Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a mad mad world on steroids
10-21-2013, 04:05 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from samsmith on October 20, 2013, 3:48 pm</b>

I find it hard to believe what I have read over the last couple of days here in this thread. It is utterly amazing that adults can get so riled up over drivel. I can only envision an ugly ZIT which, if you don't aggravate it, will go away on its own eventually. Simply let it be.
</div>

Samsmith may have a point. Maybe we should all leave this thread. Let knownothing post and repost his drivel here to his heart's content. He's just talking to himself as it is anyway. We can all go play somewhere else, and leave him alone to play with himself.

mdavis19
10-21-2013, 07:15 AM,
@ [*]Twoknowitall why do all your solves sound like this 2564=polk=3654=lnm=5p52p.? Stephs and mdavis at least make sense
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
10-21-2013, 08:20 AM,
well it took me months to figure that out but what I didn't tell you is about the banana split belt make sure you figure that in
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
10-21-2013, 08:35 AM,
I can tell you how not to do that anymore google Arkansas then pyramids add 256.plp2

1=2

m =dt

2becomes 4

4= becomes. And you wont have to worry ever about the banana again just don't slip on the bull....problem solved,we did it

10-21-2013, 10:28 AM,
@toknowitall I really do you think in your mind you have got it all figured out, but ff said not to over think it and I think you have really over thought it,i mean if you were to go to a shrink before the session was over you would have him on the couch.
10-21-2013, 10:35 AM,
i think fenns next clue will be ...the double omegas are not a clue d
12-03-2013, 06:40 PM,

<b>Quote from Twoknowitall on October 19, 2013, 12:46 pm</b>
</div>
<b>How about you summarize my solve ?</b>[/quote]

Unfortunately I was not able to give a solve of your theory.

Obviously you have spent alot of time studying these things...hmm.

I wish you luck in your endeavour.

Always,

A_The_A
12-03-2013, 07:07 PM,

<b>Quote from John Brown on October 19, 2013, 3:55 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Twoknowitall on October 19, 2013, 3:45 pm</b>

my religious and political views are very much disliked by those who want them stifled.

So how about that,I have identified WWWH and Canyon Down along with the proper series of clues ?
</div>

<b>I don't have the foggiest idea what your religious views are nor do I care. I do think, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, that you are a jackass. </b></div>
</div>

I do understand that I am playing post-catch-up, but, the bold sentence had me spitting up koolaid lol! Tongue

Always,

A_The_A

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It’s a mad mad mad world House 3 1,562 08-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Last Post: House
  Stop the World I want to get off.... Puzzle X 0 1,031 11-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Puzzle X
  From Cody to the World *** geydelkon 14 8,463 10-15-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  The most intresting man in the world....... Rick Nowak 3 1,687 01-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Rick Nowak