Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RMNP
06-11-2013, 09:00 PM,
RMNP

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from CO Searcher on June 14, 2013, UTC 5:12 pm</b>

Tim, I haven't been there since the chase started. I haven't tried to find a spot there yet, so no worries.
</div>

So CO Searcher go for it

So lets all do a group find search then

Meekers Peak

Longs Peak

Keyhole

Bear Lake is home of Brown maybe?

The blaze is the diamond and look below it so no climbing Longs Peak

Anyone else

WWWH = glacier and CD

canyon down =
06-12-2013, 07:15 PM,
RMNP
Poor Colorado seems to be Forrest's "fly-over" state between home states Texas / New Mexico and vacation states Wyoming / Montana.
06-12-2013, 08:48 PM,
RMNP
I've been there many times. Once my wife and I did a hike while 8 1/2 months pregnant (her, not me) trying to get her delivery started so that it wouldn't conflict with my ballet performance (yes you read that right.)

Anyway, the park is big. Most people hang around the Estes Park area (east side). You can access the southern area (where almost nobody goes) from the east side also, near where you depart when climbing Longs peak. From Estes you can go over trail ridge road to the west side, or come up from US-40. Fall River Road is the old road to the top and is very scenic dirt road. The north side has quite a few hikes and back-country sites.

Regarding the inactivity in the CO forum...may it stay quiet until the treasure is found!
06-12-2013, 08:48 PM,
RMNP

<b>Quote from tomwhat on June 12, 2013, UTC 8:15 pm</b>

Poor Colorado seems to be Forrest's "fly-over" state between home states Texas / New Mexico and vacation states Wyoming / Montana.
</div>

Maybe not for the chest

Number of Family-Friendly Trails: 25 (four are stroller-accessible)

Probably the most kid friendly National Park

and it is in the middle of the Continental Divide?

If CD is the wwwwh then there is no better place then here where that happens

Give it to a child and this is a child friendly place in more ways than one.

Forrest maybe used a stroller to place the chest it was his baby maybe!

Take a stroller and pack it back out.

You need a flashlight to look in the stroller and a sandwich to feed your baby.(LOL)

Forrest put one of his dolls in the stroller and when people tried to look in it he said

shhhh my baby grand daughter is sleeping do not wake her up.

I now have introduced the stroller theory and he laughed going back to the car

because he used a stroller!!!

Now I need to know who has been here please and if not stay away it is my hotspot so

now I need to go shop for a stroller that is rated for a 42 pound baby.

So shhhhhh don't tell nobody.

So if this is someone elses hot spot please tell me to shhhhh or I will go on and

spill the beans. If you don't see any more post I have been hushed by somebody.

But I will never tell who.
06-12-2013, 09:01 PM,
RMNP

<b>Quote from CO Searcher on June 12, 2013, UTC 9:48 pm</b>

I've been there many times. Once my wife and I did a hike while 8 1/2 months pregnant (her, not me) trying to get her delivery started so that it wouldn't conflict with my ballet performance (yes you read that right.)

Anyway, the park is big. Most people hang around the Estes Park area (east side). You can access the southern area (where almost nobody goes) from the east side also, near where you depart when climbing Longs peak. From Estes you can go over trail ridge road to the west side, or come up from US-40. Fall River Road is the old road to the top and is very scenic dirt road. The north side has quite a few hikes and back-country sites.

Regarding the inactivity in the CO forum...may it stay quiet until the treasure is found!
</div>

So could it be in there and have you searched it for the chest?

Do you want to spill the beans just to me if so email me and I will shhhhss up
06-14-2013, 04:12 PM,
RMNP
Tim, I haven't been there since the chase started. I haven't tried to find a spot there yet, so no worries.
06-14-2013, 07:23 PM,
RMNP

<b>Quote from CO Searcher on June 14, 2013, UTC 5:12 pm</b>

</div>

So CO Searcher go for it

So lets all do a group find search then

Meekers Peak

Longs Peak

Keyhole

Bear Lake is home of Brown maybe?

The blaze is the diamond and look below it so no climbing Longs Peak

Anyone else

WWWH = glacier and CD

canyon down =
06-17-2013, 08:13 AM,
RMNP
Tim,..

Just got back last Wednesday from a Trip to Colorado.. Didn't find the chest. Had a great time. Found a couple of things that were interesting.. I still think that Colorado has a connection.. I think you have to have coordinates to find the treasure.
07-15-2013, 08:30 PM,
RMNP
I live less then an hour from RMNP. Haven't even thought of looking there. I think it's more south Colorado, near the border. (Heading there at the end of this month to try a place. I just don't think he would come up to RMNP. Anyway I could be wrong. I should start investigating. I'll team up with someone for RMNP when I <b>Don't</b> find it on my stop at the end of this month. Big Grin

I also have a place near Glenwood springs. Another place prob unlikely.
07-16-2013, 12:10 AM,
RMNP
Nobody & Everybody - I don't know what RMNP is - abbreviations are not my thing. But on the right edge of the photo, one third of the way up, it looks like a shirtless guy hauling up the treasure chest. Can you see him? Easier to distinguish when enlarged. Cool, huh?