Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a place I'd want to die.
01-25-2016, 07:26 PM,
I've seen several solve locations that people have ventured to, and all I can think is "Ugh, who want to rest there?" I mean several of these places look barren, sparse, and animals that live there probably wish there were a few more rain drops. I think Forrest would want more of a thriving location with lots of trees, scurrying animals, maybe a small river or creek and somewhat isolated. If your solve is in a place that looks like a scene out of Mad Max, maybe rethink your solve. Smile
01-25-2016, 09:08 PM,
RE: Not a place I'd want to die.
No one really wants to die, anyplace. IMO. Even if they think they want to die, they really want something else. I've thought about this. I think Forrest was making a point with his hidey place. The rafting is not good there now, and not the fishing in many spots, because the water has been rerouted/ controlled. And to think! People like Mrs. Terry couldn't eek out a living due to scarce water, long long ago. Greed is the name of the game. Some thrive, driving cars with full power chips, others fail. Is it important to be in the know... or be kind... Or can you be both? I look to my father in that. He died poor. Damn him. Hew knew what was important and was at peace with that. I think ... Anyway, one of my kids is struggling. Not financially, but about her place in the world. I would donate a kidney so she'd be able to find her groove.
01-25-2016, 09:44 PM,
(01-25-2016, 07:26 PM)BrazenBull Wrote: I've seen several solve locations that people have ventured to, and all I can think is "Ugh, who want to rest there?" I mean several of these places look barren, sparse, and animals that live there probably wish there were a few more rain drops. I think Forrest would want more of a thriving location with lots of trees, scurrying animals, maybe a small river or creek and somewhat isolated. If your solve is in a place that looks like a scene out of Mad Max, maybe rethink your solve. Smile

Here's a analogy, I have a dollar that I kept for awhile now. It's a ugly dollar and probably ain't worth much more than face value plus the corner is ripped off of one side and has been taped in The middle but it's what's that dollar means to me that makes it priceless! I remember getting coffee late one night and getting a phone call that my dad has passed and that dollar represent a reminder of a sad time in my life. The dollar is a reminder for me to live as much as I can and some of the words from my dad telling me all the time that I work to much.

It's the ugliest dollar you will see but it's mine and when I'm on the chase, paintballing, in the Yukon in Alaska, cave diving in Mexico or drinking margaritas in Bahamas I consider myself living and my dad would be proud.

So maybe that canyon is a reminder for Forrest? Maybe he caught the best trout there? Maybe him and his dad raft down the river together? Maybe he went there to think?

I know when I need a minute to myself I have a place I go to! A place that nobody goes or will desturb me.
01-25-2016, 10:16 PM,
I can't read what you said. All I could think was, the old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... The rest was blah blah blah. I'll try to read it later.
01-26-2016, 12:12 AM,
I'll get the dinner this time Smile

Holly just wants my body Smile all several hundred pounds of it but I keep telling her I'm married and I take my vows serious and that I'm way too much guy for her that she should start off with half the guy I am like Ricky or maybe even watch some videos!

See holly to much of a guy like me will cause constant awesomeness to set in Wink
01-26-2016, 01:56 AM,
(01-25-2016, 11:39 PM)NTMI Wrote: I can see that Will is holding a fine silk purse to go with that wig of his.

I'd tell you a story about my father, HollyfromMN, but I'm pretty sure that all you'd hear is "blah blah blah", so I'll save it to tell Will the next time we meet up. Margaritas, Will? I'll be down there soon and I'll PM you with the info.

You could tell me about your dad, I would be happy to listen. Sometimes the story is all we get. Smile

Will, everyone wants you ! lol
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-26-2016, 04:16 PM,
Holly thinks I'm such a badass that even her mom cheers for me! Wink
01-26-2016, 06:07 PM,
(01-26-2016, 04:16 PM)will197532 Wrote: Holly thinks I'm such a badass that even her mom cheers for me! Wink

You guys could hook up in Tx.
01-26-2016, 07:26 PM,
Here holly just for you Wink
[Image: 370f9225d470d5abf067aa7ce2acadb5.jpg][Image: d7796969baa6b53aef4f905837573a24.jpg][Image: ae7b11c3e8b00153a20ab128cc0e9064.jpg]
01-26-2016, 07:52 PM,
Omg I missed the Will's dad story. Sorry, Will! Ouch. I can see why your dollar is precious. Ha ha. Texas. Now I think I've found a brave (landform face) in the wood... Time for therapy.

What in the hell? Will! Jesus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you want to find the place… DoctorJones 0 59 12-06-2021, 01:42 AM
Last Post: DoctorJones
  Where FF wanted to die The_Spoiler 3 424 12-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Anon Anon
  Places To Die Beavertooth 8 1,802 09-28-2020, 08:05 PM
Last Post: ravenhome777
  Mr Finder I want your baby!!!!! Top Secret 2 757 06-17-2020, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Re: Do you want to read a story? Riddlemethat 2 1,019 04-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Want to Know How Far The Chest is from Clue #2, #3, & #4? minotaur_moreno 7 2,647 12-13-2018, 02:12 PM
Last Post: LostDutchman