Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I solved the poem… Now what?
11-02-2013, 07:50 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from El Jefe on October 30, 2013, 1:44 pm</b> <b>Here’s My Question:</b> How do I share this valuable information with somebody that I don’t really know and be sure that they will share the treasure with me if they use my solution to find it?
</div>

The answer is: how much confidence do you have in your solution?

I live in northern New Mexico, in the mountains north of Santa Fe. If your solution is in the area I live, then I will look where you tell me to look for the fee of $100 a day. If and when I find the treasure chest, I will send the entire thing to you, unopened, via insured United Parcel Service, to the address of your choice. If you like I will sign a contract and have it notarized stating the above, and I will send to you the original and when you receive it you can then tell me your solution and forward via PayPal the fee to cover however many days you think it will take me to search your selected area.

Meanwhile, I have literally met close to one dozen people who all said they know where the treasure chest is hidden.
11-02-2013, 08:01 PM,

<b>Quote from Desertphile on November 2, 2013, 8:50 pm</b>

I will send the entire thing to you, unopened, via <b>insured</b> United Parcel Service,
</div>

Who's paying for the insurance? I'd guess that's $6500-$9000, to insure a $1,000,000 package.

11-02-2013, 08:29 PM,
EJ I agree with you on this cause some people might have the solution for the poem but not really the means to go and look for it. I have asked a couple of people to come with me in June on my search but I got declined so I paid for a friend and my brother in-law to go cause I'm that sure in my research. But good luck hope it works for you
11-03-2013, 05:34 PM,

<b>Quote from ThrillChaser on November 2, 2013, 9:01 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Desertphile on November 2, 2013, 8:50 pm</b>

I will send the entire thing to you, unopened, via <b>insured</b> United Parcel Service,
</div>

Who's paying for the insurance? I'd guess that's $6500-$9000, to insure a $1,000,000 package.

</div>
</div>

The person receiving the treasure chest, obviously.

I am 100% serious, by the way.
11-03-2013, 06:33 PM,
El Jefe,

I would be happy to help you out on 4 conditions:

1.) your solution is in Colorado.

2.) your solution is not the same one that I have. (I seriously doubt that it is)

3.) part of the proceeds are donated to cancer research...right off the top. (in honor of my Mom, Forrest and others)...that's the price for me doing the footwork for you.

4.) we split 3 ways....you, myself and my oldest son. (We are partners in this chase)

"A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing."

My e-mail address is in the e-mail section.

11-06-2013, 06:55 PM,
El Jefe, are you still looking for help?
11-06-2013, 07:11 PM,

<b>Quote from El Jefe on November 2, 2013, 5:59 pm</b>

I appreciate everyone's input. I'm gonna take a chance on this one though. I can't write a contract or afford a lawyer so I'll rely on my judgement and a virtual handshake. If I get screwed some kind of way then oh well, I'm not going on anymore searches anyway. I'll email the first person on my list today.
</div>

I'm glad it wasn't me! Good luck on your quest.