Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About this map...
12-30-2013, 10:58 PM,
About this map...

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Desertphile on December 30, 2013, 8:50 pm</b>

Er, I was present when Mr. Fenn made the "architect" comment; he did not mean it literally.
</div>

No, of course not. Metaphorically he was the architect and metaphorically the poem is his building or creation. So we need to understand the metaphor.
12-30-2013, 11:10 PM,
About this map...
I took it as he was the designer of the poem. As a designer lays plans, they take into account the natural surroundings. So My question is, did he finish the design or using the building materials of the poem, do we, the searchers.
12-30-2013, 11:46 PM,
About this map...
I think his design is complete...WE have to take the plans and build the path to the location...2 cents... Smile
12-30-2013, 11:59 PM,
About this map...
I won't know till I go to my area and the blaze. but I still need to find the full meaning of Tarry scant and marvel gaze.

Like I have said before... Just seems to me the blaze is the starting point of the real search. One problem I have is, what's 'other reason' for the dang capital letters is there other than the one I'm using.

every meaning of the poem is told 3 time [ IMO ] all those meanings work together to the blaze. But only found two for the letters . maybe the chest is just at the blaze, but I'm just convinced.
12-31-2013, 08:38 AM,
About this map...
I used my compass to re-aline my standard map to the lines of declination shown on this map, and curiously they were almost perfectly alined with the same lines I had layed out using a protractor. I think a protractor is used on aviation maps?