Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I die on the search
02-19-2016, 06:25 PM,
If I die on the search
Bury me shallow and face down so that people can park their bike while visiting.
02-19-2016, 06:58 PM,
RE: If I die on the search
(02-19-2016, 06:25 PM)Tony Wrote: Bury me shallow and face down so that people can park their bike while visiting.

Bike? You mean the bike you call 'Little Two-wheeled Confidence?'
You have two flats and no pump. Send up a flare. There is no one around.
02-19-2016, 07:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2016, 09:11 PM by Becky from WV.)
@Larsonist - You are my idol! Seriously ... I'm putting you up on top of a pedestal, & when I grow up, I want to be just like you. You're so quick & "on point" with comebacks ... & they're hilarious. It's as if you sit in wait, quietly beside deb's unturned log ... & the minute one of us ants pokes his head out ... Zappo! Almost like one of those amusement park "bash the gopher when he emerges from his hole" thingys. I know you must carry an enormous sledgehammer. May I see it?

@Tony - Uh-uh ... that's NOT for my remains. I want to be sent to a taxidermist ... gutted, stuffed, & returned back home to sit in my swing ... snack bucket overflowing, feet elevated, & watching the tv's Beverly Hillbillies. If I lean too far to one side, just give me a tug to re-erect me. Dust me off now & then, periodically refill my snack bucket ... & I'm good to go. Maybe, Tony, you'd like to come swing with me?
02-19-2016, 08:02 PM,
Tony and I have decided that he will be the representative visitor. I'm a little tentative around people.
You'll know Tony. He'll be wearing a helmet and carrying bear spray. We both send our love.

When you see my horse, you see my sledgehammer. That's his name.
He helps stamp out pretentious people whose noses seem way out of proportion to their faces.
02-19-2016, 08:43 PM,
I will be the one with a machine gun and a few Mexicans to carry out the bear corpses.
02-19-2016, 09:01 PM,
(02-19-2016, 07:56 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Larsonist - You are my idol! Seriously ... I'm putting you up on top of a pedestal, & when I grow up, I want to be just like you. You're so quick & "on point" with comebacks ... & they're hilarious. It's as if you sit in wait, quietly beside deb's unturned log ... & the minute one of us ants pokes his head out ... Zappo! Almost like one of those amusement park "bash the gopher when he emerges from his hole" thingys. I know you must carry an enormous sledgehammer. May I see it?

@Tony - Uh-uh ... that's NOT for my remains. I want to be sent to a taxidermist ... gutted, stuffed, & returned back home to sit in my swing - snack bucket overflowing, feet elevated, & watching the tv's Beverly Hillbillies. If I lean too far to one side, just give me a tug to re-erect me. Dust me off now & then, periodically refill my snack bucket ... & I'm good to go. Maybe, Tony, you'd like to come swing with me?

I'll go!! But only if we can watch Columbo instead. And who's eating the snacks?

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
02-20-2016, 03:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016, 03:05 PM by glock20.)
(02-19-2016, 08:43 PM)Tony Wrote: I will be the one with a machine gun and a few Mexicans to carry out the bear corpses.

LOL! Are you searching EL CHAPO style??

Put my body on the Lake with a Wood Raft... and ignite my body and raft with a flamed arrow shot onto it from shore... Viking Style!

I would rather die searching.... then die in a nursing home hospital bed. Screw that! Im not doing it!! I'll lay my body into a bed of soft pine needles in the middle of some trees and go out in Comfort...
02-20-2016, 03:43 PM,
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
02-20-2016, 05:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016, 05:20 PM by deb.)
Oh not me, I want to hang around and move stuff around in people's houses after I die....at least for a while. I want to watch them looking for their keys and lost undies. LOL Then I m want to kiss them on the cheek , ring a few bells and go wait for them . Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
02-20-2016, 06:48 PM,
Good one Tony.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where FF wanted to die The_Spoiler 3 429 12-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Anon Anon
  Places To Die Beavertooth 8 1,804 09-28-2020, 08:05 PM
Last Post: ravenhome777
  Is Eric Ashby the Latest to Die Searching Festus 23 14,709 08-15-2017, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Not a place I'd want to die. BrazenBull 19 12,497 01-27-2016, 12:30 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN