Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a place I'd want to die.
01-26-2016, 08:24 PM,
Not a place I'd want to die.
Lol I don't need anyone to make fun of me cause I do pretty well by myself Smile
01-26-2016, 08:34 PM,
Thumbs Up  RE: Not a place I'd want to die.
(01-26-2016, 07:52 PM)HollyfromMN Wrote: Omg I missed the Will's dad story. Sorry, Will! Ouch. I can see why your dollar is precious. Ha ha. Texas. Now I think I've found a brave (landform face) in the wood... Time for therapy.

What in the hell? Will! Jesus.

holly did you ever eat at the big Texan in Amarillo don't pass it up. we stopped there on our way to mesa az don't get the 72oz unless your real hungry-take my word for it-jimbo
01-26-2016, 08:56 PM,
RE: Not a place I'd want to die.
Nope, sounds good though. We take 35 from MN to TX. :-)
01-26-2016, 09:13 PM,
(01-25-2016, 07:26 PM)BrazenBull Wrote: I've seen several solve locations that people have ventured to, and all I can think is "Ugh, who want to rest there?" I mean several of these places look barren, sparse, and animals that live there probably wish there were a few more rain drops. I think Forrest would want more of a thriving location with lots of trees, scurrying animals, maybe a small river or creek and somewhat isolated. If your solve is in a place that looks like a scene out of Mad Max, maybe rethink your solve. Smile

Different strokes for different folks. Where you see an ugly wasteland, another man my see the most beautiful spot on Earth, and he might not think much of your special place. I don't think anyone here actually knows what Forrest's idea of a perfect place is. He's written about a lot of places, but never about the one where the treasure is hidden. Assuming we know what is his idea of the perfect spot is, and why it might be perfect to him, is one of the main mistakes we all make. The poem needs to be your guide, not your preconceptions.

mdavis19
01-26-2016, 09:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 09:40 PM by jamesbrohamalambage.)
holly-we worked are way down south to 40 to Oklahoma than 44 to Albuquerque than 10 to mesa I lived in farm county- corn, wheat-those mountains are really cool- man the stories I call tell roosevelt, apache, canyon, saguaro lake, gold mines,dutchman superstition mountains, forget what the place is called it was a indian home with a big roof over it -I loved it out there. than before we moved back home to toledo we stopped at the petrified forrest than the maramac caverns how neat is that-jimbo
01-26-2016, 09:38 PM,
Consider that the place of the actual location of the chest, is within the place that is special. i.e... Yellowstone is the special place, but the treasure may be in a place within Yellowstone that is not so pretty because it make's a great hiding place. So consider what the special place he is considering special... may even be a state... like Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, Wyoming. Fennspeak.
01-26-2016, 09:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 10:25 PM by jamesbrohamalambage.)
(01-26-2016, 09:38 PM)wishiIwasRich Wrote: Consider that the place of the actual location of the chest, is within the place that is special. i.e... Yellowstone is the special place, but the treasure may be in a place within Yellowstone that is not so pretty because it make's a great hiding place. So consider what the special place he is considering special... may even be a state... like Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, Wyoming. Fennspeak.

sorry-to much chasechat iam going crazy I said the same thing as wishiwasrich as I re-read it.i didnt want to confuse anyone. im confused enough today-jimbo
01-26-2016, 10:20 PM,
Wow jimbo! You had me at gold mine. Sounds like a blast. Aww, then back to Toledo. I called Forrest once and he said the Treasure was 300 miles west? Of Toledo. Or did he say "more than". Anyway, he mentioned your home town.
01-26-2016, 10:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 10:47 PM by jamesbrohamalambage.)
(01-26-2016, 10:20 PM)HollyfromMN Wrote: Wow jimbo! You had me at gold mine. Sounds like a blast. Aww, then back to Toledo. I called Forrest once and he said the Treasure was 300 miles west? Of Toledo. Or did he say "more than". Anyway, he mentioned your home town.

i know - maybe we'll go back one of these days.holly i think he said more than from t-town .yah its sorta kool mr fenn gave a clue out and i just so happen to live here. some say its not a clue but who knows for sure? thats up to u i guess
01-27-2016, 12:30 AM,
Let's see. More than 300 miles west of Toledo. Rean lesst. moth miweto. wele. There! No. Didn't get it. Phyllis... No. Not that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you want to find the place… DoctorJones 0 59 12-06-2021, 01:42 AM
Last Post: DoctorJones
  Where FF wanted to die The_Spoiler 3 426 12-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Anon Anon
  Places To Die Beavertooth 8 1,802 09-28-2020, 08:05 PM
Last Post: ravenhome777
  Mr Finder I want your baby!!!!! Top Secret 2 757 06-17-2020, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Re: Do you want to read a story? Riddlemethat 2 1,019 04-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Want to Know How Far The Chest is from Clue #2, #3, & #4? minotaur_moreno 7 2,647 12-13-2018, 02:12 PM
Last Post: LostDutchman