Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video
11-19-2013, 01:46 PM,
Video

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from John Brown on November 19, 2013, 10:39 am</b>

The bracelet was observed by Craig Childs at Fenn's home in the summer of 2009 so it was not hidden before then.
</div>

Is this a fact or hearsay?

If true, is it known what "summer of 2009" means (May, June, July, etc.)? It's important to my solution.

Thanks!

Milan
11-19-2013, 02:29 PM,
Video

<b>Quote from Milan on November 19, 2013, 1:46 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from John Brown on November 19, 2013, 10:39 am</b>

The bracelet was observed by Craig Childs at Fenn's home in the summer of 2009 so it was not hidden before then.
</div>

Is this a fact or hearsay?

If true, is it known what "summer of 2009" means (May, June, July, etc.)? It's important to my solution.

Thanks!

Milan</div>
</div>

I'm not sure I understand the dichotomy you are trying to make between fact and hearsay.

It is hearsay. He wrote it in his book "Finder's Keepers" which was published in 2010. I believe it to be true.
11-19-2013, 02:43 PM,
Video
It's funny. CHilds wrote: "He writes everything down---the gas station where he got the conquistador's tacks and details of the card game in which he won Wetherill's bracelet. Childs didn't say what month he visited Fenn.