Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We went camping this weekend..
08-06-2013, 12:58 AM,
They say that nothing brings a family closer together than camping. This is because you all have a common enemy and that is mother nature when she is at her worst.

If that was bald eagle poop you could get fined by removing it so wear it like a badge.

Also one time long ago I took my 4 yr old camping and after dinner he throw up in my sleeping bag,

why mine instead of his I think it was for revenge for taking him camping.
08-06-2013, 04:50 AM,
Sorry, I am laughing. Sounds like one of those trips that you will always remember, smile and laugh about.
08-06-2013, 06:12 AM,
They say that nothing brings a family closer together than camping. This is because you all have a common enemy and that is mother nature when she is at her worst.

If that was bald eagle poop you could get fined by removing it so wear it like a badge.

Also one time long ago I took my 4 yr old camping and after dinner he throw up in my sleeping bag,

why mine instead of his I think it was for revenge for taking him camping.
08-06-2013, 07:29 AM,
I do my camping in a white canvas tent along with a bunch of other crazy guys who are into carrying muskets and wearing wool in the summer.
08-07-2013, 03:32 PM,
It's pretty funny in the telling, but during the ordeal it was kinda blech.

The girl child suggested that next time we set up the tents in the back yard and pretend to camp. She said then we can watch TV and sleep in our own beds, and it's all free!