Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments From Forrest - Oct 22
10-25-2013, 08:17 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on October 25, 2013, 8:47 am</b>

I agree seeker but the point I was trying to make, is he saying they got the 1st 2 clues from well lets say the 7 and 8 sentence from begin it wwwwh ,truth is we don't know ,but this is the way ff thinks.and I think its what he didn't say is more important than what he did ,he is still in the drivers seat and I personally think he knows someone is very close to solving this puzzle,ttotc is what it is,it means a lot of different things to different people.he cant mean actually the 1st 2 clues or he would be selling himself short .to put a 15 year poem out then say some one got the 1st 2 right and walked right past the chest has more meaning than he is telling, he is very smart,like that.i guess what im saying is you cant take everything he says the way he presents it.
</div>

My statement was in general. I hope you didn't think I was talking about your comment. It is very interesting that searchers have been close ( at least 500' ) any other distance is just speculation. I look at the statement ( and not quoting ) 1st two clues correct and went pass the treasure, as searchers went pass the other 7 clues or got them wrong, which lead them pass the location of the chest with no precise distance. could have been a 100 miles or 10' ( My interpretation anyways ). This is what I like about the discussion forum to exchange ideas and have a friendly debate. My point before is, I just have a hard time with folks whining because FF will not throw them a bone, that they feel, for lack of a better term, they deserve.
10-25-2013, 09:35 AM,
Yea agree I don't like it when people wants ff to help them in anyway its his poem his rules .I just threw this out there to get in others response. I believe the treasure is true, and its up to the individual to play or not,
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
10-25-2013, 09:54 AM,
stephanie,

there's my point exactly. as you said you have put a lot into the search... time, money,etc. voice your opinion, debated thoughts etc. But I never heard you complain it's FF fault or anything to that nature. You made those choices yourself and live with them, right, wrong or indifferent. I have too. Damn it happen, My parents told me some day it would... I'd grew up.