting to look like a flea market around here....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "hear" cipher in the poem and its true unlocked coordinate variant LeadSolver 15 1,270 10-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  New Poem & Cipher with Cash Prize Octopus 14 1,784 07-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Octopus
  can You make this cipher work lostowl 1 1,926 05-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  Photoshop or altering photos .... Ff settles the debate Kpro 90 26,271 03-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Kpro
  Scrapbook 62: To cipher or not to cipher? Doc 26 26,567 12-04-2015, 05:50 AM
Last Post: astree