Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments From Forrest - Oct 22
10-24-2013, 01:13 PM,
weird man weird, people will do or try anything to get money these days ...money really is the root of all evil....and evils winning, and buy off our congress men ,sad d
10-24-2013, 01:40 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from duncan on October 24, 2013, 2:07 pm</b>

no fame for me,im 2nd uglyiest man in the world,t.v. wouldnt do me justice either....just wanna see marvel gaze and go home heavier...who is trying to sue fenn ? d
</div>

No FAME for me either, but how do you get the BRACELET back to FORREST annonomously ?

The Government monitors his EMAIL, the Postal Service keeps a 60-DAY photo database of every piece of mail... how would you get the bracelet back annonomously ?

Agree with the “just wanna see marvel gaze and go home heavier”, but the 2nd Uglyiest ??

Uglyiest Man in the World… now there’s a CONTEST we could have, instead of WOMAN-SHADOWS & MAN SHADOWS… We could call it UGLIEST FENNER…

Since you say you are #2, I get the feeling I might be #1… ( why couldn't you be #1 instead of me ? Smile

>>>> How long have folks been calling me a DOG…? well, since I was a PUP… <<<<

If it weren’t for that INNER BEAUTY thing… like that “DUKES of HAZARD” song…

“I’m a GOOD ‘OLE BOY, …you know my MAMA LOVES ME, …but she can’t understand, …why they just show my HANDS, …and not my FACE on T.V. ”

10-24-2013, 01:43 PM,
i cant be no. 1 ,that title is held by alan greenspan, freakin schmeal, liar too d
10-24-2013, 06:00 PM,
ok ff said he wants to buy the braclet back,but how can he do that in 100 to 1000 years, another unanswered question he said that some people got the 1st 2 clues right and walked right past the chest,well to me he is not telling you that they got the other 6 right but they didn't know what the blaze was . he admits to bend a little and listened to his dad quote(what we,ve learned here is you should all ways tell the truth but you should not always tell ALL of the truth ) page26 of ttotc so ff statement was correct but if people got the 1st 2 clues right and walked right by the treasure then a 15 year poem he took to write was for not ,no I don't think ff is a liar but smart,cunning and a great story teller that's why he is a good writer. I think he is great at what he does.so what I mean is someone is close to finding it,this is my opinion only but think about it .I would love mdavis and Stephnies thoughts on this they are very fair and honest with their thoughts.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
10-24-2013, 08:33 PM,

<b>Quote from duncan on October 24, 2013, 2:07 pm</b>

who is trying to sue fenn ? d
</div>

I don't know for sure, but I think he person he is referring to here, is that Paul guy that said that he solved the poem, and went to the treasure and only found a few flags, and a bag of weed, in Idaho, and then right after that Forrest put out the clue on the Today Show, that it wasn't hidden in Idaho or Utah?
10-25-2013, 07:15 AM,

<b>Quote from admin on October 24, 2013, 10:36 pm</b>

@pidmt, who knows. It could be...but there's no way of knowing and it wouldn't really make much of a difference I don't think. We don't even know if the bracelet is how he's figuring if someone finds it. I sort of don't think it is though...because he says that he would know...and he can't say because it would give something away. So to me..it would have to be more than that....but is he just saying that? We just don't know since he has that 85% thing and all the truth thing..I don't know.
</div>

I keep hearing search stories on how wonderful and exciting someones trip was. How new bonds with others were made. How closer families have become because of the search trips. Meet other searchers and finding a new friends. And how this is what the search is all about.The Thrill. OK that's great. Then you hear how FF is not giving good clues or not being clear enough for some or How much money he's making them waste on all these trips etc. etc. etc. If people look at this as only a financial gain, then they need to take their own personal action into consideration, and take responsibility for those action. I say this in general, I am not pointing fingers. All I'm saying is just like anything one deals with in their daily life, one needs to own up to their own decisions.
10-25-2013, 07:27 AM,
Hi pidmt, I think what's important is that Mr. Fenn has said that the poem is straight forward, with no games. I take that to mean that the poem is to be taken and read at face value, no codes, math, anagrams, coordinates, ect., to me that's a big clue, and suggests taking our speculations, back to the beginning, before we all decided that our solutions needed to be more sophisticated, or creative.
10-25-2013, 07:47 AM,
I agree seeker but the point I was trying to make, is he saying they got the 1st 2 clues from well lets say the 7 and 8 sentence from begin it wwwwh ,truth is we don't know ,but this is the way ff thinks.and I think its what he didn't say is more important than what he did ,he is still in the drivers seat and I personally think he knows someone is very close to solving this puzzle,ttotc is what it is,it means a lot of different things to different people.he cant mean actually the 1st 2 clues or he would be selling himself short .to put a 15 year poem out then say some one got the 1st 2 right and walked right past the chest has more meaning than he is telling, he is very smart,like that.i guess what im saying is you cant take everything he says the way he presents it.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
10-25-2013, 07:50 AM,
I also agree with you James
10-25-2013, 08:13 AM,

<b>Quote from James Perotti on October 25, 2013, 8:27 am</b>

Hi pidmt, I think what's important is that Mr. Fenn has said that the poem is straight forward, with no games. I take that to mean that the poem is to be taken and read at face value, no codes, math, anagrams, coordinates, ect., to me that's a big clue, and suggests taking our speculations, back to the beginning, before we all decided that our solutions needed to be more sophisticated, or creative.
</div>

So if you decipher the poem and those solves are all physical locations and 2 have solved ther first two and gone right by it, then I would suspect that the beginning is pretty close to the end. To clarify when I go someplace to look I usually stay within a small area and I would think most others have as well it sorta tells me that all the solved locations are relatively close, does that make any sense? Say within in few miles like 9 or less maybe or even smaller distances apart. At one time I was thinking that HOB was 92 miles away from the start so if I had the the first two I would not have gone by the chest.