Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collaboration
06-11-2013, 02:51 PM,
Collaboration
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to throw something out there. We live on the east coast and my husband has been out to Yellowstone twice already and has come up empty handed. With that being said, on his way back to the airport this morning he has some regrets, so we are hoping that he can share his thoughts/solution with a select few who live closer and collaborate in finding Mr Fenn's treasure. If any of you are interested please respond and we can exchange personal email.

Thanks,

Tracey
06-11-2013, 07:28 PM,
Collaboration
bh4621@gmail dot com. We were told to write out "dot com", something to do with spam.

I left Yellowstone three times this year, and all three times I've left with regrets and frustration. I understand. Who knows, they may be the same regrets as your husband. I may return there soon. Send me a note, we can start out slowly, one step at a time. I understand how guarded we can be about our spots. Get back to me soon please. Boo