Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First two clues
05-21-2016, 07:15 AM,
First two clues
I don't think anyone has "solved" the first two clues, even though Mr. Fenn has said that searchers have walked him step by step through their solve. I think those searchers just made lucky guesses as to the locations.
05-21-2016, 08:26 AM,
RE: First two clues
Ok, Why do think Mr. Fenn doesn't tell us the "exact number" of people that have gotten the first two clues correct? That information would be of no use at all in finding the chest, but it might show the futility of trying to solve the clues. I look at it like a multiple choice math problem, a person that knows how to do the math will get the right answer, but so will a number of people that can only guess.
05-21-2016, 08:45 AM,
If you don't know quite what Brown is, that will mess you up..........so yes, you can find wwwh, canyon down, not far.....but, BROWN, what tha heck?????? I can understand fully how an individual can get lost out there...it's a pretty big world. Brown is the key, if you don't have Brown, you don't have diddly-squat.
05-21-2016, 09:00 AM,
(05-21-2016, 08:45 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: If you don't know quite what Brown is, that will mess you up..........so yes, you can find wwwh, canyon down, not far.....but, BROWN, what tha heck?????? I can understand fully how an individual can get lost out there...it's a pretty big world. Brown is the key, if you don't have Brown, you don't have diddly-squat.
@ GL
Please keep believing that in spite of the fact F himself said otherwise. He said several times that you must have the right wwwh or your search will be a nice vacation. So, have a pleasant vacation in July.
05-21-2016, 09:34 AM,
Some could make speculations like this which seems to be counterproductive in solving the first 2 clues or you could make other speculations that help you solve the first 2 clues.
05-21-2016, 09:44 AM,
@njfl

Oh, I didn't say that you didn't need the right wwwh to get on your way, that is your starting point, of course you do. And Thanks, I will. Smile
05-21-2016, 04:51 PM,
First 2 clues comment is now irrelevant as f has superceeded this more recently by saying someone has 4 clues but isn't certain. Therefore someone has at least 4 clues.
Followed by a "few are getting close" in the same interview.

I wonder who that someone and the few are?
If someone told you it was them you wouldn't believe them so not much point in asking really is there?
05-21-2016, 04:54 PM,
(05-21-2016, 04:51 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: First 2 clues comment is now irrelevant as f has superceeded this more recently by saying someone has 4 clues but isn't certain. Therefore someone has at least 4 clues.
Followed by a "few are getting close" in the same interview.

I wonder who that someone and the few are?
If someone told you it was them you wouldn't believe them so not much point in asking really is there?

You're not going to hurt my feelings by asking.
05-21-2016, 05:05 PM,
I don't need to ask but I will.

Is it you?
05-21-2016, 05:09 PM,
(05-21-2016, 07:15 AM)James Perotti Wrote: I don't think anyone has "solved" the first two clues, even though Mr. Fenn has said that searchers have walked him step by step through their solve. I think those searchers just made lucky guesses as to the locations.

I do. I read a search where they solved at least the first two clues, and executed the rest poorly. Recently, another had the first clue and blew right past the others.

Folks are in the vicinity. If you dont understand the meanings of the clue, its easy to head in the wrong direction. Going west instead of east, or north instead of south, at the wrong clue leads you to a fatal solve.

All of this, in my opinion.