Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments From Forrest - Oct 22
10-24-2013, 10:51 AM,
Regarding the term "architect", which I was very surprised that Forrest used, I think the critical understanding there is the word design (and I am not talking about software "architects"). The primary endeavor of architects is to design, and while mathematics is one of the tools, it is way down on the list of priorities. Mathematics are a result of the idea of measure, and verifying that structures will work,etc., but not crucial to the thought process in architectural design, which is more inspiration within an array of contexts- social, cultural, physical, natural...

I believe Forrest is saying that he designed, and as he has already said, crafted, this poem. It's designed just right, within the context of the location and environment which are intimately connected with his life. And now he is also coupling that with the idea that he's not playing games and that it's deliberate. This is very sobering input, I am sure, for many.

Syand42lbsHeavier,

Halogetter

10-24-2013, 10:59 AM,
yes,yes, the poem is the map he designed..yes ,yes , but its still a game,never the less ,i think he just wants people to try harder,think a litte bit differently in their approach to finding the bread box,filled with goodies,hope he left a can of dr.pepper in there, yes ,yes, joking aside nicely written halogetter . where ever it is ,the location is very special to him (and me ) d
10-24-2013, 11:06 AM,
Halogetter,

you have stated that much better that I can. As much as I agree with that, There is till the method of math in finding the chest, even if it turns out to be a small area or amount of math used. Finding the 10"x10" area ( IMO ) will result in the use if it. I do like the term " more inspiration within the array of context..."

This is why I put some of my ideas out there in short. To hear a response like yours.
10-24-2013, 11:53 AM,
what if there is more than one treasure out there ? a treasure in the four remaining states....ive often thought that , fenn would definetly get back on the today show,still dont understand why they dont bring him back ,he looked happy to be on the tube... d
10-24-2013, 12:01 PM,
good good very good........hope he gets back on and bazings matt lauer, dont like that ,thinks hes smarter then he is,boooooooo on you matt lauer sorry d
10-24-2013, 12:07 PM,
My thought is he don't want to put anymore clues out there cause people are close and why make it easier for them but I also think he wants it found cause of seeing his legacy of his action of TTOTC. My wife and my spot ties him to a project that he's been fighting since early 90s that we can trace back and finding it at this location would help his cause in this.
10-24-2013, 12:20 PM,
yeah , he may want it found, feel bad for him ,when it comes to all these nut jobs that camp out around his home. that is uncool...downside of puttung yourself in the spotlight d
10-24-2013, 12:32 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from tyounis on October 24, 2013, 1:22 pm</b>

As a life long television producer I can tell you that the reason Fenn is no longer on GMA is that it just wasn't good TV. What they wanted is audience. To get audience, you need to have Forrest give up some clues. He didn't do that. No ratings bump, no FF. I doubt we'll see him on GMA again until someone finds the treasure.
</div>

If someone finds the Treasure! That's the show I would watch. Not because it was found< maybe where it was found, But with all the Ummm lack of a better term Crap, that will come out of it's find. " will you give money to charity?" Will you give the chest back?" do you have a good Attorney"? Did you dig hole? It's gonna be a comedy show if the Finder goes public. Fame n fortune... Just give me Fortune, someone else can have the fame.
10-24-2013, 12:33 PM,
We know of the good publicity that this getting but I can only imagine people showing up at his gate at his home can be a toll and then people trying to sue him plus of all the negative emails he said that night one would think it would be nice to have peace with friends and family without the nut jobs in the world
10-24-2013, 01:07 PM,
no fame for me,im 2nd uglyiest man in the world,t.v. wouldnt do me justice either....just wanna see marvel gaze and go home heavier...who is trying to sue fenn ? d