Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's a wrap. I know exactly where it's at!!!
05-05-2016, 04:51 AM,
That's a wrap. I know exactly where it's at!!!
I'm flying out next flight. There is no doubt, he makes sure of that to the very end. I know I have posted once before with this confidence and failed but I can confidently walk right to it. This is the solve people. I will hopefully beat any others who might have figured it out. I'm not excited, I'm worried I won't be first. I can tell you this, it's probably just the title and not the actual chest. I will need to present per instructions to which ever law firm he hired I assume. I'm gonna need some assistance with ideas of how to handle.
1. Secure it/Get naked and roll the coins down my body/Lawyer/Accountant/Publicist in that order. Friends are picking me up when they get a picture. Sitting in a hotel until they arrive and drive it home so no airport security to deal with. Damn airlines got me on hold for 15 mins already.!!!!
05-05-2016, 05:26 AM,
RE: That's a wrap. I know exactly where it's at!!!
(05-05-2016, 04:51 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: I'm flying out next flight. There is no doubt, he makes sure of that to the very end. I know I have posted once before with this confidence and failed but I can confidently walk right to it. This is the solve people. I will hopefully beat any others who might have figured it out. I'm not excited, I'm worried I won't be first. I can tell you this, it's probably just the title and not the actual chest. I will need to present per instructions to which ever law firm he hired I assume. I'm gonna need some assistance with ideas of how to handle.
1. Secure it/Get naked and roll the coins down my body/Lawyer/Accountant/Publicist in that order. Friends are picking me up when they get a picture. Sitting in a hotel until they arrive and drive it home so no airport security to deal with. Damn airlines got me on hold for 15 mins already.!!!!

Another one! What is it with these clowns this year? It's worse than ever.

mdavis19
05-05-2016, 05:38 AM,
(05-05-2016, 05:26 AM)mdavis19 Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 04:51 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: I'm flying out next flight. There is no doubt, he makes sure of that to the very end. I know I have posted once before with this confidence and failed but I can confidently walk right to it. This is the solve people. I will hopefully beat any others who might have figured it out. I'm not excited, I'm worried I won't be first. I can tell you this, it's probably just the title and not the actual chest. I will need to present per instructions to which ever law firm he hired I assume. I'm gonna need some assistance with ideas of how to handle.

Another one! What is it with these clowns this year? It's worse than ever.

mdavis19

It does seem different this year. I believe the average age of the searchers is shifting to a younger crowd and the net effect will be more and more smack talking and more "I have solved it" announcements.

Maybe it was the Outside magazine article or an item posted in all the high schools across the country, but something has changed.
05-05-2016, 05:41 AM,
Somebodys got a screw loose
05-05-2016, 06:10 AM,
Keep it coming, I'm 47, serious individual and this will be the last post like this you'll read after 24 hrs from now. Whether it be me or someone else tomorrow or day after. When I land I'll have $100 to my name. Does this sound a freaking joke to you.? Did u know that the clue 3 i initially Brownian and in subsequent research u learn about white noise and when u drop the -sh sounds from poem you get a dialect. This dialect if you listen good and think deep leads u to an assumption killer. This is where it gets moving faster.I have thru the rudeness still shared the Brownian clue, not that I don't empathize with ya'lls POV. But this is it, I'm sure Lost is ahead of me. God I hope not.
05-05-2016, 06:19 AM,
what state do you think its in
05-05-2016, 06:39 AM,
(05-05-2016, 06:10 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Keep it coming, I'm 47, serious individual and this will be the last post like this you'll read after 24 hrs from now. Whether it be me or someone else tomorrow or day after. When I land I'll have $100 to my name. Does this sound a freaking joke to you.? Did u know that the clue 3 i initially Brownian and in subsequent research u learn about white noise and when u drop the -sh sounds from poem you get a dialect. This dialect if you listen good and think deep leads u to an assumption killer. This is where it gets moving faster.I have thru the rudeness still shared the Brownian clue, not that I don't empathize with ya'lls POV. But this is it, I'm sure Lost is ahead of me. God I hope not.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever. So when it isn't where you think it is supposed to be, you will be yet another in the "Somebody beat me to it" crowd, instead of just facing up to the fact that your solve was wrong. Is that the way it is?

mdavs19
05-05-2016, 06:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 06:57 AM by pidmt.)
i say go for it, good luck*
05-05-2016, 07:25 AM,
What dialect? Remove the sh sounds from the poem. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
05-05-2016, 08:05 AM,
(05-05-2016, 06:10 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Keep it coming, I'm 47, serious individual and this will be the last post like this you'll read after 24 hrs from now. Whether it be me or someone else tomorrow or day after. When I land I'll have $100 to my name. Does this sound a freaking joke to you.? Did u know that the clue 3 i initially Brownian and in subsequent research u learn about white noise and when u drop the -sh sounds from poem you get a dialect. This dialect if you listen good and think deep leads u to an assumption killer. This is where it gets moving faster.I have thru the rudeness still shared the Brownian clue, not that I don't empathize with ya'lls POV. But this is it, I'm sure Lost is ahead of me. God I hope not.
If you dont find it, can this be the last of these sorts of posts?

You... Talk, talk about talking, mention some truisms of the poem to be able to talk and talk about talking.Throw in some method you think gave you insight while cryptically saying nothing. Say youve solved X amount of clues, but if not for one of these methods some magic happened that unlocked the Holy Grail which gave you and you alone X-Ray vision for the poem. Youve chartered helicopters, stuck your Lexus. etcetcetc. You have the brain of Einstein, and when you focus, you can melt steel with your mind.

(05-05-2016, 05:26 AM)mdavis19 Wrote: Another one! What is it with these clowns this year? It's worse than ever.

mdavis19
With a few, it seems never-ending.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wrap around Chris Yates 2 2,076 12-28-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Mindy