Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TREASURE FOUND!
04-01-2016, 10:46 AM,
RE: TREASURE FOUND!
(04-01-2016, 10:06 AM)djjmciv Wrote: Note: I didn't say Randy and wasn't referring to Randy Bilyeu.

I said Randi, and was referring to Randi Gorenberg.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-b...story.html

The fool was the funeral is on Monday. Which it isn't. Because this happened 7 years ago.

Any and all references to Randy Bilyeu are the result of your brain filling in false information.
This is also the case when one goes looking for clues, whether that be in the poem or what Forrest says, that are not there.

Still, you knew people would think you meant Randy, and that was just a cruel and sadistic fool.
04-01-2016, 10:48 AM,
Soo...fabjr has never made a post here before and then happened to join the exact same day the treasure was found and they wanted ppl to join their Facebook page? Lol. How do I know this:

If ppl cared about that Facebook page someone already would have read it.

Nobody here would feel the need to hide their identity to announce something they read on a Facebook page.

Nobody that wasn't already a member here would feel the need to come already everyone that they didn't know since they weren't a member anyhow.

Conclusion: fabjr made up a name because they were already feeling guilty and stupid for nobody noticing or caring about their ill planned Facebook page. Main flaw in planning: nobody cares about the FB page and nobody here would believe it anyhow.

Silver lining? Facebook requires a phone number for every single account. In the effort of maintaining will and Lars precedent of fining real names, pictures, etc...it just happens it's the only piece needed to track down fabjr. Sooo....instead of the announcement that's not coming?....at 2pm when it still hasn't arrived I'll publish fabjr'S home address, pictures, and real name!! Like finding a real treasure but the opposite! Congrats fab!! Wink
02-13-2019, 09:15 AM,
Brace yourself..April Fools Day is near
02-13-2019, 12:49 PM,
(02-13-2019, 09:15 AM)filmguy Wrote: Brace yourself..April Fools Day is near

From what I have read in your recent posts is that you were banned and you came back under a new alias to promote your past threads and a few other useless ones.

It has reached the point that I can instantly tell by the stupid title of the thread that it is a film guy bump.

I can see why people want to give filmguy the boots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Its found, the treasure chest is finally revealed! jurassic 2 597 03-31-2019, 11:38 AM
Last Post: jurassic
  I Found Fenn’s treasure!!! Really Mongo 5 885 03-27-2019, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Mongo
  "The treasure may be found sooner than I expected... 5GIRLS 32 18,324 10-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Iron Will
  "The treasure may be found sooner than I expected... 5GIRLS 6 3,096 07-31-2017, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Hammertime
  The treasure has not been found Itchy Ideas 12 4,247 03-30-2017, 01:57 AM
Last Post: The Count
  If you've been out and haven't found the treasure.... Urban_Archaeologist 4 2,042 03-29-2017, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Urban_Archaeologist