Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needed a break...only to come back to this clown show?
08-10-2016, 08:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 08:57 PM by romeofoxtrot.)
What I see?...Folks are fighting over whether this can be solved with the poem only, or if other things are involved. And thats but one of about a dozen threads of similar tone.

Are you all shitting me? After 6 years, there isnt even the remotest of consensus on something this mundane. What a crock of shit.

For as much as Fenn talks about wanting peace and removing the gene "to fight", this "chase" and its lack of ANYTHING concrete, has created nothing but animosity and division.

I thought it was just me, so I split for a bit, but I come back to find nothing but a bunch of bullshit drama on ChaseChat because of some new "words", those wonderful "words" of Fenn. The words that spin everyone in circles, and send them nowhere but the fighting ring to just be assholes to each other.

Id love to say "get back on topic", but I cant do that either. Why? Because the only thing we have is 6 years of "words" that lead us nowhere. Weekly Words. Surprise Words. Scrapbook Words. Words in video. Words on radio. Words, words, words. That because they give nobody nothing, foster the animosity and division.

And if there is some super-sleuth secret message in all of these "words", well nobody has the secret Fenn decoder ring. Read. Reread. Maybe your mind will hear the magic message through osmosis.

This chase started in 2010-2011, with a small following and the book in an obscure bookstore. How would those poor folks have had a lick of a chance of finding this? 6 years later, with national exposure....NOTHING. How would a dozen or two have gotten any further than the "65,000" searchers in this so far?

For me, this is supposed to be entertainment. Guess what? Its not entertaining. I didnt need Fenn to get in the outdoors. Ive spent the last 2 years in Alaska, having a blast. Thought this would be a great new adventure, a mind-puzzle with a chase of adventure. Nope. The only two major sites for this chase are a forum with a crappy limit on PMs(among other irritants) and a heavily-moderated circle-jerk of a blog with lousy functionality.

And its been nothing but a big fat turd.

For those who Ive had the pleasure of communicating with and talking to privately, You are the ONLY thing that has made this chase remotely enjoyable. For that, I am thankful. For the rest of you....

But hey, go ahead and tell me how you have it all figured out. How you know something, and how everyone else is so less smart, or brilliant, or whatever makes you feel like you are on the pedestal. Because what Im sure of, the one thing I am convinced of, and I dont need Fenns words to know this...YOU dont know ANYTHING. In that way, you are equal to every other know-it-all without the box.

Im trying real hard to refrain from the unpleasantries. But Ill likely drop a few posts, before I disappear for another stretch. Because I sure as shit dont need this aggravation in something thats supposed to be presented by a guy who wants to foster peace and diminish the "fighting gene".
08-10-2016, 08:58 PM,
RE: Needed a break...only to come back to this clown show?
You post a rant to complain about the rants and then tell everyone they are clueless. Classic.

PW would be proud.
08-10-2016, 09:01 PM,
You must have missed it...there's a few searchers that figured out the concept of a word that is key before anyone knew of it publicly from ff's words. That's a fact that all the naysayers always forget to mention when they say often that NOTHING has been found after 6 years. I laugh every time I hear the geniuses say that.

Pays to be a winner.
08-10-2016, 09:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 09:04 PM by romeofoxtrot.)
(08-10-2016, 08:58 PM)Indy Wrote: You post a rant to complain about the rants and then tell everyone they are clueless. Classic.

PW would be proud.
You posted to a rant about the rants and the tell everyone how Classic that is?

It shows you are part of the problem. K, thanks.

(08-10-2016, 09:01 PM)fundamental design Wrote: You must have missed it...there's a few searchers that figured out the concept of a word that is key before anyone knew of it publicly from ff's words. That's a fact that all the naysayers always forget to mention when they say often that NOTHING has been found after 6 years. I laugh every time I hear the geniuses say that.
Yeah, I missed it. So has everyone for the last 6 years.

Wheres that box.. You got it? K, you just have forgotten Fenns words that dont confirm your bias....You wont know until you have the chest.

