Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth about the Forrest Fenn Treasure
10-19-2013, 07:36 AM,
Does anyone have any insights into Forrest fenn and red herrings? I believe that no matter how much credibility he has, he might still steer people away from the correct direction in some of his answers, or encourage people falsely, by saying for example - Someone has deciphered the first two clues OR someone has been within 500 ft.
10-19-2013, 10:46 AM,
Paul-

You might be a tolerable poet but you sorely lack in logicality in solving clues. You started out ok but very soon lost it. Fenn has said many times that it wasn't hidden in a dangerous location. Crossing a swift river is very dangerous! (By the way;, did you get a permit to float the river, as required by law? And it doesn't appear that you wore a life preserver, also required by law on the Green River.) You equate the swift Green River to a creek....as in, "There'll be no paddle up your creek." The Green River is definitely not a creek! Also he didn't say you couldn't paddle up your creek, he said there would be no paddle up your creek. Your "Blaze", a fire burned area, can be replicated in over a thousand different locations just along the Green River! Forrest said you wouldn't need any tools to retrieve his chest. You used several different kinds of tools to dig and probe in the dirt, and still didn't find any treasure. As others have said, and I can attest, there are many locations that can fit Forrest's clues almost precisely, including some that I have searched, but your location doesn't even come close. So either start over and figure out a better location or give it up and admit defeat. But don't pretend or have dilutions that because you couldn't find the chest that somehow Forrest has deceived us all and never really hid his treasure chest.

Trigace
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
10-19-2013, 04:55 PM,
paul, buddy ...think about it .....fenn had to put somthin out there ...i think he wants to be found .....his reputation kinda depends on it ......whether he moves it around ,is another story ....your fishing without any flys ......d
10-19-2013, 09:24 PM,
texas long horns ?
10-21-2013, 02:35 PM,
Paul, I must say, you do know of a real treasure, I see it in your poem on page 67. But you did misinterpreted Fenn's poem - to your benefit.
10-30-2013, 09:51 AM,
I have read your book Paul and your clues are totally wrong. Did anyone bother to check out Storm Mountain Publishing? Well, they have never heard of this guy nor did they publish his book, titled " the Trail of Disgrace". What's disgraceful here is that this "boob" has slandered Forrest to the point that I wouldn't blame Mr Fenn if he sued his butt for defammation of character.

Hear me all and Listen good...don't waste your money on this book. It's a slanderous peice of work by a person who can't admit they he is wrong He's a great example of what's wrong in this world. Grow up Paul!!

P.S

See me review on Amazon.com under " The Trail of Disgrace"...Buyer beware...
10-30-2013, 09:01 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from paulelkart on October 16, 2013, 11:26 am</b>I am the person that has found the Forrest Fenn Treasure.
</div>

Liar. I am the one that found the treasure, and I'm going to sell to stupid people a stupid book that proves it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest stating the treasure has NOT been found 7 3,243 05-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Tim Nobody
  Forrest Fenn breaks silence regarding treasure motive cahunter 5 2,737 08-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Phantom