Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTOTC is Pokemon GO
07-11-2016, 05:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016, 05:18 PM by LostFound.)
TTOTC is Pokemon GO
Think about it. Fenn says he wants to get people out in the world again.
[Image: 856347]
Why is it that I must go and leave my trove for all to seek?
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

Brave and in the wood:
[Image: sudowoodo.jpg]
I don't know enough about Pokemon to take this any further. . . Help?
07-12-2016, 11:57 AM,
RE: TTOTC is Pokemon GO
It is an embarrassment to compare Pokémon Go to the Fenn Chase, because in just 3 days Pokémon Go has gotten kids off their couches hundreds maybe thousands times more than the Fenn Chase.
07-12-2016, 12:08 PM,
The Forrest Fenn Prize is more difficult to find. Kids are lazy and sleep till noon.

No more games for me today. I have got to get back to work.
07-12-2016, 01:38 PM,
Could it be that the Forrest Fenn Prize doesn't exist or there is reason to doubt?
Perhaps adults should follow kids and go for the sure thing: other life goals, dreams, things they can see and do now that are productive, etc.
07-12-2016, 01:44 PM,
(07-12-2016, 01:38 PM)djjmciv Wrote: Could it be that the Forrest Fenn Prize doesn't exist or there is reason to doubt?
Perhaps adults should follow kids and go for the sure thing: other life goals, dreams, things they can see and do now that are productive, etc.
Many great things could be accomplished with this amount of time and brainpower, but there is no pot of gold to motivate and lure you in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon Go djjmciv 5 3,088 07-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Last Post: djjmciv