Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for moderator
09-30-2015, 01:50 PM,
Request for moderator
Requesting moderator to remove excessive personal opinion about Scrapbook 146 value. (Thread hijacked)

Recommendation: start a new thread or use this one when discussing the value or nonvalue of sb's and other media.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
09-30-2015, 02:14 PM,
RE: Request for moderator
(09-30-2015, 01:50 PM)decall Wrote: Requesting moderator to remove excessive personal opinion about Scrapbook 146 value. (Thread hijacked) Recommendation: start a new thread or use this one when discussing the value or nonvalue of sb's and other media.

Delete the thread yourself. Restart another one. Add the message, "WARNING, if the opinions posted here do not reflect mine, I reserve the right to make them go poof."

You can copy/paste just the good ones in notepad, then add them to your new thread. All the bad stuff will have been deleted, and we will know exactly where you stand on freedom of speech.
09-30-2015, 02:55 PM,
(09-30-2015, 02:22 PM)SlickNickeL Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 02:14 PM)Larsonist Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 01:50 PM)decall Wrote: Requesting moderator to remove excessive personal opinion about Scrapbook 146 value. (Thread hijacked) Recommendation: start a new thread or use this one when discussing the value or nonvalue of sb's and other media.

Delete the thread yourself. Restart another one. Add the message, "WARNING, if the opinions posted here do not reflect mine, I reserve the right to make them go poof."

You can copy/paste just the good ones in notepad, then add them to your new thread. All the bad stuff will have been deleted, and we will know exactly where you stand on freedom of speech.

Are you calling the kettle black Larsonist?

Does SlickNickel have daddy issues!
09-30-2015, 04:46 PM,
(09-30-2015, 01:50 PM)decall Wrote: Requesting moderator

You rang?

Quote: to remove excessive personal opinion about Scrapbook 146 value. (Thread hijacked)

Recommendation: start a new thread or use this one when discussing the value or nonvalue of sb's and other media.

Excessive personal opinion? Somebody needs a time out. What are you, like five years old? Is that why you are throwing a fit simply because people aren't talking about what you want to talk about? Sheesh! You are starting to make Slick look mature by comparison. I was right about you being at the chase kiddy table. So settle down, finish your chicken fingers and mack & cheese or you won't get any dessert, and don't bother the adults who are discussing important things.

mdavis19
09-30-2015, 05:09 PM,
(09-30-2015, 04:46 PM)mdavis19 Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 01:50 PM)decall Wrote: Requesting moderator

You rang?

Quote: to remove excessive personal opinion about Scrapbook 146 value. (Thread hijacked)

Excessive personal opinion? Somebody needs a time out. What are you, like five years old? Is that why you are throwing a fit simply because people aren't talking about what you want to talk about? Sheesh! You are starting to make Slick look mature by comparison. I was right about you being at the chase kiddy table. So settle down, finish your chicken fingers and mack & cheese or you won't get any dessert, and don't bother the adults who are discussing important things.

mdavis19
I'm sick of it. We can't even talk about a scrapbook. It does not need to conform to your opinion. Shove it mdavis. I'm done with you.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
09-30-2015, 05:32 PM,
(09-30-2015, 02:14 PM)Larsonist Wrote: Delete the thread yourself. Restart another one. Add the message, "WARNING, if the opinions posted here do not reflect mine, I reserve the right to make them go poof." You can copy/paste just the good ones in notepad, then add them to your new thread. All the bad stuff will have been deleted, and we will know exactly where you stand on freedom of speech.

No, Paul, I'm dealing with you here on cc in the only legal manner I'm allowed.

To truly deal with you at a useful level would take an extensive regimen of psycho-therapeutic drugs (which I cannot prescribe or dispense), a whole range of professional psychiatric licenses (which I do not possess), and possible confinement (which I advise as soon as possible).

What treatments are you currently receiving? You might want to shop around for some better alternatives because you (and I) are not getting your money's worth. But then, how would you know this unless someone came out and told you? If you want to express thanks, I would appreciate it.

You'd still be a chock-full-o'-nuts bar but maybe you'd divert some attention from your impossible search solutions toward something that people might actually believe.
09-30-2015, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 07:17 PM by decall.)
(09-30-2015, 05:48 PM)SlickNickeL Wrote: If you want it your way, go to Burger King.
[Image: black-burger-king-halloween-whopper.jpg?w=960]

Don't order this.... you'll regret it for the next 3 days
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
09-30-2015, 08:06 PM,
(09-30-2015, 05:48 PM)SlickNickeL Wrote: Are you calling the kettle black Larsonist?
Awwww, someone piss in your wheaties?
Build a bridge and get over it.
If you want it your way, go to Burger King.

Ouch! Such stinging retorts, Paul. I'll never recover.
Time for you to leave. Again.
10-01-2015, 02:40 AM,
(09-30-2015, 02:55 PM)will197532 Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 02:14 PM)Larsonist Wrote:

Does SlickNickel have daddy issues!

Little Slickpickledick has mommy issues too! He's still latched onto the left one and he's a SEARCHER!
Asking lots of questions= Searcher!
Not getting answers he wants on this site but still here=Searcher!
Getting answers on other sites= Searcher!
SEARCHER!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why BT needs to go (as Moderator) filmguy 79 10,591 01-23-2019, 08:12 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  If I were the Moderator.. Itchy Ideas 0 856 09-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  white splotches, request for opinion on origin ThrillChaser 2 2,087 09-12-2016, 07:22 AM
Last Post: HillJack
  Poem Only - serious discussion - request moderation decall 31 21,019 06-21-2016, 05:23 AM
Last Post: astree