Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fennboree Pot Luck Sign Up - Saturday, June 4th @1PM
05-10-2016, 08:18 AM,
RE: Fennboree Pot Luck Sign Up - Saturday, June 4th @1PM
(05-09-2016, 10:27 PM)Tim Nobody Wrote: Plastic jug full of Fireball, plastic jug full of cherry moonshine plastic cups and ice!! Couple bags of Chips, chocolate cookies and cans of Coors light.. There will be two in my party me and Beachy and maybe more when I break out the drinks and chips and cookies. If you want something more serious ask.
I will be there Friday mid afternoon, Saturday and till mid afternoon Sunday but have the camp site till Monday if too hung over to drive home.

Tim,

I am from Tennessee. Moonshine runs in the family. I heard a whisper that someone was bringing some shine, and I have been excited to try it.

Deb - There IS a hat contest during this pot luck. Forrest is running a most interesting hat contest. He has some pretty good prizes up for grabs, too.

Mindy - Both items sound very yummy. I am glad to hear that they are not being combined into one dish, which sounds significantly less yummy than the alternative.

Also, Tim, didn't you and the wife want Fennboree shirts from me? I thought I remember Beachy sending me an email about it, but I can't seem to find it. If you do want them still, let me know. I still have time to get them made.
05-10-2016, 09:15 AM,
(05-10-2016, 08:18 AM)JamLady Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 10:27 PM)Tim Nobody Wrote: Plastic jug full of Fireball, plastic jug full of cherry moonshine plastic cups and ice!! Couple bags of Chips, chocolate cookies and cans of Coors light.. There will be two in my party me and Beachy and maybe more when I break out the drinks and chips and cookies. If you want something more serious ask.
I will be there Friday mid afternoon, Saturday and till mid afternoon Sunday but have the camp site till Monday if too hung over to drive home.

Tim,

I am from Tennessee. Moonshine runs in the family. I heard a whisper that someone was bringing some shine, and I have been excited to try it.

Deb - There IS a hat contest during this pot luck. Forrest is running a most interesting hat contest. He has some pretty good prizes up for grabs, too.

Mindy - Both items sound very yummy. I am glad to hear that they are not being combined into one dish, which sounds significantly less yummy than the alternative.

Also, Tim, didn't you and the wife want Fennboree shirts from me? I thought I remember Beachy sending me an email about it, but I can't seem to find it. If you do want them still, let me know. I still have time to get them made.

I am Scottish and used to live in Kentucky so Moonshine and whiskey are always in my blood. Beachy dresses BoHo and I don't wear shirts with my bib overalls so no shirts at this time. I will make cold club sandwiches for the pot luck for something more nutritious.
05-10-2016, 11:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016, 11:33 AM by fundamental design.)
I was gonna report back how many in our party and what we're bringing but I see my girl got in the mix and beat me to it.
Mindy and James

If it counts, i'll be bringing some mac n cheese duct tape in case anyone gets in a bind and needs its capabilities.Smile

[Image: a7940ffa72b4b6d0d8e04e46d5668158.jpg]

Howdy, Mister.
05-10-2016, 11:56 AM,
Hey Sacha. There will be two in my party me and my mother in law...
05-10-2016, 11:57 AM,
(05-10-2016, 11:56 AM)Fainmatte Wrote: Hey Sacha. There will be two in my party me and my mother in law...

Can't wait to meet you, Fainmatte!!!
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-10-2016, 12:01 PM,

Tim,

i am also from tennessee
05-10-2016, 02:15 PM,
(05-10-2016, 02:02 PM)NTMI Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 11:09 AM)fundamental design Wrote: I was gonna report back how many in our party and what we're bringing but I see my girl got in the mix and beat me to it.
Mindy and James

If it counts, i'll be bringing some mac n cheese duct tape in case anyone gets in a bind and needs its capabilities.Smile

[Image: a7940ffa72b4b6d0d8e04e46d5668158.jpg]
Whaaaaaaaa????? Hey, congrats!

Lol...thanks...
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-10-2016, 11:01 PM,
(05-10-2016, 12:01 PM)pidmt Wrote:

Tim,

i am also from tennessee
Headed to Tennessee tomorrow, with my daughter, to see my 2 twin boys in Nashville. Planning on going to Fennboree.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
05-11-2016, 07:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016, 07:22 AM by pidmt.)
(05-10-2016, 11:01 PM)wishiIwasRich Wrote:

Tim,

i am also from tennessee
Headed to Tennessee tomorrow, with my daughter, to see my 2 twin boys in Nashville. Planning on going to Fennboree.

wishiwasRich, you are rich you have a daughter and twin boys and you spend time together ,that shows how good a dad you are,but i know what you mean a million or 2 would come in handy,but hey moonshine is legal in TN now maybe you could pick up a quart to sip on after a long day with the your children,have fun
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
05-17-2016, 11:18 PM,
(05-11-2016, 07:19 AM)pidmt Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 11:01 PM)wishiIwasRich Wrote:

Tim,

i am also from tennessee

wishiwasRich, you are rich you have a daughter and twin boys and you spend time together ,that shows how good a dad you are,but i know what you mean a million or 2 would come in handy,but hey moonshine is legal in TN now maybe you could pick up a quart to sip on after a long day with the your children,have fun
Thanks pidmt, I missed your post. Had a good time in the Nashville being with the kids. That all the treasure any one needs in life, is family time. Hope your family is doing good and hope to see you @ Fenn boree. Bring me some of that sipping-shine....maybe that's the blaze we're missing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good luck Riddlemethat 2 664 05-07-2019, 10:12 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  I do wish all of you good luck in the chase. mikemarcum878 0 460 06-29-2018, 07:09 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Good luck all rmx63 12 4,682 05-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  June 3: W.H. Powell? ThrillChaser 6 4,943 04-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  Wish me luck decall 61 26,908 03-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Last Post: decall
  June Fenn Festival ABQ June 20th at the Lizard Lounge Tim Nobody 50 15,140 06-21-2015, 05:53 PM
Last Post: old drum