Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindy's Grease Stain
07-30-2016, 10:23 AM,
Mindy's Grease Stain
For everyone who missed her thread before she deleted it and is wondering what all the hubbub is about, here it is: [Image: tU4B4R.jpg]

Marvel at the exact match to the border of Montana. Wonder at the exquisite detail of lakes and rivers in the state. Praise her ability to manufacture find clues that elude the rest of us. All she needs to do now is set her coffee cup on it and make a bullseye ring to tell her exactly where to go search. Genius.

mdavis19
07-30-2016, 10:25 AM,
RE: Mindy's Grease Stain
(07-30-2016, 10:23 AM)mdavis19 Wrote: For everyone who missed her thread before she deleted it and is wondering what all the hubbub is about, here it is: [Image: tU4B4R.jpg]

Marvel at the exact match to the border of Montana. Wonder at the exquisite detail of lakes and rivers in the state. Praise her ability to manufacture find clues that elude the rest of us. All she needs to do now is set her coffee cup on it and make a bullseye ring to tell her exactly where to go search. Genius.

mdavis19

What page did she get that from?
07-30-2016, 11:09 AM,
(07-30-2016, 10:23 AM)mdavis19 Wrote: For everyone who missed her thread before she deleted it and is wondering what all the hubbub is about, here it is: [Image: tU4B4R.jpg]

mdavis19

Nah, coffee isn't required...or wait...maybe it is. Smile
And the bullseye? The way is being pointed to.

One of my requirements to prove a theory is reproducibility. Every hint or clue I've found, before I validate it, I have to be able to get the same results on a second book. And yes, the same results come each time. If they don't, I disregard them.

Montana is pretty dang close to exact. I will overlay my results on Forrest's TFTW map today and post it for you all to judge. I will maybe possibly even leave a landmark with a arrow pointing to a key spot.

Seeing Montana is one thing, but when you see the other states line up as well, and the same results are reproduced a second time, it's amazing.
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-30-2016, 11:15 AM,
I can see either a buffalo or a big horn sheep.
07-30-2016, 11:16 AM,
(07-30-2016, 10:25 AM)Buddy Allen Wrote:

mdavis19

What page did she get that from?

I have my suspicions about which page she mutilated, but you'd have to ask her to be sure.

mdavis19
07-30-2016, 11:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 11:24 AM by Woody Bogg.)
(07-30-2016, 11:15 AM)Timraywa Wrote: I can see either a buffalo or a big horn sheep.
I See ...........I SEE ..... Coffee Stains.!! OH WAIT I SEE Captain Kidd and Gardiner's Island... Shucks I was just Jarred awake
07-30-2016, 12:00 PM,
(07-30-2016, 11:27 AM)Rogue One Wrote: She is claiming to have the correct: Algorithm

This Algorithm gave her this, and it can get her the chest or anyone else for that matter that has the correct Algorithm

Baby Stenis isn't all messed up............
Like a map or flowchart... Ok The right map??
07-30-2016, 12:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 12:08 PM by Woody Bogg.)
(07-30-2016, 12:01 PM)Rogue One Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 11:55 AM)nmc Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 11:27 AM)Rogue One Wrote: She is claiming to have the correct: Algorithm

This Algorithm gave her this, and it can get her the chest or anyone else for that matter that has the correct Algorithm

And yet, Mr. Fenn himself said all you needed was the poem, a good map and/or GE. I have a hard time believing his ideal "finder"; the unemployed Texan with a pickup and 12 kids with no specialized knowledge, would tune in to the most un-straightforward and convoluted solution possible. I know I wouldn't be thinking "gee, why didn't I think of that?" if the chest location was actually hidden among hints in the book, because my first thought would be "why didn't he include the book among the list of essential tools"? Regardless, we'll never know for certain until the chest is found and the solution made public.

Agree this was marketed to everyone................As time has shown only a handful of people are capable of solving this.......

It;s like playing cards............Mindy isn't playing with a full deckSmile

@ Woody a Algorithm is a set of instructions, step by step.........a recipe would be one................

Then we just take that and we can do the same thingSmile
52 cards the joker makes 53!! The number is odd!!
07-30-2016, 12:08 PM,
Mindy's Grease Stain
(07-30-2016, 12:01 PM)Rogue One Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 11:55 AM)nmc Wrote:

And yet, Mr. Fenn himself said all you needed was the poem, a good map and/or GE. I have a hard time believing his ideal "finder"; the unemployed Texan with a pickup and 12 kids with no specialized knowledge, would tune in to the most un-straightforward and convoluted solution possible. I know I wouldn't be thinking "gee, why didn't I think of that?" if the chest location was actually hidden among hints in the book, because my first thought would be "why didn't he include the book among the list of essential tools"? Regardless, we'll never know for certain until the chest is found and the solution made public.

Agree this was marketed to everyone................As time has shown only a handful of people are capable of solving this.......

It;s like playing cards............Mindy isn't playing with a full deckSmile

@ Woody a Algorithm is a set of instructions, step by step.........a recipe would be one................

Then we just take that and we can do the same thingSmile

Really, Ricky? Not playing with a "full deck?" Why do you say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-30-2016, 12:10 PM,
(07-30-2016, 11:09 AM)Mindy Wrote:

mdavis19

Nah, coffee isn't required...or wait...maybe it is. Smile
And the bullseye? The way is being pointed to.

One of my requirements to prove a theory is reproducibility. Every hint or clue I've found, before I validate it, I have to be able to get the same results on a second book. And yes, the same results come each time. If they don't, I disregard them.

Montana is pretty dang close to exact. I will overlay my results on Forrest's TFTW map today and post it for you all to judge. I will maybe possibly even leave a landmark with a arrow pointing to a key spot.

Seeing Montana is one thing, but when you see the other states line up as well, and the same results are reproduced a second time, it's amazing.
For any interested in this type of solve read this to learn more.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography

Here is an interesting sentence within the link.

In general, using extremely high compression rates makes steganography difficult, but not impossible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mindy found this John Charles Whatever 2 800 07-09-2020, 05:33 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Mindy. How important was flying to Fenn. ChasingScant 3 2,001 06-13-2019, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  Mindy-a couple days Shark 56 15,415 01-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Mindy's stupid "hints" I am Mark 97 44,196 12-02-2017, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  silly Mindy Chris Yates 30 20,707 07-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Mindy's thread...MINE... Mindy 23 20,469 06-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Mindy