Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armchairs are dusty and smelly
02-23-2016, 09:18 PM,
RE: Armchairs are dusty and smelly
Until one of us has the chest, I can safely say that none of us have proof of advancing correctly.
02-23-2016, 09:19 PM,
(02-23-2016, 09:10 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Tony - The reason you & the other botgees cannot find the blaze & continue on to the treasure is because you don't know what you're looking for. Excuses such as weather, soggy ground, time of day, etc are NOT the problems. I doubt very much if any of you have advanced correctly even to hoB. Proof? Aaaaah, yes ... that would be the simply unbelievable number of searchers who have physically passed right by the clues & the chest.

Therefore, prudently I'll spend no more time on this issue. I'm convinced the groundhog & FF are NOT the only ones who have cast a shadow over this Chase. So you guys just keep your heads buried in the sand, & expend all the physical effort necessary to appease your ideas. That seems to be working magnificiently!

Typical of an armchair, and yet once again they cannot answer the following:

FF has stated MANY times that the chase was to get people AWAY from electronic devices and out into the woods to experience what he did all his life! Explain to me how you sitting on a couch makes him achieve that goal? Why do you guys always ignore this fact, it isnt Fenn speak, HE CLEARLY said he wanted to get the guy from Texas, into a truck, with a bedroll, out into the woods with his family! Now please, for the million time, explain to me how this fits the armchair model?????????? Stop ignoring it! You are only proving my point!

Don't worry, as Harry pointed to the graphic ON FENNS BOOK WEBSITE, even Forrest is laughing at you all.

Get out of the sand, off your dirty stained couch, and out in the mountains. Or leave that to the people who want to actually get a chance at the reward, no sweat off my ass!

5.5 years, armchairs = 0, actually -1 since one of them is probably no longer with us. Meanwhile FF brags about a few who did go BOTG and walked within 200 feet of the loot.

Armchair Distance = abs(chest_location - armchair_location) * feet_per_unit away

Clues solved by armchairs = 0

See ya in 1000 years, numbers will be the same

(02-23-2016, 09:18 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote: Until one of us has the chest, I can safely say that none of us have proof of advancing correctly.

Stop using logic, all her facts have been proven in her mind! LOL

Hey maybe if she emails Forrest a nude selfie he will validate her claim?

[Image: 26_Dinsmore.jpg]
02-23-2016, 09:43 PM,
If you want me to teach you anything, or help you with the search, you will need to pay me! Sorry kid... Like your mother, I charge!
02-23-2016, 10:04 PM,
(02-23-2016, 06:36 PM)Tony Wrote: But at some point, probably 1/2 way through the 9 clues, I believe that is when Fenn wants you to go there and follow the remaining steps. The Blaze sounds like a good point to me, and I seriously doubt you will see it from any map or GE!

But wait...I thought the contention of BOTG devotees was that the poor Indian girl had to get down-canyon to find HOB...now it is half-way through, maybe at the blaze? Can't have it both ways F#@& tart.

You also wrote:

"Know why the BOTG crowd has failed thus far? Because their numbers are SLIM. If you eliminate the searchers who are not serious and just taking a vacation (or spring break), I bet the result is only a few hundred at most! Maybe less!

If FF says 65,000 searchers, I'd say 64,700 of them are armchair searchers who will never leave the house. 200 or so are completely BOTG because they live nearby enough to search millions of guesses!"

Really? In 5 1/2 years only a few hundred have searched seriously...maybe less?

You sir, are a moron.

If life gives you melons, you might have dyslexia.
02-23-2016, 10:07 PM,
Me too, Im a moron. I have yet to find the chest.
02-23-2016, 10:11 PM,
(02-23-2016, 10:07 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote: Me too, Im a moron. I have yet to find the chest.

Hard to argue against.
02-23-2016, 11:11 PM,
(02-23-2016, 10:11 PM)discoloration Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 10:07 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote: Me too, Im a moron. I have yet to find the chest.

Hard to argue against.

I'm stupid or maybe others just don't understand. But could be I'm pretty sure its the first, cuz I can't even figure clue #1.
02-24-2016, 12:52 AM,
(02-23-2016, 06:16 PM)Tony Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 04:38 PM)Larsonist Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 10:35 AM)Tony Wrote: Know what happens to Armchairs? They get tossed into the dump when they wear out.

Just curious....how tall are you tony? I sense some little-man syndrome going on here. Sensed from my armchair of course. Which was not at all hard to do.

I bet you still use a high chair eh?

(02-23-2016, 04:48 PM)Windy City Wrote: I am most likely destined to be an armchair searcher. My ability to walk and stand is limited. If I were to put BOTG, I would have to sure of a solution that would not require a long or difficult walk. I also have family and some friends who would assist if required. But, in either case, I enjoy the chase even if it is from my armchair and your comments are very rude and out of line.

I think you are very rude and out of line. You will never have the chest, so be happy that you enjoy wasting your time man!

You are worse than I stated. Calling you rude and out of line was an understatement. You cannot prove that I will never have the chest, yet you attack a disabled person. You are a sick f$ck and will never have the chest because you do not deserve to find it. You are basically puke in human form. F$ck off @ss wipe. I am not wasting my time. You are not wise enough to understand, but I enjoy TTOTC from my armchair, successful or not. I would not expect a single digit IQ person like you to understand that. Perhaps when you grow up and achieve an adult mentality you will understand.
02-24-2016, 07:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016, 06:16 PM by admin.)
(02-23-2016, 10:04 PM)discoloration Wrote: Really? In 5 1/2 years only a few hundred have searched seriously...maybe less?

That is correct little boy! People are fucking lazy, there are many idiots like Lars, Wolf, Chris, and Ricky that think they will locate the chest online.

-

(02-24-2016, 12:52 AM)Windy City Wrote: You are worse than I stated. Calling you rude and out of line was an understatement. You cannot prove that I will never have the chest

Dear kid living in the slums of Obama thugland, can you prove I won't have the chest? *edited threat out by admin*

Forrest laughs at kids like you, see my sig.
-
02-24-2016, 08:14 AM,
(02-24-2016, 07:50 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Easy part is done Tony. Shut your pie hole, get yer boots on and go. Take lots of pics of your treasureless YNP vacation... The Firehole, Old Faithful etc. Don't be a puss, be the man that we know you can be. We'll get the table set for your apology dinner.

Stay in NM with the other kids, you will never solve the poem

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Botgees are like smelly farts... Larsonist 45 24,890 02-24-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Tony