But hey, sounds like Im talking in circles....tell me again about how you have it all figured out.
08-10-2016, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 09:13 PM by fundamental design.)
(08-10-2016, 09:01 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 08:58 PM)Indy Wrote: You post a rant to complain about the rants and then tell everyone they are clueless. Classic.

PW would be proud.
You posted to a rant about the rants and the tell everyone how Classic that is?

It shows you are part of the problem. K, thanks.

(08-10-2016, 09:01 PM)fundamental design Wrote: You must have missed it...there's a few searchers that figured out the concept of a word that is key before anyone knew of it publicly from ff's words. That's a fact that all the naysayers always forget to mention when they say often that NOTHING has been found after 6 years. I laugh every time I hear the geniuses say that.
Yeah, I missed it. So has everyone for the last 6 years.

Wheres that box.. You got it? K, you just have forgotten Fenns words that dont confirm your bias....You wont know until you have the chest.

But hey, sounds like Im talking in circles....tell me again about how you have it all figured out.
We know because ff told us. Do some research before you say NOTHING has been found in the Chase. There's plenty of threads that back up my position where searchers are trying to find the word that is key. Go argue with all those thousands of comments. NOTHING doesn't equal the chest.

Pays to be a winner.
08-10-2016, 09:13 PM,
If you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
08-10-2016, 09:15 PM,
Another actual searcher down to the drama of the forum. Bummer. The legacy being drama feed bottom dwellers prevail. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
08-10-2016, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 09:17 PM by romeofoxtrot.)
(08-10-2016, 09:12 PM)fundamental design Wrote: We know because ff told us. Do some research before you say NOTHING has been found in the Chase. There's plenty of threads that back up my position where searchers are trying to find the word that is key. Go argue with all those thousands of comments. NOTHING doesn't equal the chest.
The battlecry of EVERYONE in the Chase. Fenn, speaking to you, is he? Oh wow, that is so original.

No chest? Yeah, you got NOTHING. Plenty of threads that lead you, so far, to the land of NOWHERE.

(08-10-2016, 09:13 PM)Windy City Wrote: If you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
I wont. But on my terms, and when Im good and ready. While watching you stick your nose up Fenns ass. Maybe thats the Home of Brown. All you muppets with dark brown noses.
08-10-2016, 09:20 PM,
(08-10-2016, 09:16 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 09:12 PM)fundamental design Wrote: We know because ff told us. Do some research before you say NOTHING has been found in the Chase. There's plenty of threads that back up my position where searchers are trying to find the word that is key. Go argue with all those thousands of comments. NOTHING doesn't equal the chest.
The battlecry of EVERYONE in the Chase. Fenn, speaking to you, is he? Oh wow, that is so original.

No chest? Yeah, you got NOTHING. Plenty of threads that lead you, so far, to the land of NOWHERE.

Why do people always assume that when you post something it always has to be about yourself? I'm sure the few searchers that corresponded with ff before he released that juicy information can recall that they sent him a word they thought was key and can probably show proof of that. So, now you're gonna rewrite history? Good luck with that!

Pays to be a winner.
08-10-2016, 09:22 PM,
(08-10-2016, 09:16 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote:

(08-10-2016, 09:13 PM)Windy City Wrote: If you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
I wont. But on my terms, and when Im good and ready. While watching you stick your nose up Fenns ass. Maybe thats the Home of Brown. All you muppets with dark brown noses.

I don't stick my nose up anyone's ass. The point is if you don't like it here, why hang around?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a break and look at my kitty cat admin 16 1,714 07-17-2020, 12:46 PM
Last Post: admin
  Another video break Treasure in Baseball cards admin 3 397 06-20-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: travis.gore.79
  Another video break admin 11 827 06-19-2020, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Salamander7868
  won't need to break anything Chris Yates 16 3,504 04-25-2019, 06:44 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
  Taking a Break Beavertooth 0 1,829 06-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Why a physical presence is needed filmguy 15 8,650 02-08-2018, 06:30 PM
Last Post: DL167