Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting choice of words (Six Questions with Forrest)
07-24-2016, 11:29 AM,
Interesting choice of words (Six Questions with Forrest)
4Q) You have commented many times your chest of gold is hidden somewhere special to you. That the moment you thought about hiding the chest, you knew right where you were going to conceal it. I’m sure you have other places you consider special. Would you be willing to share some of these, and why you find them so?
-Jenny

No other hiding place was ever seriously considered Jenny. There are places NEAR where I grew up that are dear to me, just like everyone else. If I had it all to do over again the results would be the same, and I can’t think of anything I would change. I feel fortunate that my poem said exactly what I wanted it to say.
-Forrest

Hello again, been a while since back on the blogs, found this sticking out like a sore thumb on Jenny's wonderful website. I like the way Forrest answers his question here. "There are places (near) where I grew up that are dear to me, just like everyone else."
To me, near implies that the treasure is hidden close to where he grew up. Other wise he would not have wrote near there. And where did he grow up mostly? WY
07-24-2016, 01:05 PM,
RE: Interesting choice of words (Six Questions with Forrest)
(07-24-2016, 11:29 AM)seabear Wrote: 4Q) You have commented many times your chest of gold is hidden somewhere special to you. That the moment you thought about hiding the chest, you knew right where you were going to conceal it. I’m sure you have other places you consider special. Would you be willing to share some of these, and why you find them so?
-Jenny

No other hiding place was ever seriously considered Jenny. There are places NEAR where I grew up that are dear to me, just like everyone else. If I had it all to do over again the results would be the same, and I can’t think of anything I would change. I feel fortunate that my poem said exactly what I wanted it to say.
-Forrest

Hello again, been a while since back on the blogs, found this sticking out like a sore thumb on Jenny's wonderful website. I like the way Forrest answers his question here. "There are places (near) where I grew up that are dear to me, just like everyone else."
To me, near implies that the treasure is hidden close to where he grew up. Other wise he would not have wrote near there. And where did he grow up mostly? WY

I think you are hitting something here seabear,
Fenn is saying that his childhood memories are the significant factor for "special place"... military and art business times were not the sentimental stuff.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sociologist analyzation of FORREST FENN! Very Interesting! lkjackson321 2 2,238 12-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  DECODED Words of Forrest Fenn FoolsGold 34 4,394 04-18-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
  Six Questions with Forrest Fenn (02/04/2019) JoeKing101 10 6,089 02-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Daniel A
Big Grin Forrest Fenn Random Words/Questions Bet 19 8,581 06-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Interesting Old Norse Words Mindy 0 580 04-17-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Six Questions with Forrest Fenn and The Thrill of the Chase: Double Charmed DL167 115 40,097 03-06-2018, 06:52 AM
Last Post: will197532