Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RMNP
07-25-2013, 11:30 PM,
RMNP
Tom, don't know ? How about a home of Brown.
07-26-2013, 09:08 AM,
RMNP

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from GetLost on July 23, 2013, 5:25 pm</b>

Estes Park is nice. Huge touristy area. I take my dog up there almost every Sunday and walk around the lake and let him swim in the dog area. Not sure where to start on the hunt there. I'll have to look at the area as a whole but it's pretty crowded. Pretty areas but still lot's of people.
</div>

There is an interesting looking place called Wind River Trail.

It is a long trail from the Estes side,but if a person goes Rte 66 the other end is where Wind River Ends and there is a house with brown roof.

Also Aspen Brook follows some of the trail.

11-06-2013, 04:40 PM,
RMNP
Hi to my fellow Coloradans. I grew up in Southern Colorado in the 50's and 60's and the place was crawling with Texans during the summer. It's a much closer drive than Yellowstone, at least 500-600 miles closer. Many lakes were kept stocked with brown trout. In fact, the lake closest to my hometown had a trout fish hatchery. I would be shocked if the Fenn family did not spend a fair amount of their summertime in Colorado. MA