Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrapbook 107
11-14-2015, 03:21 PM,
Scrapbook 107
@anyone - In Scrapbook entry 107, isn't that a cordless phone? I know a coiled cord is pictured, & it's probably NOT important to any other searcher, but ... it's important to me. One more question ... what would the name be of the busiest street in Santa Fe? Any idea?
11-14-2015, 03:35 PM,
RE: Scrapbook 107
St. Francis Drive. It's also part of highway 285 and bisects the city.

Other busy roads are St. Michaels Dr, Cerrillos Rd (se-REE-ose)

Santa Fe is close to becoming a traffic headache to get through. Happily, they built a truck bypass route west of town. It was built to safely allow radioactive waste from Los Alamos to be transferred to a storage site near Roswell. NM. This route makes it easier to detour the heart of the City Different.
11-14-2015, 03:40 PM,
(11-14-2015, 03:21 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @anyone - In Scrapbook entry 107, isn't that a cordless phone? I know a coiled cord is pictured, & it's probably NOT important to any other searcher, but ... it's important to me. One more question ... what would the name be of the busiest street in Santa Fe? Any idea?

Why do you want to know this...?
11-14-2015, 03:45 PM,
I think Cerrillos road is the busiest road in SF
11-14-2015, 03:47 PM,
There's a Walmart Supercenter on Cerrillos Rd.
11-14-2015, 03:51 PM,
(11-14-2015, 03:47 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: There's a Walmart Supercenter on Cerrillos Rd.

Lol...there you go....
11-14-2015, 04:17 PM,
@everybody - Thanks for the info. It burst my bubble wide open though. I thought if it was a cordless phone, then FF must have placed the twisted cord in there for a good reason, but I guess that's NOT the case. About the busiest street ... FF mentioned that's where he ran out of gas so I thought maybe the name would trigger something in my little pickle brain ... but no dice there either. Santa Fe sounds very religious with all the "saint something" streets. Again, thank you ... everyone. I'll keep trying.
11-14-2015, 05:15 PM,
Now, there just can't be something, some type of hint, in every Scrapbook!! And IF there is anything in <<any>>. of them, it surely would be so minuscule, so minute, that unless one were already onto the right path, then you just aren't going to recognize it. But I will say this, ......with as many Scrapbooks and stories that are so far out in left field, one would think there had to be <<something>>, however so small, in a few of them. Otherwise, there are many that really just don't make any sense or he's doing it for his own entertainment. Phone cords, closets, bathrooms, socks with holes in them, dogs, etc., .....why?? You just want to say to him: "What's the point"? What a strange chase this is.......... Smile Smile

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
11-14-2015, 06:30 PM,
(11-14-2015, 04:17 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @everybody - Thanks for the info. It burst my bubble wide open though. I thought if it was a cordless phone, then FF must have placed the twisted cord in there for a good reason, but I guess that's NOT the case. About the busiest street ... FF mentioned that's where he ran out of gas so I thought maybe the name would trigger something in my little pickle brain ... but no dice there either. Santa Fe sounds very religious with all the "saint something" streets. Again, thank you ... everyone. I'll keep trying.

The Spanish have been around NM for hundreds of years. Santa Fe has been a capitol since 1540. Read about the pueblo revolt of 1680 for some background to NM Indian/Spanish relationships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo_Revolt

If nothing else, San Lazaro is mentioned.
11-14-2015, 09:30 PM,
Seeker

I think FF has been quite clear that there are no hints or clues anywhere except those few in TTOTC chapters and in the poem (of course). I read the S/B's and I watch and listen to all the interviews many times...but I do not believe he intentionally leaves a hint or clue there. I think he is reducing his exposure to live interviews in an effort not to accidentally say the wrong thing...like he may have in the NM tourism video. I look for little slips of the tongue. He may be clever (as he admits he wants to be) and I have found a few clever "hints" in TTOTC but no where else. He says he is being straightforward yet people continue to look in places he says not to waste your time. The book, the poem, the poem, the book (TTOTC) that is all you need. Listen Good... Best of luck to you.

If we believe in his T/C and it is his game and his rules, why not listen and believe in what he has said so many times?