Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions - Heavy Loads/Waters High
05-13-2016, 11:30 AM,
Questions - Heavy Loads/Waters High
(05-13-2016, 08:08 AM)Retired Postmaster Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 05:25 PM)thefreewheelinms Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 04:41 PM)liv42dy Wrote: Liv42dy
Good Luck
are you from upstate NY?

I am in NYC actually, but from VA originally.
Oh, and tomorrow...I'll be even closer to you...taking some grandkids to Yankee Stadium for "Bat" day! Enjoy
RP

Sounds like fun! I hope the weather holds out for you!
06-01-2016, 02:02 PM,
RE: Questions - Heavy Loads/Waters High
Moraines may be composed of debris ranging in size from silt-sized glacial flour to large boulders.
Is this heavy loads and glacier water high?
06-01-2016, 04:50 PM,
Perhaps we need not think in relative terms because a five pound book for instance would seem heavy for a child or weakling but for a healthy appearing adult not so much. A sandstone boulder that sits nearby is certainly heavy but not as heavy as if it were pure iron-ore. Still the same size however but a matter of perspective. This is a piss pour example but peoples impressions differ just the same. IMO heavy loads has to be a constant or absolute.something equally agreed upon as just plain heavy with no
room for argument. Something that would be around in 1000 years.

Liv42dy
06-01-2016, 06:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016, 06:49 PM by The Count.)
Some of my best advice for a new seeker would be read and listen to everything you can that Fenn has said or written. Start with MW http://mysteriouswritings.com/six-questi...the-chase/ and make you way to HOD http://dalneitzel.com. If you haven't bought the books TTOTC or TFTW no big deal you can go to Forrest site where meny of the chapters are posted http://www.oldsantafetradingco.com. This might take several months but you will have a much better understanding of the chase after looking over stuff from Forrest at these places, then let the chase begin.

As for water high Fenn once made a statement about being able to put a bicycle in water high. So if it's deep enough to submerge a bicycle then there's a possibility it can be found on a map. As for heavy loads it must have something to do with that water high.
06-02-2016, 12:17 AM,
(05-11-2016, 12:52 PM)thefreewheelinms Wrote: First, let me say thanks for the great forum. I am new to the forum, and have only been in "the chase" for a few months. After several false starts I am on to a solve that I feel good about. I am hoping to plan my first search trip this summer, it's a long way from NY! No idea if I am right, but hey, the fun is that no one knows they are right. After finding a starting place the first few clues fell right into place. Where I am stuck is at "heavy loads and waters high".

My question is two parts:
1 - do you think that heavy loads and waters high will be identifiable from maps/research prior to searching or are they clues to guide you that you may not understand until actually physically searching?
2 - what are your thoughts on what heavy loads and waters high might mean?

Just curious to know what others are thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
H.L.'S IS ELECTRICITY AND WATER HIGH IS A 230 YR OLD REFERENCE TO TIDE TABLES.
You see this is a puzzle or puzzles first, solve it first then see if you even need to worry about geo locations. Most likely its final clue will be found associated with a grave which will then lead u too the final spot. imo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  clomp- to walk with loud, heavy steps/walk with a heavy tread. Gordon Lightfoot 8 1,065 02-14-2019, 06:25 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Heavy loads Riddlemethat 4 896 07-19-2018, 05:54 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Heavy Loads (Mud) and Water High stopped Me!!.. Gordon Lightfoot 1 1,042 02-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Last Post: timebandit
  Heavy loads and high water Goldway 5 1,980 10-27-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Goldway
  Heavy loads ... 2000 lbs Itch my cache 4 2,361 07-29-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Foundthechase
  Heavy loads... romeofoxtrot 0 985 06-23-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: romeofoxtrot