Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First monthas a newbee
07-01-2016, 07:12 PM,
My First monthas a newbee
I’m not sure how I found TTOTC or got here but it happened about a month ago.

Somewhere I read something about the treasure and the poem…

From there I bought the books.
I read and watched EVERYTHING on the net!
Piece of cake I said to self…..

So my first solve took me to a bathing site…. Right :-)

So after I thought about this a bit I said I can do better…

Solve number 2 took me to cabin creek and beaver creek (not bad) pretty simple and really in your face.

OK I said to self what should the first steps really be….

Who was it that said read the poem multiple times then go back and then read TTOC slowly?

OK I now have a spread sheet of anything or unusual mentioned in the book.

I’m now thinking that to solve WWWH you MUST know where to look, and I really think that the clue for that is in the first stanza…. But?

Goldie
07-01-2016, 07:52 PM,
RE: My First monthas a newbee
It sounds like you are really taking a straightforward approach in solving the clues. Which is what Fenn is hoping will happen for someone to find his treasure. If the clue for WWWH is in the first stanza, which line do you believe will lead to a specific location? Or general?
07-01-2016, 11:01 PM,
look for where to start, without that none of the "sprinkled clues" in the books will amount to much.
07-02-2016, 08:04 AM,
(07-01-2016, 11:01 PM)LostFound Wrote: look for where to start, without that none of the "sprinkled clues" in the books will amount to much.

Yup I've come to that as well.
I've found several "unusual" comments / statements in the "sprinkled clues" but nothing that really fits the first stanza.

FWIW I remember reading but not documenting a "ff" statement about the searchers that did get the first couple of clues.

Something like he thought it is about half and half as to whether someone really figured it out or it being accidental.
07-06-2016, 09:56 PM,
Be careful Golddust...you don't want to give out to much information on CC. Remember...Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead!!!! If you have any questions, shoot me a msg. I'll try & help you out. I once was a new member....many...many moons ago...Trip

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uh oh, sounds like something a newbee would do Buddy Allen 5 4,714 05-16-2016, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen