Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government considering shutting down The Chase
09-30-2013, 02:14 PM,
Sorry, but I think you are giving they/them/the guvmint way too much credit. I am having doubts whether guvmint has ability to get much done these days. If it shuts down, is that similar to rebooting my computer. Will it work better when it restarts? They seem to shut the gates after the horse has bolted. Besides the treasure is not in a national park ;0

I do need some health insurance. Probably won't qualify now since my post may appear to be anti-government Sad
09-30-2013, 02:30 PM,
would be nice if ya mention how? when? and why? you know this. Little more info on this would be helpful.
09-30-2013, 04:12 PM,
Sorry, but I think you are giving they/them/the guvmint way too much credit. I am having doubts whether guvmint has ability to get much done these days. If it shuts down, is that similar to rebooting my computer. Will it work better when it restarts? They seem to shut the gates after the horse has bolted. Besides the treasure is not in a national park ;0

I do need some health insurance. Probably won't qualify now since my post may appear to be anti-government Sad
10-01-2013, 10:00 AM,
10-01-2013, 10:25 AM,
ricky-nowak,

My questions at the time was to both. I understand the "closing" of the government will shut down a lot of places, including area's in the search areas. But you said this had nothing to do with Obamacare, and the government is closing the places down to "so that they are the only ones look'in for the treasure!"

Was Just wondering where you heard or how you found out about this... We the People would/should be peeved it that was the real reason.
10-01-2013, 10:48 AM,
10-01-2013, 10:55 AM,
My Mistake Ricky, I read into your statement to much... I don't want you to "think I'm crazy" , I am, but I don't want you to think it.
11-20-2013, 03:40 PM,
I parked in the parking lot of a reservoir recently. It was not on Federal Government land, it was either state or county. By the time we was ready to leave the gates had been locked. We had to call the emergency number posted on the gate. The men who came to unlock the gate were laughing at us. They told us they didn't see any cars left in the parking lot. Yeah, right!
11-21-2013, 06:15 PM,
Rick is on the right path I bet you they monitor every email sent to ,well you know

who.remember Rick he has smarts that some don't recognize,just saying
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Government Cheese:) Maverick 0 713 09-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Maverick