Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I'm not taking myself out of the chase, either
06-18-2016, 06:54 AM,
If James and I find the chest, it will be because of our hard work. Forrest has never given me anything that has pointed me toward the state or location of the chest. In fact, going through past emails, the ONLY thing that I found that could be even remotely taken as a clue was the one I talked about in how the Hot Spot came to be, and it's an everyday, common word that people use all the time and never stood out as any kind of hint or clue. It's a word I believe Forrest uses in many emails all the time.

So, if I find the chest, I found it fair and square. I'm still in it to win it.
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-18-2016, 07:13 AM,
RE: And I'm not taking myself out of the chase, either
(06-18-2016, 06:54 AM)Mindy Wrote: If James and I find the chest, it will be because of our hard work. Forrest has never given me anything that has pointed me toward the state or location of the chest. In fact, going through past emails, the ONLY thing that I found that could be even remotely taken as a clue was the one I talked about in how the Hot Spot came to be, and it's an everyday, common word that people use all the time and never stood out as any kind of hint or clue. It's a word I believe Forrest uses in many emails all the time.

I have to agree with you, because I don't think Fenn has ever given you anything but bad and misleading ideas. If you do ever find it, you will have had to work harder than the rest to overcome the disadvantage of having your thought processes muddled by close association with Fenn. I am convinced that exposure to him is toxic to searchers.

mdavis19
06-18-2016, 07:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 07:26 AM by pidmt.)
(06-18-2016, 07:13 AM)mdavis19 Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 06:54 AM)Mindy Wrote: If James and I find the chest, it will be because of our hard work. Forrest has never given me anything that has pointed me toward the state or location of the chest. In fact, going through past emails, the ONLY thing that I found that could be even remotely taken as a clue was the one I talked about in how the Hot Spot came to be, and it's an everyday, common word that people use all the time and never stood out as any kind of hint or clue. It's a word I believe Forrest uses in many emails all the time.

I have to agree with you, because I don't think Fenn has ever given you anything but bad and misleading ideas. If you do ever find it, you will have had to work harder than the rest to overcome the disadvantage of having your thought processes muddled by close association with Fenn. I am convinced that exposure to him is toxic to searchers.

mdavis19
i think everyone knows that fenn will reply to a child or a female more often than men ,i tested that theory before ,but that is just the way a true gentleman does things not just fenn he, married the love of his life and had two daughters it comes with the territory ,as far as giving extra hints or right to the point hints ,i say no way he is keeping this fair.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
06-18-2016, 07:26 AM,
How did the word Eureka come to be? Although F would probably call it an "Aha" moment....but when you came up with that concept, Mindy, how did it all start. Your mind is brilliant to have coined such a term in such a big hunt...and to have given Forrest, himself, the idea! Dannnnnggggg! You are NO JOKE nope straight cold hard cash of.the mind!
06-18-2016, 07:42 AM,
(06-18-2016, 07:26 AM)FredAstaire Wrote: How did the word Eureka come to be? Although F would probably call it an "Aha" moment....but when you came up with that concept, Mindy, how did it all start. Your mind is brilliant to have coined such a term in such a big hunt...and to have given Forrest, himself, the idea! Dannnnnggggg! You are NO JOKE nope straight cold hard cash of.the mind!

What in the world are you talking about? Eureka? That's not my word.

When did I say I gave Forrest the idea for anything?

"Fred," stop. The anger is very blatant to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06-18-2016, 07:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 07:54 AM by pidmt.)
(06-18-2016, 07:42 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 07:26 AM)FredAstaire Wrote: How did the word Eureka come to be? Although F would probably call it an "Aha" moment....but when you came up with that concept, Mindy, how did it all start. Your mind is brilliant to have coined such a term in such a big hunt...and to have given Forrest, himself, the idea! Dannnnnggggg! You are NO JOKE nope straight cold hard cash of.the mind!

i mean really give mindy a break she has done nothing wrong,wait a week or so she is going through a difficult time right now as it is ,jeez a little courtesy please,this is petty stuff get over it
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
06-18-2016, 07:58 AM,

And what the heck with trying my motives for finding it? Fred, you're acting like one of those people I mentioned in my other post who judge based upon a lack of information.

When I say I'm in it to win it, does that automatically mean I'm in it for the money?

Maybe I'm in it for not only financial security for me and my family, but also to help others in a way I haven't been able to as yet. You KNOW that, and I'm pretty appalled at how you suddenly want to smear my name.

Or maybe I'm in it for the glory or the fame or a hundred other reasons people say they're in it.

Or maybe I'm in it for the adventure or challenge or fun of it.

Certainly you know the truth. You know me and you know in your heart your behavior is wrong.

06-18-2016, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 08:59 AM by romeofoxtrot.)
Whered this drama come from?
06-18-2016, 09:11 AM,
(06-18-2016, 07:58 AM)Mindy Wrote:

And what the heck with trying my motives for finding it? Fred, you're acting like one of those people I mentioned in my other post who judge based upon a lack of information.

When I say I'm in it to win it, does that automatically mean I'm in it for the money?

Maybe I'm in it for not only financial security for me and my family, but also to help others in a way I haven't been able to as yet. You KNOW that, and I'm pretty appalled at how you suddenly want to smear my name.

Or maybe I'm in it for the glory or the fame or a hundred other reasons people say they're in it.

Certainly you know the truth. You know me and you know in your heart your behavior is wrong.

Mindy... you have no reason to explain yourself to the trolls. Don't waste that wonderful energy of yours on them.
06-18-2016, 09:42 AM,
(06-18-2016, 07:58 AM)Mindy Wrote:

If their smearing their fearing!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Taking Babysteps TheLastCrusade 0 812 02-27-2019, 02:25 AM
Last Post: TheLastCrusade
  I think that we are taking this Fenn Treasure thing way too seriously... Gordon Lightfoot 4 1,713 01-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: JoeKing101
  Taking a Break Beavertooth 0 1,940 06-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Taking the backseat to the chase will197532 16 13,114 05-26-2016, 08:17 PM
Last Post: DogZebra
  Taking my own advice Mindy 70 51,896 10-20-2015, 02:10 AM
Last Post: glock20
  What's taking them so long? 23kachinas 11 12,728 09-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates