Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hints in TTOTC .
10-25-2013, 11:26 PM,
Hints in TTOTC .
The T.S.Eliot poem , and parts of the college song when used together may be useful in deciding where the starting and ending places may be .

Rebel
10-26-2013, 11:31 PM,
Hints in TTOTC .
In our exploring we end up where we started , knowing it for the first time . From shoulder to shoulder and bolder to bolder . May not be the exact wording , but it's the general idea . Just looking at hints in the book TTOTC . May be wrong , may be right . Only when the chest is found will we know what is wrong and what is right . Good luck everyone .

Rebel
10-28-2013, 04:27 PM,
Hints in TTOTC .
I don't think rebel is so whacky its a southern thing,i guess.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
10-28-2013, 06:59 PM,
Hints in TTOTC .
On page 133 of TTOTC he states there "are also other subtle clues sprinkled in the stories." For a long time I mistakenly thought Fenn referred to them as "subtle hints", not "clues".

Therefore I incorrectly regarded the poem as more important than the other hints/clues in the book. That was a mistake. After going back to search for the sprinkled clues I was amazed that I missed some of them - a couple of them are so much more obvious than the poem's clues and simple to decipher. I think these other "clues" are just as important as the poem - one of them for sure.
10-28-2013, 08:07 PM,
Hints in TTOTC .
First off ...thanks pidmt . Next , Milan , I think you are right . Now has anyone considered the "smoking gun" ? The black and white painting of the man on the bridge , with a dead dog and a smoking gun , and everyone who saw it asked where the nearest restroom was . Then there was a large rock with "Fairies" dancing around it . Some interesting conclusions might be drawn from those descriptions .

Rebel
10-28-2013, 10:53 PM,
Hints in TTOTC .
Black and white painting of dead dog and smoking gun .. Then French watercolor of a large rock with "Fairies dancing around it . Then a nearest restroom . Then a large rock minus the fairies .Shuffling these things around and also knowing where two of them actually exist in reality could be very interesting .

Rebel
09-10-2019, 03:55 PM,
RE: Hints in TTOTC .
Hi Rebel,
I'm interested in the smoking gun and was curious if you know of where these two actually exist.
Thanks