Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EUREKA!!
01-02-2016, 11:57 AM,
RE: EUREKA!!
(01-02-2016, 02:36 AM)fundamental design Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 02:06 AM)Woody Bogg Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 01:12 AM)fundamental design Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 12:14 AM)Woody Bogg Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 11:12 PM)fundamental design Wrote: [Image: 1f69d8447ca271715c9b2032f581c7db.jpg]
Unknown by whom? Are you claiming that all of the searchers out there and none of them have the facts that you have . That my friend is laughable. Your the only one the smartest of the smartest of the best (not likely) Do you have Forrest in your pocket??

1) Unkown by other searchers as part of what will be revealed hasn't been revealed before.

2). No, I am claiming what I have posted...that I will be the first to reveal a certain facet of the Chase. There is a fact involved with this facet but it's my fact like I told Samsmith earlier in this thread. Easy peasy.
What there's more colors in the facet than you thought. A diamond has many colors in it's facet so do prisms old news people have been fascinated by gems and rainbows since the beginning of time.

I've been fascinated by gems and rainbows too. I'm more partial to contraluz opal from Oregon but I'll hunt for sapphires with you in Montana.
Ok .. that would be fun I have all the classifiers to do so. I am confident we could find a few. If you ever get up this way give a shout..
01-02-2016, 12:09 PM,
@Woody...you got it Bud.

Howdy, Mister.
01-02-2016, 12:34 PM,
(01-01-2016, 11:12 PM)fundamental design Wrote: [Image: 1f69d8447ca271715c9b2032f581c7db.jpg]
Unknown by whom? Are you claiming that all of the searchers out there and none of them have the facts that you have . That my friend is laughable. Your the only one the smartest of the smartest of the best (not likely) Do you have Forrest in your pocket??

1) Unkown by other searchers as part of what will be revealed hasn't been revealed before.

2). No, I am claiming what I have posted...that I will be the first to reveal a certain facet of the Chase. There is a fact involved with this facet but it's my fact like I told Samsmith earlier in this thread. Easy peasy.
A facet is a facet only if there is another facet. Is there another or are you assuming?
01-02-2016, 01:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016, 06:11 AM by fundamental design.)
(01-02-2016, 12:34 PM)colokidd Wrote:

A facet is a facet only if there is another facet. Is there another or are you assuming?

I'll be just concentrating on the one facet and there will be adjoining conjecture based off of the fact I'll be presenting. The conjecture will be my solve and related logic for entertainment value to show how I came up with my best thoughts about the Chase. But my fact is something I have accomplished.

So I haven't uncovered another fact from the poem and I don't remember another searcher disclosing one either. My prediction is no one will in the future either. Hence I most likely will be the first and only.

Edit: I wanted to reward the searchers who check back on this thread to look for things. I'll give a free copy of my new book to the first one to post the word "Eureka!" on this thread. My book is still on schedule to come out this summer.

Howdy, Mister.
03-24-2016, 12:42 PM,
(01-02-2016, 01:28 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Edit: I wanted to reward the searchers who check back on this thread to look for things. I'll give a free copy of my new book to the first one to post the word "Eureka!" on this thread. My book is still on schedule to come out this summer.

Hi fundamental design...if the offer still stands....

"Eureka"

Sounds like an interesting book concept. Besides...fellow Postal employees....probably think in some similar circles.
03-24-2016, 01:20 PM,
(03-24-2016, 12:42 PM)Retired Postmaster Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 01:28 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Edit: I wanted to reward the searchers who check back on this thread to look for things. I'll give a free copy of my new book to the first one to post the word "Eureka!" on this thread. My book is still on schedule to come out this summer.

Hi fundamental design...if the offer still stands....

"Eureka"

Sounds like an interesting book concept. Besides...fellow Postal employees....probably think in some similar circles.

You got it RP...I'm happy someone who thinks in similar circles found it!! For sure we're both clever, hahaa.

I'll contact you when it's fresh off the press Smile

Howdy, Mister.
03-24-2016, 03:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 12:17 PM by fundamental design.)
Thanks RP and congratulations on your discovery here and the beautiful discoveries you are witnessing in nature!

6/11/17 Update...my treasure hunt will begin on this thread when Matt's Fenn Searchers film goes public in a few months. Check back when the word gets out then.

9/1/17 update- My treasure hunt is on for CC members that are already registered. This is a secret announcement which will benefit the ones who are the great treasure hunters because they came back here to look for an update.

If you've been following then you know all you have to do is tell me the color combination of the cryptex I have shown on this thread (at least I think I've shown it, lol). If I didn't show it, it shows up in the Matt's film Fenn's Searchers and that's why I was waiting. If you haven't seen the cryptex just pm me and I'll send a pic to you.

Now the tricky way to help the smart ones have an advantage in my treasure hunt is to not have you or anyone post replies or questions on this thread. That way no one else can pick up the trail. So just post on my new thread titled "The Hints- Vital To Success" which I'll keep up near the current top of the list. You can post something close to the topic (so no one else will suspect this) but insert the word "gotcha" somewhere in your post. Once you do that, you are officially entered into my treasure hunt.

Only one guess per day by contestant and by all means add supporting evidence of why you picked that color combination. I don't really want a billion combinations coming to me with no explanations...that's no fun. Just pm me here your answer.

As of right now the prize is $500. That could go up or down depending on how things go, lol. Good luck!!

Howdy, Mister.
03-24-2016, 03:44 PM,
(03-24-2016, 01:49 PM)Retired Postmaster Wrote: fundamental design...thanks for a smile. Was just watching "spring" unfold in my yard...a blue heron about 30 feet from the newly built (overnight) beaver house with a crowded log (shiny line of turtles) nearby.

Wow, RP. A beaver house was my first home of Brown. Turn over that log! You are fortunate to be so close to nature.
03-24-2016, 03:50 PM,
(03-24-2016, 01:49 PM)Retired Postmaster Wrote: fundamental design...thanks for a smile. Was just watching "spring" unfold in my yard...a blue heron about 30 feet from the newly built (overnight) beaver house with a crowded log (shiny line of turtles) nearby.

Looking forward to discovering your thoughts in "Eureka" Good luck in your endeavor.
RP

When are you going to put an internet camera in your back yard?
-T-

“I’ve said searchers should go back to the poem so many times that I don’t want to say it again here.” -ff

“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.” -Sherlock Holmes
03-25-2016, 02:54 PM,
HIPS...This great-grandma may not be tech "savvy", but you never know - where there is a will, there is a way. It wouldn't, however, capture the "soul" of our little pond and creek...

Forrest had his "ducks in a row" in SB 146 (HOD)...But...I have my "turtles in a row"! (smile)
RP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eureka, I have logged on. sharpsburg8 19 2,589 12-30-2018, 01:31 AM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich